Sunday, August 28th, 2016 10:04pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 53,516

Mr Chaos posted a slew of new listings found on a store computer for the Transformers Titans Return line. We have included them below with some images for reference throughout his post which was first seen on TFW2005. Mr Chaos has posted listings like this before and the last time, they all panned out. You can see his previous forecast here.

Mr. Chaos wrote:Once more my wonderful friend/source of information was able to dig through the Product Listings at his store's computer and revealed some new and rather interesting upcoming Titan Returns Figures.

First, let us start with the Voyagers, as these are the ones that are the least surprising.

First we have Broadside who was already revealed via a prototype. However, with his case number (C0277) it is clear he will be the only new figure in his Wave with some other Voyager getting a second release with him.

The wave after his sees the two everyone knew was coming: Octane (C2396) and Blitzwing (C2397).

This is interesting as this confirms that Titans Return will be lasting more than than just one year total as was once rumoured.

TR 2017 Voyager wave 1: Optimus Prime and Megatron
TR 2017 Voyager wave 2: Broadside and a rereleased Decepticon (probably Galvatron)
TR 2017 Voyager wave 3: Octane and Blitzwing
TR 2017 Voyager wave 4: Unknown but this would be where Tidal Wave comes in if he is indeed being released as a redeco of Broadside.

Next we move on to the legends with a surprise: Cosmos (C2398) is getting released! No idea if this will simply be his Generations Figure rereleased or a brand new mold. Coming with him will be Seaspray (C2399).

Transformers News: New Transformers Titans Return Toys Found In Store Computer: Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer
Transformers Generations Cosmos Gallery

Transformers G1 1985 Seaspray Gallery

Finally the Titan Masters which are the most surprising of the listings. First we have Toraizer (C2390). Next, and quite a shocker, is Optimus Prime (C2389), who will be released as a Titan Master. And finally we have Ramhorn (C2391). And before anyone asks... yes, Titan Master Ramhorn and NOT Legends Ramhorn. I had my friend/source triple check the UPC, the Case Code, Pricing, so on and everything has him listed in the Titan Masters group.

Toraizer is like Sawback/Lione and Shuffler, a Titan Master based on small G1 Transforming animals that turned into a head to fit on the larger Headmasters. It will probably be based on the Sawback mold since they are both big cats. Below is an image of G1 Toraizer for reference.

Transformers G1 1986 Ramhorn (Amhorn) Gallery

Credit(s): Mr. Chaos

This article was last modified on Monday, August 29th, 2016 8:03am CDT

Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819608)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 28th, 2016 @ 10:05pm CDT
I'm excited for Seaspray. Cosmos again?

And yay for Octane. Still will need to see Blitzwing before I make a decision about him.

Also really glad the masterforce guys are being made. That is way cool
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819609)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 28th, 2016 @ 10:07pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:Tidal wave is actually supposed to be part of the strength set which is most likely a special box set with the decepticon clones, a repaint of Powermaster prime, and iron apex. Then there's the speed set with Nautica the autobot clones, quickswitch and a Voyager.

Is this supposed to be like a platinum set or something? I really don't want to have to buy Nautica as a platinum/box set like that
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819610)
Posted by steals_your_goats on August 28th, 2016 @ 10:15pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

No one knows yet it's all just best guesses. I doubt it'll be a platinum set, it's more likely going to be similar to the combiner wars g2, Victorion and Computron sets.
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819611)
Posted by william-james88 on August 28th, 2016 @ 10:22pm CDT

Could you give me a quote or a link to where that info comes from?
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819612)
Posted by nycPrime on August 28th, 2016 @ 10:24pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I'm excited for Seaspray. Cosmos again?

Also really glad the masterforce guys are being made. That is way cool

Since I pre-ordered UW Computron from BBTS, I was heavily leaning toward adding Cosmos to my POL to spread out the shipping cost. Now I'll need to see the TR version first to make a decision.

I was never a huge fan of Seaspray, but will have to grab it for the collection.
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819613)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 28th, 2016 @ 10:24pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

I may hold off on PM Prime then if there is a box set coming
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819614)
Posted by william-james88 on August 28th, 2016 @ 10:26pm CDT
A seperate post for a seperate idea. This interview has John Warden state that the whole concept of retools has changed since CW. Now they plan the whole line out and see what they can do. So its no longer putting new heads on the same body (aside from when its exactly that). And I like how he uses the word pretool, which means its part of the Hasbro lexicon now. You can see that at the 2 minute mark. Personally, I much preffer the idea of parts sharing to make different figures rather than have a main mold that is then retooled.

Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819615)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 28th, 2016 @ 10:29pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Could you give me a quote or a link to where that info comes from?

Please do, this is a really interesting idea if there are three deluxes, a voyager, and leader per boxset
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819619)
Posted by Emerje on August 28th, 2016 @ 10:48pm CDT
So then Titan Master Ramhorn is to counter Overboard/Overkill then. Hopefully that means we have a rhino partner vehicle coming.

Emerje
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819620)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 28th, 2016 @ 10:53pm CDT
Emerje wrote:I really hope the whole box set thing is someone trolling because that sounds like a terrible idea. Combiners are one thing since ideally you'd want a complete set, but shoehorning random characters together to make teams of exclusive characters is just terrible.

Emerje

I agree. I don't want several characters like that to only be in a box set when I want them separate.
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819622)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 28th, 2016 @ 11:04pm CDT
The Titan Master class Optimus Prime could be the Star Convoy-based head that was supposed to come with the Voyager in addition to the G1 Laser OP head that it does come with (despite the Voyager sporting a more Star Convoy-based deco in its robot mode)
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819623)
Posted by william-james88 on August 28th, 2016 @ 11:06pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Emerje

You guys talking about botcon sets? ;)
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819625)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 28th, 2016 @ 11:19pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Emerje

You guys talking about botcon sets? ;)

When you say it like that, it sounds terrible. But these aren't the higher end collectibles of Botcon. It's like a big box of characters at around their combined retail price. That just stinks to me
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819626)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on August 28th, 2016 @ 11:26pm CDT
There's some cool stuff here, but they are ruining Ramhorn after they already ruined Apeface... :/

I legit don't care for the Titan Master class as a whole....
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819630)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 28th, 2016 @ 11:55pm CDT
Awesome, a reuse of the lione figure, that's great, love me an evil tiger shield =P~
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819632)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 29th, 2016 @ 12:06am CDT
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819633)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 29th, 2016 @ 12:14am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:That Cosmos annoys me because of this whole trend of re-making guys they just did already, but at the same time he's the one I'm most interested in seeing...

But it also means another chance for a solo retail Scrounge :KREMZEEK:

:PRAY:
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819638)
Posted by Emerje on August 29th, 2016 @ 1:13am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Emerje

You guys talking about botcon sets? ;)

That's not an entirely fair comparison. Sure, BotCon made a lot of neat stuff, but rarely anything I felt I must have to complete a retail collection. Not after the Games of Deception set which Hasbro had to back pedal on and redo half the characters for retail. BotCon sets work since they're often standalone sets, but to do what's described with mashing new characters together with better painted versions of figures I already own is the wrong way to do things.

I feel like Cosmos will leave a lot of people disappointed. Think about it, there's only two ways for them to do him in this line: either he'll be compromised to fit a Titan Master inside him, or he'll turn into a mobile device to stick in Blaster's chest. Neither of those options sound too great to me.

Emerje
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819640)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 29th, 2016 @ 1:34am CDT
Ok, time to recap the rumored figures:

Titan Master Class
Repugnus
Optimus Prime
Ramhorn
Shuffler
Trizer/Toraizer

Legends Class
Cosmos
Seaspray

I believe Legends Brawn was debunked as a communication error.

Deluxe Class
Quake
Krok
Topspin
Sergeant Kup
Perceptor

Voyager Class
Broadside
Blitzwing
Octane/Tankor
Tidal Wave with Powerhouse

Wait... as we never had a G1 Tidal Wave, and lost trademarks are plentiful in TR, wouldn't it be possible that Tidal Wave is Broadside's new name? :shock:

Leader Class
Magnus Prime
Re: Rumour: Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing, Octane, Seaspray, Toraizer, Ramhorn Found on Store Computer (1819645)
Posted by Emerje on August 29th, 2016 @ 2:27am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I believe Legends Brawn was debunked as a communication error.

If I remember right, since Brawn and Gnaw were both planned as Legends originally (and canceled) whoever leaked the names assumed that would still be true for Titans Return. I think someone else said that Hasbro said the missing Legends figures would be released soon which added to the confusion until Titan Master Brawn was revealed.

Emerje

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Power Of The Primes POTP Deluxe MOONRACER Figure NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Beast Wars - Transmetals:  OPTIMAL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Figure Exc Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars Punch-Counterpunch MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron NetFlix Series AUTOBOT ELITA-1 NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Construct-Bots - OPTIMUS PRIME & MEGATRON - Build TWO Robots" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Prime Master Figures Age 8+" on EBAY