Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011

Transformers News: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011

Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 4:15PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 56,629

Mecha Guy has posted a few new images of the slightly delayed Sci-Fi Revoltech 030 Optimus Prime from Wonder Festival 2011. The figure was initially scheduled to release on September 1st, but was moved back a couple of weeks to September 15th. Many more images are available at Mecha Guy, though most have been seen before. The new images are mirrored below.

Credit(s): Mecha Guy

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1277887)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on August 17th, 2011 @ 4:29pm CDT
Man that pose on the box is awwwkward. :lol:
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1277931)
Posted by prowl123 on August 17th, 2011 @ 7:28pm CDT
FLAMETHROWER!!!! :BOOM:
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1277978)
Posted by Omnicron2200 on August 17th, 2011 @ 9:55pm CDT
Can't wait till my pre-order arrives! This will go great along side the other Revoltech Transformers I own.
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278035)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 18th, 2011 @ 12:37am CDT
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278062)
Posted by Chaoslock on August 18th, 2011 @ 4:02am CDT
El Duque wrote:[url=http://mecha-guy.blogspot.com/]

Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278063)
Posted by Starscream GaGa on August 18th, 2011 @ 4:30am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Fingers crossed, gentlemen, let's hope we get an American release. Hasbro wants us to have one! 8-} =P~

That's never going to happen.

It's lacking. Comparing it to my Evangelion revoltechs, this guy is a complete disappointment
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278075)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 18th, 2011 @ 5:24am CDT
I like the firing effects on the guns. That's about it. Pass.
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278126)
Posted by Samsonator on August 18th, 2011 @ 9:05am CDT
Man... as stoked as I was about this thing before... I'm glad I never preordered it, because the new pics are not impressing me. I will stick to my DMK Prime.
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278143)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 18th, 2011 @ 9:41am CDT
We're going to be talking about these on the Twincast recording tonight. So if you want some more info on Revoltechs in general, take a listen Monday morning or chat me up on Twitter: ME_Counterpunch
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278185)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 18th, 2011 @ 11:06am CDT
I got them gor around $80.00 USD Each. If you go to a place called Phat Collectables, you can buy, sell, and trade your tfs gundams marvel and more! Some guy buys these revoltech guys and sells them to phats. Iv'e also seen them in japanese toy stores in malls, but that's were you pay like $100.00 for just one, wich is why I hav'nt opened the two I have already... Just saying, they ARE in the us, you just need to look.
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278206)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on August 18th, 2011 @ 11:52am CDT
BeastProwl wrote:there is a way to purchase them in the US. I have White Optimus (Naked Magnus?) And Rodimus.

Not trying to rain on your parade, but literally yesterday I bought Magnus, Rodimus, Megatron, and Starscream for about $120, total, shipped. Deals are available.
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278217)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 18th, 2011 @ 12:09pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

My parade is very high and dry thank you! I bought these, just these two, a LONG time ago. Not only that, but I also bought a crapload of other stuff, so my pricing my be off...
Could have swore it was like 80 bucks each though... Just the reason I never open them. Still, can't say I'm a fan, at lest, not for their TF Stuff, if it doesn't transform, it's not a transformer! Their like expensive robot replicas with little extra features and tweaks! Evangelion in the other hand =P~ that's were their strength is.
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278222)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 18th, 2011 @ 12:24pm CDT
Chaoslock wrote:
El Duque wrote:[url=http://mecha-guy.blogspot.com/]

One of the best movies ever. ;) :lol:
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278253)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on August 18th, 2011 @ 12:58pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

I agree:

Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278254)
Posted by Heavy B on August 18th, 2011 @ 12:59pm CDT
transformer that dosn't transform? pass
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278255)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 18th, 2011 @ 1:01pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

I agree:

Colour me jealous! the only one of those I have is the one on the bottom right!
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278256)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on August 18th, 2011 @ 1:02pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

I agree:

Colour me jealous! the only one of those I have is the one on the bottom right!

I got hooked on Revoltech Evas by Counterpunch at Otakon this year and I've been on a bit of a spending spree to get a bunch of them. The Mass Production (Wing) is still my favorite!
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278299)
Posted by El Duque on August 18th, 2011 @ 2:32pm CDT
In addition to the new images of Revoltech's Movie Universe Optimus Prime from Wonder Festival 2011, we also have video review. Take a look at the heavily armed and highly articulated figure below.

Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278347)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 18th, 2011 @ 3:52pm CDT
That Pixely 8-bit music was really getting to me...
Seriously, at least try to make it sound cooler than that! Like in the scott pilgrim game!
I feel like I'm the only one who enjoys scott pilgrim though, now that I think about it...
Still, it's a nice figure, but I like my primes to TRANSFORM.
On another note, these guys would probably be successful doing an animated line, huh?
Re: Sci-Fi Revoltech Optimus Prime Images from Wonder Festival 2011 (1278358)
Posted by Screamfleet on August 18th, 2011 @ 4:03pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:transformer that dosn't transform? pass

Sure beats ones that turn into cosmic-can openers.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Legends LG 39 Headmasters Autobot Brainstorm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG-07 JETFIRE AUTOBOT ROBOT ACTION FIGURES TOY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series - LG22 Skullcruncher / Skull - Headmasters Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG21 Hardhead JP us seller" on EBAY
Buy "NEW 2010 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VOYAGER CLASS DECEPTICON BANZAITRON LEVEL 4" on EBAY
Buy "Angry Birds Telepods Transformers Optimus Prime Bird Raceway New Opened Box" on EBAY
Buy "NIOB MIB Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy BARRICADE Deluxe Class S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2002 Collector Plate  RiD Optimus vs. Megatron!" on EBAY