Rumour: New Transformers Sets From Target

Rumour: New Transformers Sets From Target

Friday, June 4th, 2010 8:39am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Company News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 43,276

Two new DPCI codes have surfaced in Target's computers. The first code: DPCI 087-06-2247 is described as Transformers Legends 4-Pack for $19.99 and the second: DPCI 087-06-2248 is Transformers NEST Hangar Scene for $24.99.

It's possible that the Legends 4-Pack is the Desert Decimation set that we saw before but no information about the NEST Hangar Scene has been revealed so far.

The codes were discovered by Daimao at TFW. The source can be seen here

For the latest in Transformers news, stick with Seibertron.com!

Credit(s): Target

Re: Rumour: New Transformers Sets From Target (1082132)
Posted by Amelie on June 4th, 2010 @ 8:41am CDT
More barely discernible ROTF repaint packs? :-(

It's funny how Hasbro are very happy to repaint all the new molds, yet they avoid the reissues. I'm sure stuff like a G1 Acid Storm ect has potential, especially through the Collectors Club.
Re: Rumour: New Transformers Sets From Target (1082137)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 4th, 2010 @ 8:43am CDT
Amelie wrote:More barely discernible ROTF repaint packs? :-(

It's what the kids want apparently
Re: Rumour: New Transformers Sets From Target (1082143)
Posted by Amelie on June 4th, 2010 @ 9:03am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:apparently

Operative word. My local shops have mountains of these bundle packs not going anywhere and I know my town isn't an oddity in the toy world.

They'll go for sure, on the 50% reduction shelves.

:edit: It's not like these packs are cheapies, either - if I was a parent, I wouldn't want to spend that money on figures my kid may already have in a slightly different colour. My mum always objected to the idea of getting me the G2 toys for that exact reason when I was a kid.
Re: Rumour: New Transformers Sets From Target (1082154)
Posted by Kibble on June 4th, 2010 @ 9:43am CDT
I vote instead of releasing repainted ROTF figs till they're blue in the face, and repeating over and over until their own faces are repainted green due to how sick even they are of their damn uninspired repaints...maybe they should instead put out, say, Animated Blackout considering they put so much money into its design and engineering and all. And it's still a friggin' whacktastic movie character so everybody wins!
Re: Rumour: New Transformers Sets From Target (1082299)
Posted by Atomatron on June 4th, 2010 @ 4:03pm CDT
Re: Rumour: New Transformers Sets From Target (1082662)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 5th, 2010 @ 9:53pm CDT
Atomatron wrote:NEST Hangar pack will be Ice Cream Truck and then the individual Skids and Mudflaps as well. Maybe slightly re-decoed, not sure about that. But lets say YES since I making this completely up.

You may be making it up but it happens to be EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Amelie wrote:...They'll go for sure, on the 50% reduction shelves.

It's not like these packs are cheapies, either - if I was a parent, I wouldn't want to spend that money on figures my kid may already have in a slightly different colour... [/color]

You are right about the reduction. I've gotten 2 of the Legends packs at obscene clearance prices and if I go in when my mother goes shopping (she retired from Target a few years back) I can have her pick it up for 10% off the clearance price. And you're right about a parent not wanting to spend that kind of money on a repaint pack. My youngest son is still collecting Transformers and for stuff like repaints, he's on his own. That's what saving up the allowance is for.
Re: Rumour: New Transformers Sets From Target (1083264)
Posted by joeformer on June 7th, 2010 @ 2:10pm CDT
maybe the hnager scene is a screen battles with some articulated mini human figures???????????????????????????please. :grin: :D

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave & Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG Wave 2 Acid Storm Toxic Terror RT T01" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS OPTIMUS PRIME & ROLLER, Thrilling 30 Legends 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY