Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath?

Transformers News: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath?

Monday, December 15th, 2008 1:09PM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Rumors
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 30,614

The site 53toys.com The site that has sparked many rumours around Transformers Animated Season3 one some of which have been confirmed by official sources has a new guessing game.
This time it says:
W**P***

This fits the name Warpath quite well.
We at seibertron.com treat this as a rumour and hereby advise you to take it with a grain of salt.

See the original posting here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Got Transformers News? Let us know here
Credit(s): 52toys.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850891)
Posted by --B-- on December 15th, 2008 @ 1:19pm CST
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850894)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 15th, 2008 @ 1:24pm CST
--B-- wrote:Well, he is getting a legends class figure, so they need to get some interest in the character. Plus I can't think of any other pre-established characters that fit besides WasPnatr and that's just silly.

You almost gave ma a hart attack there for a moment I thought I had horribly misspelt Warpath! :shock:
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850909)
Posted by jlprime on December 15th, 2008 @ 1:51pm CST
I'd love to see Warpath in Animated. I always liked him as a kid.
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850930)
Posted by StarThunderWarp on December 15th, 2008 @ 2:39pm CST
Yes! This is (BAM) awesome (ZOWEE)! Lets hear it for (BOOM) Warpath!
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850931)
Posted by [JRX] on December 15th, 2008 @ 2:41pm CST

That would make sense. Hasbro seems to be going for name recognition, rather than character diversity.
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850946)
Posted by Iron Prime on December 15th, 2008 @ 3:23pm CST
jlprime wrote:I'd love to see Warpath in Animated. I always liked him as a kid.

Same here! Still have the toy as well - prominently displayed on my shelf!
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850962)
Posted by goldsparkles on December 15th, 2008 @ 3:47pm CST
Warpath is like one of my favorite characters in G1 I just hope they don't mess him up like a few of the other characters.
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (851043)
Posted by Zeds on December 15th, 2008 @ 6:47pm CST
Skyscream wrote:Yes! This is (BAM) awesome (ZOWEE)! Lets hear it for (BOOM) Warpath!

Thanks for providing me with my TF G1 fix for the day :grin:

Ohhhh the fond memories!
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (851074)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on December 15th, 2008 @ 8:20pm CST
In animated since he is a tank they might make him into some kind of war hero
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (851152)
Posted by Oilspill on December 15th, 2008 @ 11:39pm CST
I loved him as a kid too, I think he was my only minibot too.

Definitely looking forward to seeing how they do him in Animated. I wouldn't mind if they toned down his tourette's syndrome, but it would be nicely nostalgic if they keep it, so I guess I'd be happy either way.

Can't wait for the legends figure too. I loves me some red tank :D
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (851283)
Posted by SJ21 on December 16th, 2008 @ 7:32am CST
I am pretty excited about this. I hope they keep him true to his g1 form. A red tank fits in pretty well with the animated style of odd colors. Nice!
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (851320)
Posted by Noshrok Grimskull on December 16th, 2008 @ 9:13am CST
I LOVE Warpath!
He's one of my favorite TFs.

And I'd love to see him in Animated. I'd much prefer him getting a Deluxe or better yet Voyager class figure instead of a Legends one as I normally don't bother with Legends, but for Warpath I'm willing to break from that habit.

BAM! KABOOM!
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (851336)
Posted by JaZzTaStIc on December 16th, 2008 @ 10:17am CST
this reminds me, anyone know when the universe legends version is out? along with beachcomber and brawn?
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (853092)
Posted by goldsparkles on December 19th, 2008 @ 6:44pm CST
You know who they should put in the show? They should put Powerglide in the show. He would be awesome!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Autobot Guzzle MOSC Cyberverse DOTM Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Commander Class Ironhide W/ Weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime VEHICON Sports Car Legion Class Cyberverse Series #002 MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "2 Lot - Transformers, Optimus Prime and Megatron, Cyberverse Ultimate Class 11"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime OPTIMUS MAXIMUS Cyberverse weapon and missile lot Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TRU Exclsv DOTM Cyberverse Evolution 4-Pack STARSCREAM / BUMBLEBEE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime AM-24 Silas Breakdown Arms Micron Takara MISB New" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2019 Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Lancer w Enamel Pin" on EBAY