Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie

Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie

Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015 3:48am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 60,506

The last batch of rumours we heard in terms of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars rumours included one of Soundwave's cassette characters, Buzzsaw. A recent database reveal - from Mr Chaos over on fellow fansite TFW2005 - seems to suggest that more Legend class figures are also to be showing up in the line, as reported below.

Does this go hand in hand with the recent marketing posts on the official Transformers Facebook page, featuring Soundwave? Let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Ravage (Batch Code B7022)
Rumble (Batch Code B7023)
Wheelie (Batch Code B7024)

Credit(s): Mr Chaos

Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693386)
Posted by steve2275 on June 2nd, 2015 @ 3:55am CDT
id rather have frenzy than wheelie
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693393)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on June 2nd, 2015 @ 4:24am CDT
I'm excited! One can never have too many Soundwaves.

Hope we get both Rumble and Frenzy, though. It would be disappointing if it want the same route as the Prid line with only Rumble.
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693394)
Posted by Coptur on June 2nd, 2015 @ 4:25am CDT
But Frenzy will just be another repaint of Rumble, Wheelie is likely a different mould just wait for the next wave

>:oP
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693398)
Posted by MemphisR56 on June 2nd, 2015 @ 4:49am CDT
Veeeeery interesting! Last time we got Cassette-bots in the legends line, we got a voyager Soundwave & Blaster.

Fingers crossed Ladies and Germs.
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693399)
Posted by prjkt on June 2nd, 2015 @ 4:56am CDT
Great choice or cover image. You had me excited for Nautica for a second.

I'm on the fence about this, already have the Ravage that came with Hound, and I've been tempted to try to track down the MP versions of him and the Red/Blue twins, but if Ravage's "other" mode is sweet, and Fremble end up as bikes like their Earth-based modes in the recent comics, I might bite.
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693403)
Posted by Sir Soundwave42 on June 2nd, 2015 @ 5:01am CDT
Has their been any news surfacing about legends Brawn?
We need him to complete the 1984 cast.
Would love to see a new Brawn(Swerve/Gears) alongside Beachcomber and Seaspray
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693404)
Posted by RhA on June 2nd, 2015 @ 5:17am CDT
Well, I've got a verrrrrry nice Universe 2.0 Ravage, they'll have to beat that.

And Wheelie would be nice. But let's keep that to ourselves.
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693405)
Posted by Va'al on June 2nd, 2015 @ 5:19am CDT
prjkt wrote:Great choice or cover image. You had me excited for Nautica for a second.

*cackles*
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693407)
Posted by padfoo on June 2nd, 2015 @ 5:27am CDT
Va'al wrote:

*cackles*

Me too!
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693410)
Posted by prjkt on June 2nd, 2015 @ 5:46am CDT
Va'al wrote:

*cackles*

Yeah I thought that was deliberate.

I wonder is she'll end up as one of the Fan Combiner team members?
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693411)
Posted by Yotsuyasan on June 2nd, 2015 @ 5:47am CDT
Since I skipped out on the Stunticons (being content with the third party version I already had before Combiner Wars was announced), I look forward to the Autobot limbs. It'll be a way to have versions of those molds. :D

Lots of other new rumored figures circulating suddenly, huh? I wonder how Wheelie will look? Will he be nice enough to replace the Legends one I already have, or will I remain content with it? Same goes for Ravage. As for Rumble, if he is the speculated about repaint of Groove, since I have no attachment to Rumble (or Frenzy) as a motorcycle, I'll stick with the one(s) I already have.

I could definitely use a new Lazerbeak and Buzzsaw, though! Booster X-10 is an okay stand-in for Lazerbeak, but not ideal. And I have no Buzzsaw at all in my Classics collection.

Sir Soundwave42 wrote:Has their been any news surfacing about legends Brawn?
We need him to complete the 1984 cast.
Would love to see a new Brawn(Swerve/Gears) alongside Beachcomber and Seaspray

There is a Legends Brawn. Catch is, he is an older Legends figure, when they were a bit smaller and more simplistic, but he does exist. So you can have a complete recreation of the 1984 Autobots. He came out in 2008.

For that matter, you also mentioned Beachcomber, and 2008 also gave us that figure:

As for Seaspray, I suppose the closest we have is this 2010 Voyager class figure:

Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693414)
Posted by prjkt on June 2nd, 2015 @ 5:54am CDT
Yotsuyasan wrote:That all being said, would I object to a new Brawn up to the standards of what the Legends Class offers today? Sure, why not? But if that doesn't happen, it isn't as if the character hasn't been covered. Of the three you mentioned, I'd say that the one most desperate for a better update is Seaspray.

But also the least likely, based on the fact there's little to no repaint potential.

However, Powerglide was in the same boat, and we got Viper - are there any Joe hovercraft that look like Seaspray?
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693415)
Posted by Yotsuyasan on June 2nd, 2015 @ 5:59am CDT
prjkt wrote:...are there any Joe hovercraft that look like Seaspray?

A quick Google search turned this up:

Gotta love that strained acronym. Image
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693428)
Posted by prjkt on June 2nd, 2015 @ 6:58am CDT
I knew there'd be one somewhere.

Though I doubt a Seaspray repaint will be called that :lol:
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693433)
Posted by Coptur on June 2nd, 2015 @ 7:37am CDT
I want a proper Reflector and Shockwave in CHUG TO complete on the original Cons :sad: :sad: :sad:
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693435)
Posted by MartianSpyGirl1996 on June 2nd, 2015 @ 7:42am CDT
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693439)
Posted by steals_your_goats on June 2nd, 2015 @ 7:47am CDT
MartianSpyGirl1996 wrote:I'm disappointed we're getting more of the same... 3rd Ravage, second Wheelie, 2nd or third Rumble... can we not get a BW Scorponok update 20 years later or what?

Since combiner wars is more or less following the current chronic runs all of these figures make sense. We'll get updates of these older figures, but it won't be Until this line is over.
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693445)
Posted by ScottyP on June 2nd, 2015 @ 8:05am CDT
Yotsuyasan wrote:As for Rumble, if he is the speculated about repaint of Groove, since I have no attachment to Rumble (or Frenzy) as a motorcycle, I'll stick with the one(s) I already have.

They were bikes in the RiD/TF ongoing comic, so that wouldn't be a shock. Who knows, may even be remolds of Deluxe Groove?
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693447)
Posted by shockblast2 on June 2nd, 2015 @ 8:10am CDT
Re: Rumour: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Ravage, Rumble, Wheelie (1693457)
Posted by Va'al on June 2nd, 2015 @ 8:29am CDT
shockblast2 wrote:This is old news. How about something we don't know, like what combiner is after this one?

Or an estimate on when you will cease indiscriminately criticising the work of the news team. That would also be nice. :)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - TRU Exclusive Masterpiece - MP-01 Acid Storm (MISB)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan - Bumblebee (Rescue Jet) - Hasbro" on EBAY