Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online

Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online

Wednesday, September 5th, 2007 7:06pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 17,469

Seibertron Member Creature SH has found some samples of IDW's Megatron Origins #3 on Markerguru's Deviantart account.

Included in the samples, are the first 6 pages of Megatron Origins #3, both fully coloured and the line art.

Megatron Origins #3 was released Wednesday 5th September 2007, so don't forget to grab yourself a copy!

Credit(s): Creature SH, Markerguru

Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326161)
Posted by Archanubis on September 5th, 2007 @ 7:14pm CDT
Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Swindle, and a bot that looks a lot like Optimus Prime. Looks good.
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326164)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 5th, 2007 @ 7:15pm CDT
Front Paged and Credited.

Thanks for the links, I love all the comic artwork uncluttered by speech bubbles.
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326199)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 5th, 2007 @ 7:35pm CDT
Hey, is that Optimus on page 6?
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326200)
Posted by Neko on September 5th, 2007 @ 7:37pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:Hey, is that Optimus on page 6?

That's what I was thinking.

Would they call him Optimus or Orion? Or Optronix, though that was a DW thing.
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326240)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 5th, 2007 @ 7:53pm CDT
Neko wrote:
Darth Bombshell wrote:Hey, is that Optimus on page 6?

That's what I was thinking.

Would they call him Optimus or Orion? Or Optronix, though that was a DW thing.

It's got to be Prime (or whatever they are going to call him), and his "brother" Ultra Magnus is standing directly behind him.

A bit funny that so many G1 Autobots are all there standing next to one another.

Can anyone tell what the names on the coffins are?
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326264)
Posted by Neko on September 5th, 2007 @ 8:05pm CDT
i_amtrunks wrote:
Neko wrote:
Darth Bombshell wrote:Hey, is that Optimus on page 6?

That's what I was thinking.

Would they call him Optimus or Orion? Or Optronix, though that was a DW thing.

Can anyone tell what the names on the coffins are?

But he isn't Prime right now. Sentinel is.

Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326282)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on September 5th, 2007 @ 8:12pm CDT
Fastback & Bumper :-)

So long dudes... we hardly knew ya
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326286)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 5th, 2007 @ 8:15pm CDT
Neko wrote:But he isn't Prime right now. Sentinel is.

That's why I said "whatever they are going to call him". He could be Optimus, Optronix or Orion, as you pointed out.

Neko wrote:And the names of the two dead bots are Fastback (the red one) and...well...the name of the other bot (the yellow oen) was never said though in issue 3 it might.

Thanks for the names, my eyes aint as good as they used to be.
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326287)
Posted by Primus C-00 on September 5th, 2007 @ 8:15pm CDT
I'm not one to swear, but...

Holy Sh*tmeister!

That is epic!

Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326302)
Posted by OptimusShr on September 5th, 2007 @ 8:21pm CDT
I'm pretty sure the the yellow 'Bots coffin says "Bumper" But don't quote me on that, just looks like that to my eyes.

Also do Prime and Magnus remind anyone else of Armada Prime in design?
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326328)
Posted by Blozor on September 5th, 2007 @ 8:36pm CDT
Notice Prime has his arm around Elita One, too.
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326335)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 5th, 2007 @ 8:37pm CDT
I'm looking forward to reading this complete and in one shot.

I'm still kind of a recent comic novice, but I know most other TF universes well.

So without bashing what I have yet to experiance, I'm just gonna say that from what I've seen here, I can see why some fans are feeling somewhat let down here.
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326344)
Posted by metalformer on September 5th, 2007 @ 8:41pm CDT
:shock: Looks amazing! Hook's "repair shop" and the Autobot's funeral are my favorite pages. Only one thing bugs me: why do Soundwave (or any Transformer for that matter) have to knock on a door to enter a building? Don't they have any sensors on those doors that detect energy signatures or anything like that? :???: Maybe I I have an over active imagination (and nothing better to do) :P, but still I wonder. :grin:
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326364)
Posted by Moonbase2 on September 5th, 2007 @ 8:52pm CDT
YAY! I know where I'm going tomorrow morning!!
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326674)
Posted by Daishid on September 5th, 2007 @ 11:24pm CDT
Oooh very nice...I now have a new desktop background (Page 6).

I also know where I'm going as soon as I get my paycheck on Friday. Hopefully my local Comic Book Store has held a copy of this and OP Spotlight for moi.
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326693)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 5th, 2007 @ 11:33pm CDT
Damn stoopid American Public Holidays :-x

I went down to my comic shop today during lunch (today is Thursday too by the way) and due to a Public Holiday in the US, Australian Comic stores wont get there orders in until Friday, possibly Saturday.

No Megatron Origins for me until Monday at the earliest. :-x
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (326795)
Posted by NightFall on September 6th, 2007 @ 12:34am CDT
Blozor wrote:Notice Prime has his arm around Elita One, too.

Awww, a sad tragic departure ahead. Can't wait to read this one! :)
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (327033)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 6th, 2007 @ 4:41am CDT
Holy graphics!
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (327326)
Posted by Creature SH on September 6th, 2007 @ 8:48am CDT
oh boy oh boy oh boy ! My name in neon letters ! :shock:

Okay, enough of that.

Looks like Megatron is making himself a best-of of warrior abilities. Nicely creepy, that.
Re: Samples of Megatron Origins #3 Online (327331)
Posted by Moonbase2 on September 6th, 2007 @ 8:53am CDT
i_amtrunks wrote:Damn stoopid American Public Holidays :-x

No Megatron Origins for me until Monday at the earliest. :-x

It's a very stupid holiday. On labor day we all have the day off....what? We have to have a holiday every two weeks it seems, so the banks and the post office is closed. GRR!!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Deluxe Class COG - WEAPONIZER! Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron SIEGE Firedrive WFC-S1" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON BATTLE MASTERS Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron SIEGE Roadhandler & Swindler WFC-S4" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Pteraxadon Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Springer" on EBAY