Scans from Figure King No.161

Scans from Figure King No.161

Friday, June 24th, 2011 11:40am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 48,529

Toy-World.com has posted the scans from Figure King No. 161. We get fresh looks at A Bathing Ape's BAPE X Convoy, Revoltech's Transformers DOTM Optimus Prime, Darkside Moon Cyberverse playsets and figures, Jetwing Optimus Prime, MP-10 Convoy Ver 2.0, EZ Chronicle Collection series 1, DA-16 Ulimate Ironhide, Heat Scramble cards, and even the DSM Optimus Prime Kewpie!

The scans with Transformers related content have been mirrored below for easy viewing.

Credit(s): Toy-World.com.hk

This article was last modified on Friday, June 24th, 2011 1:50pm CDT

Re: Scans from Figure King No.161 (1246412)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 24th, 2011 @ 12:16pm CDT
Jetwing Prime totally does it for me. :-(
Re: Scans from Figure King No.161 (1246425)
Posted by adamassc on June 24th, 2011 @ 12:41pm CDT
I've got that Gashapon of T-Ai bathing, It's creepier in person.
Re: Scans from Figure King No.161 (1246429)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 24th, 2011 @ 12:52pm CDT
adamassc wrote:I've got that Gashapon of T-Ai bathing, It's creepier in person.

That's not a Gashapon, just a statuette. Gashapon are those balls that come from toy dispensers ;)

And nothing new for me, but the new MP Convoy and Jetwing Optimus Prime look fabulous. I'll have to look into the Real and Chronicle EZ Collections for Thundercracker, Optimus Prime and Megatron.
Re: Scans from Figure King No.161 (1246442)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 24th, 2011 @ 1:32pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
adamassc wrote:I've got that Gashapon of T-Ai bathing, It's creepier in person.

It's also a generic word that has become swappable with the more appropriate "Trading Figure" term for Westerners.
Re: Scans from Figure King No.161 (1246466)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 24th, 2011 @ 2:30pm CDT
Oh, God, I see the Kiss Players-ified T-AI statue. :shock:
Re: Scans from Figure King No.161 (1246467)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 24th, 2011 @ 2:36pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Oh, God, I see the Kiss Players-ified T-AI statue. :shock:

The statue was released before Kiss Players ;)
Re: Scans from Figure King No.161 (1246475)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 24th, 2011 @ 2:56pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Oh, God, I see the Kiss Players-ified T-AI statue. :shock:

The statue was released before Kiss Players ;)

Same designer though, right?
Re: Scans from Figure King No.161 (1246481)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 24th, 2011 @ 3:03pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Oh, God, I see the Kiss Players-ified T-AI statue. :shock:

The statue was released before Kiss Players ;)

Same designer though, right?

Yes it is: Yuki Oshima.
Re: Scans from Figure King No.161 (1246521)
Posted by synthetik on June 24th, 2011 @ 4:38pm CDT
Wow that green optimus is abysmal.

And I'm actually surprised that a woman designed those kiss players bots. Now it's not as bad... I think
Re: Scans from Figure King No.161 (1246557)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 24th, 2011 @ 5:29pm CDT
synthetik wrote:Wow that green optimus is abysmal.

Actually, a good portion of given Japanese names are gender neutral. And I'm pleased to tell you, it's a guy.

Hey, I love freaking people out :P
Re: Scans from Figure King No.161 (1246579)
Posted by adamassc on June 24th, 2011 @ 5:54pm CDT
I've seen a picture of the guy. I'm happy to say, he's as creepy looking as you'd think.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Bulkhead Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Bumblebee First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe 25th Transformers SDCC SOUNDWAVE & BLASTER Backpack 6 Cassettes 2012 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Grimlock Blaster And Data Discs" on EBAY
Buy "2016 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE POWERGLIDE SOUNDWAVE ZARTAN" on EBAY