Save Up to 50% @ Hasbrotoyshop.com

Save Up to 50% @ Hasbrotoyshop.com

Friday, July 6th, 2007 7:23am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 11,261

Decepticonjon reports that he received an email from hasbrotoyshop.com stating that some Transformers items are 50% off!

These are select items, and reflect older stock of things like Alternators, Star Wars Transformers, and late wave Cybertron figures. This is worth checking out to help build your Transformers collection.
Advertisement Pic

Scaleface provides us with this link to the sales page at hasbrotoyshop.com.

Be sure to check out the Seibertron.com Transformers Toys Forum for more discussion on all things Transformer toy related.

Credit(s): decepticonjon, scaleface

This article was last modified on Friday, July 6th, 2007 7:24am CDT

Re: Save Up to 50% @ Hasbrotoyshop.com (202817)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 6th, 2007 @ 7:24am CDT
decepticonjon wrote:just got this email, some tf items are 50% off. some alternators and a few other things.. worth checking out to help build the collection.
http://www.e-directlogic.com/Hasbro/H01 ... NEMHT10584

Front pages and credited!!!

Re: Save Up to 50% @ Hasbrotoyshop.com (202970)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 6th, 2007 @ 9:19am CDT
There are a few that i need but i dont have the money. This always happens.
Re: Save Up to 50% @ Hasbrotoyshop.com (204007)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on July 6th, 2007 @ 7:56pm CDT
Excuse me but I just got payed, see you all in a bit

(to bad their shipping dpt sucks though)
Re: Save Up to 50% @ Hasbrotoyshop.com (204119)
Posted by pittsburg_22_m on July 6th, 2007 @ 9:23pm CDT
Although I'm positive I posted this in another thread on the same topic. Last night I got:

4 Pepsi Primes
1 Alt Skids
1 Alt Richochet
1 Vector Prime
2 Cybertron Primus

I was tempted to get a GI Joe toy even though I'm not into them. It was $10 and usually like $50.

G.I. JOE R.O.C.C. Rolling Operation Command Center

My friend bought one. Not sure if for him or his kid but $10 was a sweet deal.

Botcon2007 gives you 10% off.
Re: Save Up to 50% @ Hasbrotoyshop.com (204352)
Posted by Sportimus Prime on July 6th, 2007 @ 11:02pm CDT
4 Pepsi Primes, and 2 Cybertron Primus'???? Daaaaaaaaaamn...

I bought me 1 Cybertron Primus. 1 is all I wan't, and 1 is all I need. :grin: I'm passing on Pepsi Prime (PP) because he just doesn't do anything for me. I've got the real original Prime from the G1 1980's. He can have all the Pepsi he wants. lol. :)
Re: Save Up to 50% @ Hasbrotoyshop.com (205356)
Posted by pittsburg_22_m on July 7th, 2007 @ 2:09pm CDT
Sportimus Prime wrote:4 Pepsi Primes, and 2 Cybertron Primus'???? Daaaaaaaaaamn...

It gets worse. Make that 3 Primus' and now 4 Furby's, 4 baby Furby's, and 5 Puppy Surprises...lol. All my christmas shopping is done for my neices and nephews...hahaha.

I used code SPTIER07. $10 OFF $50 OR MORE $20 OFF $100 OR MORE $50 OFF $250 OR MORE EXPIRES 7/31/07

I figure Furby is usually $40 so I got a Furby and a bonus Baby Furby (usually around $20) for $10 together. Stupid Puppy Surprise is usually $20 and now $2.99. CHEAP!

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers AOE High Octane Bumblebee INComplete" on EBAY
Buy "New Playskool Transformers Optimash Prime Mr. Potato Head. For Ages 2+" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Flip and Change Grimlock Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TOMY Transformers AOE Age of Extinction Grimlock Flip and Change" on EBAY
Buy "Galvatron 100% Complete Ultra RID Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie Amazon Slog Sludge exclusive G1 color" on EBAY
Buy "Grimlock Transformers Age of Extinction Flip And Change Dinobot T-Rex Dinosaur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Robots In Disguise Mega 3 Step Changer Hasbro 2015" on EBAY