RTS Wreck-Gar video review

Transformers News: RTS Wreck-Gar video review

Monday, January 3rd, 2011 5:02AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 54,067

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Peaugh has received and reviewed another upcoming figure. This time around, it's the guy who speaks TV - Hasbro's Reveal the Shield Wreak-Gar!

See it by clicking here or the embedded video below.

Credit(s): El Duque, Peaugh
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1164864)
Posted by Stumpybot on January 3rd, 2011 @ 7:52am CST
with it being asymetrical and quite lanky im praying for nice tight joints. i still have nightmares about tfa swoop aka puppet with strings cut

still, looks damn cool. cant wait to have him and scrapheap
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1164911)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 3rd, 2011 @ 10:09am CST
Stumpybot wrote:with it being asymetrical and quite lanky im praying for nice tight joints. i still have nightmares about tfa swoop aka puppet with strings cut

still, looks damn cool. cant wait to have him and scrapheap

My TFA Swoop is tight. No loose joints at all.
:BOT:
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1164944)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 3rd, 2011 @ 11:30am CST
I really hope Hasbro gives us a Scrapheap type variant to this mold as well. It is an amazing mold, especially being a motorcycle. The only negative I have is really a personal gripe. I wish the right foot had the ability to open and close like the left foot. Shouldn't be a problem though.
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1164948)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on January 3rd, 2011 @ 11:37am CST
Mykltron wrote:
Peaugh says he wants an official Springer. I really don't! There's no way it could compete with FP's version!


Sure there is: by being 1/4 the price and not limited availability.
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1164954)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 3rd, 2011 @ 11:54am CST
Midnight_Fox wrote:
Mykltron wrote:
Peaugh says he wants an official Springer. I really don't! There's no way it could compete with FP's version!


Sure there is: by being 1/4 the price and not limited availability.


Warbot: Defender is still available. But, Hasbo's Springer would be 1/4 the cost and probably look like this..
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1164972)
Posted by craggy on January 3rd, 2011 @ 12:44pm CST
Hasbro's Wreck Gar looks fantastic, I could see them doing a pretty great non-repaint Springer
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1164998)
Posted by Counterpunch on January 3rd, 2011 @ 1:36pm CST
This is going to be a good toy.
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1165036)
Posted by --B-- on January 3rd, 2011 @ 2:44pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:This is going to be a good toy.



Very true. I would really liek to see some United/Generations side by side pics for a lot of the figures.

BTW, Darkwing Duck was a great show, I actually went looking for episodes online not too long ago. Classic.
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1165129)
Posted by jlogano20 on January 3rd, 2011 @ 6:26pm CST
looks good to me pick it up no doubt
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1165138)
Posted by craggy on January 3rd, 2011 @ 6:45pm CST
--B-- wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:This is going to be a good toy.



Very true. I would really liek to see some United/Generations side by side pics for a lot of the figures.

BTW, Darkwing Duck was a great show, I actually went looking for episodes online not too long ago. Classic.

Darkwing Da Fug?
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1165150)
Posted by Stormrider on January 3rd, 2011 @ 7:17pm CST
Can the right foot rotate 180?
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1165192)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 3rd, 2011 @ 9:49pm CST
Great looking figure, I can't wait to add him to my collection. I do also wish his head was the front of the bike but I guess they had to make some concessions with the transformation. It's not too big a deal. I do wonder how Takara's compares, paint-app wise.
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1165239)
Posted by Mykltron on January 4th, 2011 @ 3:56am CST
amcgrath929 wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:
Mykltron wrote:
Peaugh says he wants an official Springer. I really don't! There's no way it could compete with FP's version!


Sure there is: by being 1/4 the price and not limited availability.


Warbot: Defender is still available. But, Hasbo's Springer would be 1/4 the cost and probably look like this..


Yes, that was my point. Accuracy, not price!
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1165256)
Posted by Starscream GaGa on January 4th, 2011 @ 4:56am CST
Be fair. Universe's Springer's wings and cannons are meant to fold down behind his back and he doesn't look half-bad.
Re: RTS Wreck-Gar video review (1165431)
Posted by KIERANW on January 4th, 2011 @ 3:43pm CST
Looks great! ill be sure to get this guy when he comes out.
But for some reason im not as excited for him to come out as i am with alot of the other classics/RTS/generations

Ending Soon On eBay

LG36 SOUNDWAVE Transformers Legends Takara Tomy Japan LG-36 - Time Remaining: 5 days 41 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Titans Returns Topspin Autobot Figure Wave 4 Deluxe Class In Hand - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 42 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Titans Returns Autobot Kup Wave 4 Deluxe Class Figure In Hand - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 43 minutes 1 second
Chevrolet Camaro 2014-2015 Bumblebee Transformers Racing Stripes (Choose Color) - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 44 minutes 4 seconds
Ginrai Gutto Kuru Masterforce Transformers - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 45 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers G2 1995 STAXX complete powermasters figure EUROPEAN hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 53 minutes 45 seconds
NEW TRANSFORMERS ARMADA MEGATRON NIB COMIC BOOK LEADER-1 MINICON TANK 2002 RID - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 56 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Last Knight Deluxe Class Decepticon Berserker Action Figure NEW Toy - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 2 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test