ROTF Wallpaper available at MichaelBay.com

ROTF Wallpaper available at MichaelBay.com

Thursday, June 18th, 2009 5:57pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Delicon   Views: 14,137

Courtesy of Michael Bay's official site, you can now download some cool Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen wallpaper for your computer.

Who doesn't want a giant Optimus Prime guarding their important files?

Get yours HERE!

Credit(s): michael bay dot com

Re: ROTF Wallpaper available at MichaelBay.com (938794)
Posted by First-Aid on June 18th, 2009 @ 6:38pm CDT

I had to restrain myself from putting the one with Megan Fox bent over the motorcycle up. My wife would have killed me..:-P
Re: ROTF Wallpaper available at MichaelBay.com (938800)
Posted by Delicon on June 18th, 2009 @ 6:49pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:Very nice selection...got the Starscream one up now. Wish they would have done one with Devastator.

Just store that one on your mental computer (you probably already have)
Re: ROTF Wallpaper available at MichaelBay.com (938803)
Posted by Autobobby1 on June 18th, 2009 @ 6:55pm CDT
Delicon wrote:

Just store that one on your mental computer (you probably already have)

As if they haven't already shown us that shot enough to have it stored subliminally for life! :lol:
Re: ROTF Wallpaper available at MichaelBay.com (938804)
Posted by Bouncy X on June 18th, 2009 @ 6:58pm CDT
i put the other megan wallpaper on my pc...the "cleavage" shot one. :P

but i gotta say, i love how they made one out of that motorcycle shot. i mean it was expected to have fans make their own, but for the movie's official site to have done it...yeah, micheal bay must have a say in the wallpaper dept. at paramount. :P
Re: ROTF Wallpaper available at MichaelBay.com (938806)
Posted by Delicon on June 18th, 2009 @ 7:03pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:i put the other megan wallpaper on my pc...the "cleavage" shot one.

I'm glad to know that you are "getting something" out of our news posts!
Re: ROTF Wallpaper available at MichaelBay.com (938827)
Posted by syphonn on June 18th, 2009 @ 7:45pm CDT
The Bumble Bee screen saver is neat, wish it transformed though
Re: ROTF Wallpaper available at MichaelBay.com (939058)
Posted by insanityzmaster on June 19th, 2009 @ 8:48am CDT
Lol I have had the bike shot on my home machine, and my work machine since that trailer came out. My wife called me ridiculous and I laughed.
Re: ROTF Wallpaper available at MichaelBay.com (939207)
Posted by mrmalaysian on June 19th, 2009 @ 2:47pm CDT
Re: ROTF Wallpaper available at MichaelBay.com (939250)
Posted by Delicon on June 19th, 2009 @ 4:02pm CDT
mrmalaysian wrote:I work on a "special computer" that usually prevents downloads such as this from being possible. But I was able to get these and they are freakin' awesome :grin: :grin:

Agreed, and welcome to the site!
Re: ROTF Wallpaper available at MichaelBay.com (939777)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on June 20th, 2009 @ 11:09pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:the one with Megan Fox bent over the motorcycle

Greatest wallpaper EVAR!!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Cloud TFC-A03 Hot Rodimus" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY