Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege and Cyberverse

Transformers News: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege and Cyberverse

Monday, June 3rd, 2019 12:42PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 17,914

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Canada has been getting toys very late this year, compared to the US. EB Games has been the place to get toys first this year but stock is limited, as is the amount of locations, so below I will also be reporting at toys found at bigger retailers.

Cyberverse: Walmart has the latest 1 steps which include Prowl, the new Megatron and Optimus. They also have the new scouts which include Ratchet and Shadow Striker.

Siege: There have been sightings of Galaxy Prime at both Walmart and Toysrus. It is not in Walmart's database though, so buying him has been trickier there. All of Wave 2 has been found at Walmart now including the micromasters, battlemasters, deluxes and voyagers. Though not all provinces have found all these sizes.

Studio Series: While the DOTM Megatron and Jetfire leader figures were available much earlier on at EB Games they finally found their way to Walmart the past few weeks and are getting restocked.

Ectotron: EB Games has this toy in stores for $60 CAD. They are the exclusive retailer for this figure. The image you see below is from Andrew Coad.

Transformers News: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege, Cyberverse

Transformers News: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege, Cyberverse

Transformers News: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege, Cyberverse

Transformers News: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege, Cyberverse
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege and Cyberverse (2023385)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 3rd, 2019 @ 5:05pm CDT
Interesting to see Ectotron at EB store.
If I see it live, maybe it will be an impulse purchase.
Re: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege and Cyberverse (2023407)
Posted by Regimus Prime on June 4th, 2019 @ 1:19am CDT
I still have yet to track down the total 80’s awesomeness that is Ecto-1. Bummer. :BOT:
Re: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege and Cyberverse (2023461)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 4th, 2019 @ 5:44pm CDT
Regimus Prime wrote:I still have yet to track down the total 80’s awesomeness that is Ecto-1. Bummer. :BOT:

It's probably no rush man, it's only just coming out at Canadian retail, and most pre-orders outside Canada aren't even due for 2 more months!
Re: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege and Cyberverse (2024603)
Posted by pandatron on June 14th, 2019 @ 5:43pm CDT
Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but ToysRus has another 25% off sale on now..... and it includes the online pre-order for Omega Supreme!!!!!
Re: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege and Cyberverse (2024604)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 14th, 2019 @ 5:58pm CDT
pandatron wrote:Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but ToysRus has another 25% off sale on now..... and it includes the online pre-order for Omega Supreme!!!!!


Already enjoyed the sale but I didn't knew it applied on pre-ordres too.

Hmmmm…… To preorder Omega or not.... :-?
Re: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege and Cyberverse (2024937)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 17th, 2019 @ 7:26pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
pandatron wrote:Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but ToysRus has another 25% off sale on now..... and it includes the online pre-order for Omega Supreme!!!!!


Already enjoyed the sale but I didn't knew it applied on pre-ordres too.

Hmmmm…… To preorder Omega or not.... :-?

I'd do it. 25% off is really good for a titan
Re: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege and Cyberverse (2024950)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 17th, 2019 @ 8:18pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
pandatron wrote:Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but ToysRus has another 25% off sale on now..... and it includes the online pre-order for Omega Supreme!!!!!


Already enjoyed the sale but I didn't knew it applied on pre-ordres too.

Hmmmm…… To preorder Omega or not.... :-?

I'd do it. 25% off is really good for a titan


It is good, but for the cash needed, there's more important things right now. Beside, I bet there will be overstock even for him and he will be back on sale anyway. Like Trypticon and Fortmax before him.
Re: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege and Cyberverse (2024955)
Posted by william-james88 on June 17th, 2019 @ 8:56pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
pandatron wrote:Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but ToysRus has another 25% off sale on now..... and it includes the online pre-order for Omega Supreme!!!!!


Already enjoyed the sale but I didn't knew it applied on pre-ordres too.

Hmmmm…… To preorder Omega or not.... :-?

I'd do it. 25% off is really good for a titan


It is good, but for the cash needed, there's more important things right now. Beside, I bet there will be overstock even for him and he will be back on sale anyway. Like Trypticon and Fortmax before him.


It will be 40% off come black friday, I can wait. Jetfire though, I might bite.
Re: Rundown of Latest Canadian Sightings for Ectotron, Studio Series, Siege and Cyberverse (2024956)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 17th, 2019 @ 9:03pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:It will be 40% off come black friday, I can wait. Jetfire though, I might bite.


THAT is the one "more important". :APPLAUSE:

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #225 - The Overexposure of Bumblebee
Twincast / Podcast #225:
"The Overexposure of Bumblebee"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 16th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON BATTLE MASTERS SMASHDOWN FIGUER" on EBAY
Buy "SOUNDWAVE - Siege War For Cybertron - Transformers Voyager Class 2019 - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series 5 Inch Figure Deluxe Class - Dropkick #22" on EBAY
Buy "Vtg Original Lot Of 9 G1 Transformers GEN1 Jetfire Astrotrain Soundwave Planes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Autobot - Springer - NIB In Hand Ships Fast" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron Prowl" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron starscream" on EBAY