ROTF Wheelie clip in English!

ROTF Wheelie clip in English!

Thursday, June 11th, 2009 7:36am CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 14,687

Seibertron.com member Johndoe4880 has brought to our attention that the German clip to Transformers Revenge of The Fallen clip featuring Wheelie we reported yesterday has been posted on the Japanese site cinematoday.jp in English with Japanese subtitles.
View it by clicking here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): Johndoe4880

Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935171)
Posted by Hard Hacker on June 11th, 2009 @ 7:46am CDT
I have to say, this is the most aggressive I've ever heard Tom Kenny's voice.
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935172)
Posted by OptimusShr on June 11th, 2009 @ 7:49am CDT
triplespy wrote:These are sophisticated alien robots with the power to learn every human language perfectly in a matter of seconds - why do they speak in broken english or like they have a mental defect?

For the same reason they spoke broken english and like they had mental defects in G1, just because.

Also I love Tom Kenny's (I assume that's him) voice for Wheelie.
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935175)
Posted by astig on June 11th, 2009 @ 8:00am CDT
He's mighty agressive for an autobot who was forced to be a decepticon but does not really want to. :?
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935176)
Posted by Starscream6 on June 11th, 2009 @ 8:00am CDT
WOW! such language for our beloved lil wheelie! wasnt expecting that
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935177)
Posted by munkimus prime on June 11th, 2009 @ 8:01am CDT
Awesome just awesome. This Wheelie is much better than G1 wheelie. Its universal now even robots find Megan Fox hot.

Only a week left now I can't wait.
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935181)
Posted by Archanubis on June 11th, 2009 @ 8:12am CDT
He sounds like Rattrap!
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935183)
Posted by Segor on June 11th, 2009 @ 8:14am CDT
He's like Rattrap!!!, very cool, I prefer this Wheelie over the 80s for miles!!!, oh, and he is right.... MF is hot :grin:
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935186)
Posted by AmazSpiderMan1 on June 11th, 2009 @ 8:24am CDT
Wow, it's crazy hearing Spongebob say the word "bitch". Guess I must of missed that episode. And here I thought Wheelie was gonna be a sweet Johnny 5 type character. He's got the mouth of a sailor. For those who said he's like Rattrap, I completely agree.
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935187)
Posted by YRQRM0 on June 11th, 2009 @ 8:30am CDT
I liked the German version better. I'm dissapointed they gave another robot a dirty mouth, it would be so much better if they didn't cuss so much. Maybe he'll act better on the Autobot side
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935193)
Posted by Cyclonus_Maximus on June 11th, 2009 @ 8:57am CDT
Wheelie G1 say--Wheelie TF:ROTF ok!

Yeah, this Wheelie has TONS more personality than G1 Wheelie.

"This place is a freakin' house of horrors!" after he hit the mousetrap and the roach pad--that was hilarious! I was expecting him to say, "So this is what it's like to have feet..."

Lookin' forward to seeing this on the big screen... :)
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935204)
Posted by capellamusic on June 11th, 2009 @ 9:46am CDT
That was hilarious! I'm starting to like Wheelie :D .
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935210)
Posted by nemesis primus on June 11th, 2009 @ 9:54am CDT
awesome! never thought id hear the guy that voices spongebob curse. bring on the dub over!!!!!
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935212)
Posted by mitchsantona on June 11th, 2009 @ 9:57am CDT
Not sure about this. I'm seeing too many things I'm not liking. Bumblebee dancing around is enough comic relief. Then there are two mentally challenged brothers who at some point combine into a ridiculous ice cream truck, and now this little potty mouthed gremlin. I'm seriously having doubts about this film.
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935213)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 11th, 2009 @ 10:01am CDT
it is a lot better now that i can understand it. i love wheelie! but i never figured out is he a bot or a con? i saw on a poster on yahoo that he is a con but on the box he is a bot. which is it?
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935229)
Posted by dabattousai on June 11th, 2009 @ 10:50am CDT
He's is both, he gets bullied by the Cons and eventually will join the Autobot side.

Wheelie is....um....interesting I suppose. :-?
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935241)
Posted by Serpent O - R on June 11th, 2009 @ 11:19am CDT
That was funny.

I like clips like this, you know, the ones that actually display that there is actual character attached to the... Characters?

The trailers so far only showed me; big budget, 'bang, boom, crunch' and Megan Fox's crotch... Not a selling point for me.

This clip went a long way, in my book, towards selling me a ticket.

[Rattrap... Sweet!]
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935275)
Posted by karellan on June 11th, 2009 @ 12:43pm CDT
I agree. Frenzy was the most interesting character in the first movie by a long shot because he actually had a personality. Wheelie looks awesome in this clip, and it looks like the twins and Jetfire are going to be pretty distinctive as well. I'm really looking forward to this movie.
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935304)
Posted by emma watson is HOT on June 11th, 2009 @ 1:45pm CDT
Oh my gosh LOL! Wheelie is hilarious (except for when he called Mikela a b*+ch) I love the part where he says "you're hot but you ain't to bright" at 0:28, "Yeah that'll work" at 0:34 and "frickin house of horrors" at 0:48, after that when he's grunting about being caught in the traps at around 0:50 he sounds like Marge Simpson. When he says "Is that the best you got huh?" (1:10)and "That's my eye you crazy b*+ch!" (1:17) he sounds like the owner of the furby in "Furby Prank Call"

P.S. that's such a cute dog!
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935342)
Posted by Skice on June 11th, 2009 @ 2:49pm CDT
O...M...G! Wheelie sounds like the Scuzzoid from G1. "I did it for the money cause my kid's need it, see" :lol:
Re: ROTF Wheelie clip in English! (935345)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on June 11th, 2009 @ 2:54pm CDT
I don't know why people think Mikaela is a shallow character when she can kick ass like that. Rather that doing the damsel is distress thing and yelling "somebody saaaaaaaave me!" she grabs Wheelie by the neck and sticks a blowtorch in his eye then stuffs him in a toolbox. Awesome

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron WFC  Topshot & Flak NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Arcee Deluxe Class NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES DELUXE SOUNDWAVE w/ LASERBEAK MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY