Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers

Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers

Thursday, March 29th, 2018 8:32pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Collectables, Book News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 28,595

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Sabrblade has informed us of new scans showing the Transformers Adventure comic that came in the Hero-X Transformers Generations book. Transformers Adventure was the Japanese version of the latest Robots in Disguise line and included characters we didn't get in the western version of the line Runamuck, Runabout, Lockdown, Overdrive, Black Convoy and many others.

Sabrblade wrote:Courtesy of Allspark.com user Creedence, here are scans of the Adventure manga story that was published by Hero-X in the Transformers Generations 2015 book (translation of the story's title still pending as of this typing).

It features appearances of many toy-only characters from the Adventure toyline (including the ones exclusive to Hero-X) who did not appear in the RID 2015 cartoon (but which does include a couple of characters from the previous Prime cartoon).


Transformers News: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dog Fight and BattleChargers

Transformers News: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dog Fight and BattleChargers

Transformers News: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dog Fight and BattleChargers

Transformers News: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dog Fight and BattleChargers

Credit(s): Creedence


This article was last modified on Thursday, March 29th, 2018 8:41pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers (1949166)
Posted by BombshellDaBug on March 29th, 2018 @ 9:41pm CDT
Seeing these manga scans has me wondering: who here collected stuff from the Adventure line, and which molds would they recommend? I kind of dig some of the repaints and was wondering which ones people preferred. Already have Lockdown, so who do you think would look good alongside him?
Re: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers (1949168)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 29th, 2018 @ 9:51pm CDT
BombshellDaBug wrote:Seeing these manga scans has me wondering: who here collected stuff from the Adventure line, and which molds would they recommend? I kind of dig some of the repaints and was wondering which ones people preferred. Already have Lockdown, so who do you think would look good alongside him?
For Lockdown, the two Insecticons were advertised as his personal army of minions, and they're both redecos/retools of decent Generations molds, so they're good to go with Adventure Lockdown.
Re: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers (1949174)
Posted by Hydrargyrus on March 29th, 2018 @ 10:20pm CDT
For some reason, I’m kinda digging this artwork.
Re: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers (1949180)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 29th, 2018 @ 11:03pm CDT
Was there an Adventure Stepper? Cause this story has one and the RiD Jazz mold looks good as Stepper
Re: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers (1949184)
Posted by william-james88 on March 29th, 2018 @ 11:20pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Was there an Adventure Stepper? Cause this story has one and the RiD Jazz mold looks good as Stepper

Yes there was

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ails/17756
Re: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers (1949186)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 29th, 2018 @ 11:21pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Was there an Adventure Stepper? Cause this story has one and the RiD Jazz mold looks good as Stepper

Yes there was

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ails/17756

Well crap. He needed a targetmaster
Re: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers (1949220)
Posted by RacerCheetor on March 30th, 2018 @ 6:12am CDT
Yeah! Bloody Knock Out
Re: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers (1949400)
Posted by primalxconvoy on March 30th, 2018 @ 6:40pm CDT
Sorry, am I missing something here? This was made in 2015, and it's news now? Why is this? Was it lost or something and only just found?
Re: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers (1949404)
Posted by Emerje on March 30th, 2018 @ 6:50pm CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:Sorry, am I missing something here? This was made in 2015, and it's news now? Why is this? Was it lost or something and only just found?

Despite how old it is nobody bothered scanning the pages back then so this is our first look at it.

Emerje
Re: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers (1949420)
Posted by primalxconvoy on March 30th, 2018 @ 8:58pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Sorry, am I missing something here? This was made in 2015, and it's news now? Why is this? Was it lost or something and only just found?

Despite how old it is nobody bothered scanning the pages back then so this is our first look at it.

Emerje


Really? Wow, that in itself is news worthy! I take it the same situation was at the allspark?

It would be funny if the other sites had the same problem.
Re: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers (1949463)
Posted by Emerje on March 31st, 2018 @ 12:39am CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:
Emerje wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Sorry, am I missing something here? This was made in 2015, and it's news now? Why is this? Was it lost or something and only just found?

Despite how old it is nobody bothered scanning the pages back then so this is our first look at it.

Emerje


Really? Wow, that in itself is news worthy! I take it the same situation was at the allspark?

It would be funny if the other sites had the same problem.

It's the first time it's been scanned, the other sites did have the same problem.

Emerje
Re: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers (1949464)
Posted by primalxconvoy on March 31st, 2018 @ 12:43am CDT
Emerje wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
Emerje wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Sorry, am I missing something here? This was made in 2015, and it's news now? Why is this? Was it lost or something and only just found?

Despite how old it is nobody bothered scanning the pages back then so this is our first look at it.

Emerje


Really? Wow, that in itself is news worthy! I take it the same situation was at the allspark?

It would be funny if the other sites had the same problem.

It's the first time it's been scanned, the other sites did have the same problem.

Emerje


That's amazing! I feel guilty as I've had that magazine and comic since it came out...
Re: Scans of Transformers Adventure Manga Featuring Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Dogfight and Battle Chargers (1949511)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 31st, 2018 @ 9:25am CDT
Okay! We got ourselves a title and a summary for this manga!

"Return! The Most Evil Duo"

On Cybertron, Lockdown has captured Ultra Magnus and plans to dismantle him for parts, much to the annoyance of Runamuck who'd rather he didn't do that stuff in one of his favorite hang-out spots. He's further bothered by Runabout blowing stuff up, though it turns out his bomb-loving partner isn't just having fun: the explosions are caused by Autobots Override, Dogfight and Ricochet who have tripped some remote mines on their way to rescue Magnus. Runamuck takes Lockdown's Insecticons and heads out to fight the intruders, leaving Lockdown with Ultra Magnus... who then escapes his bonds, having merely faked being restrained. Before he can battle his captor, the other Autobots arrive, having made short work of Runamuck and Runabout, and Ricochet defeats the Decepticons with a powerful blast from Dogfight's gun mode. To Magnus's shock, the cocky Dogfight then tells him to clean up their mess.

Things haven't been a complete loss for Runamuck and Runabout, however, who are more competent than most think and have acquired a certain component during the conflict. Some time later they deliver the part to Bloody Knock Out, allowing him to finish his top secret project—the creation of Nemesis Prime.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
Twincast / Podcast #267:
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Armada set DUNE RUNNER / ICEBERG / RANSACK Adventure Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class Optimus Prime New" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Battle Call Officer Class FIGUR" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Adventure TAV56 Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Takara tomy Trans Formers Transformers Prime First Edition Vehicon" on EBAY