RyallTime: Transformers Ongoing #2 may be delayed

RyallTime: Transformers Ongoing #2 may be delayed

Wednesday, December 9th, 2009 12:57pm CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Company News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 26,365

IDW Publishing Editor Chris Ryall has posted an update to his personal blog Ryalltime regarding the latest releases to be shipped by the comicbook producing company.

It looks like the recent holiday, coupled with other shipping delays, may postpone the release of the highly anticipated second book of the Transformers Ongoing Series until December 16th 2009. According to the post, only the west coast of the United States should be affected by this delay, but a poster in the comments section did note that this delay may affect the entire U.S.

Check out the update by clicking here.

Credit(s): RyallTime

Re: RyallTime: Transformers Ongoing #2 may be delayed (1026241)
Posted by Starscream6 on December 9th, 2009 @ 1:14pm CST
lol, great! thats nice to know the day of the intended release.

oh well, i still plan on stopping into my local comic store and test my luck
Re: RyallTime: Transformers Ongoing #2 may be delayed (1026258)
Posted by osubot20 on December 9th, 2009 @ 2:45pm CST
I got mine today. I did not read it yet, cause of exams but i will try later. So far so good. I was glade they got rid of Ironhide. I am SICK OF IRONHIDE. I hope Bay kills him off in the next movie.
Re: RyallTime: Transformers Ongoing #2 may be delayed (1026293)
Posted by cadenheadr04 on December 9th, 2009 @ 3:47pm CST
Got it! Read it! Still confused as to where they are taking this....... but very interesting....
Re: RyallTime: Transformers Ongoing #2 may be delayed (1026296)
Posted by First Gen on December 9th, 2009 @ 4:04pm CST
Ah well the shop closest to me says they don't have it and don't know when they will get it.

Ah fooey! :-(
Re: RyallTime: Transformers Ongoing #2 may be delayed (1026301)
Posted by Mechabreaker on December 9th, 2009 @ 4:57pm CST
Yah, I went to my comic shop down in Anaheim after class got out today and they said that they didn't have it. They told me that Transformers Ongoing #2 and Transformers: Bumblebee #1 may not be in until Jan. 6th, 2010. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: RyallTime: Transformers Ongoing #2 may be delayed (1026351)
Posted by Optimutt on December 9th, 2009 @ 6:49pm CST

Too bad.
Re: RyallTime: Transformers Ongoing #2 may be delayed (1026370)
Posted by Starscream6 on December 9th, 2009 @ 8:17pm CST
got the RI cover...great issue! IDC bout the hate this series is getting, im loving it
Re: RyallTime: Transformers Ongoing #2 may be delayed (1026378)
Posted by tarZen on December 9th, 2009 @ 9:13pm CST
Optimutt wrote:Hmmm... it makes no mention of a delay caused by Don having to re-draw everyone's face.

Too bad.

The truth is he only ever drew one face. The rest was some cloning magic in Photoshop.
Re: RyallTime: Transformers Ongoing #2 may be delayed (1026469)
Posted by speedracex on December 10th, 2009 @ 9:15am CST
got mine yesterday as well. I did call and confirm with my shop before I went, being it wasnt on diamonds webpage/shipping lists
Re: RyallTime: Transformers Ongoing #2 may be delayed (1026826)
Posted by Mechabreaker on December 11th, 2009 @ 10:39am CST
I just found out that it was only the west coast that suffered shipping delays, apparently TFW2005 has Transformers: Ongoing #2 and Transformers: Bumblebee #1 scheduled to hit west coast comic shops on December 16th. So it looks like I won't have to wait so long after all! :grin:
Re: RyallTime: Transformers Ongoing #2 may be delayed (1027209)
Posted by MYoung23 on December 12th, 2009 @ 11:31am CST
I have mine and where the story is going is very intriguing. The new Autobots leader is a real surprise and is bound to elicit some bitchin'. I love the new bodies. Wheeljack, Omega Supreme and Ultra Magnus all look great.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers robots in disguise generations Megatron, Scourge, Primus and More!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullsmasher Grax Skullcruncher g1 headmaster wfc" on EBAY
Buy "SUPER 7 REACTION TRANSFORMERS GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ACTION FIGURE NEW IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: 2017 Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY