Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath?

Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath?

Monday, December 15th, 2008 1:09pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Rumors
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 31,492

The site 53toys.com The site that has sparked many rumours around Transformers Animated Season3 one some of which have been confirmed by official sources has a new guessing game.
This time it says:
W**P***

This fits the name Warpath quite well.
We at seibertron.com treat this as a rumour and hereby advise you to take it with a grain of salt.

See the original posting here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Got Transformers News? Let us know here

Credit(s): 52toys.com

Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850891)
Posted by --B-- on December 15th, 2008 @ 1:19pm CST
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850894)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 15th, 2008 @ 1:24pm CST
--B-- wrote:Well, he is getting a legends class figure, so they need to get some interest in the character. Plus I can't think of any other pre-established characters that fit besides WasPnatr and that's just silly.

You almost gave ma a hart attack there for a moment I thought I had horribly misspelt Warpath! :shock:
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850909)
Posted by jlprime on December 15th, 2008 @ 1:51pm CST
I'd love to see Warpath in Animated. I always liked him as a kid.
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850930)
Posted by StarThunderWarp on December 15th, 2008 @ 2:39pm CST
Yes! This is (BAM) awesome (ZOWEE)! Lets hear it for (BOOM) Warpath!
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850931)
Posted by [JRX] on December 15th, 2008 @ 2:41pm CST

That would make sense. Hasbro seems to be going for name recognition, rather than character diversity.
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850946)
Posted by Iron Prime on December 15th, 2008 @ 3:23pm CST
jlprime wrote:I'd love to see Warpath in Animated. I always liked him as a kid.

Same here! Still have the toy as well - prominently displayed on my shelf!
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (850962)
Posted by goldsparkles on December 15th, 2008 @ 3:47pm CST
Warpath is like one of my favorite characters in G1 I just hope they don't mess him up like a few of the other characters.
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (851043)
Posted by Zeds on December 15th, 2008 @ 6:47pm CST
Skyscream wrote:Yes! This is (BAM) awesome (ZOWEE)! Lets hear it for (BOOM) Warpath!

Thanks for providing me with my TF G1 fix for the day :grin:

Ohhhh the fond memories!
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (851074)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on December 15th, 2008 @ 8:20pm CST
In animated since he is a tank they might make him into some kind of war hero
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (851152)
Posted by Oilspill on December 15th, 2008 @ 11:39pm CST
I loved him as a kid too, I think he was my only minibot too.

Definitely looking forward to seeing how they do him in Animated. I wouldn't mind if they toned down his tourette's syndrome, but it would be nicely nostalgic if they keep it, so I guess I'd be happy either way.

Can't wait for the legends figure too. I loves me some red tank :D
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (851283)
Posted by SJ21 on December 16th, 2008 @ 7:32am CST
I am pretty excited about this. I hope they keep him true to his g1 form. A red tank fits in pretty well with the animated style of odd colors. Nice!
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (851320)
Posted by Noshrok Grimskull on December 16th, 2008 @ 9:13am CST
I LOVE Warpath!
He's one of my favorite TFs.

And I'd love to see him in Animated. I'd much prefer him getting a Deluxe or better yet Voyager class figure instead of a Legends one as I normally don't bother with Legends, but for Warpath I'm willing to break from that habit.

BAM! KABOOM!
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (851336)
Posted by JaZzTaStIc on December 16th, 2008 @ 10:17am CST
this reminds me, anyone know when the universe legends version is out? along with beachcomber and brawn?
Re: Rumour-mill: TFA Warpath? (853092)
Posted by goldsparkles on December 19th, 2008 @ 6:44pm CST
You know who they should put in the show? They should put Powerglide in the show. He would be awesome!

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers WFC Galactic Odyssey Micron Micromasters 6pk NEW! Stingracer MASK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Rung, 100% Complete, MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "2018 Transformers G1 Autobot Minibot Tailgate ReIssue WalMart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers REISSUE - Generation 1 / G1 Swerve Minibot - New Wal-Mart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jetfire Cyberverse Sky Surge Power Of The Spark New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Mini-Bot Lot 11 Including Bumblejumper & Warpath-Gears-Swerve-" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF TRANSFORMERS FIGURE LOOSE HEAVY LOAD WEDGE AUTOBOT DUMP TRUCK RID" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF LOOSE TRANSFORMERS TAKARA SLING SABERBACK RAIL SPIKE JRX WEDGE RID" on EBAY