Screen Shots of Transformers: War For Cybertron

Screen Shots of Transformers: War For Cybertron

Thursday, January 14th, 2010 9:48pm CST

Category: Game News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 51,138

After the mind blowing extended trailer of Transformers: War For Cybertron released earlier this week, IGN has posted some screenshots from the trailer.
Thanks to Seibertron Energon Pub member Prime Evil for the tip off, we get to see the images in high resolution format.

Re: Screen Shots of War for Cybertron up!
Re: Screen Shots of War for Cybertron up!
Re: Screen Shots of War for Cybertron up!

To view all screenshots, visit IGN by clicking here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, as we are serving you fresh Sharkticons Daily!

Credit(s): Prime Evil, IGN

This article was last modified on Friday, January 15th, 2010 12:34am CST

Re: Screen Shots of Transformers: War For Cybertron (1037045)
Posted by EdabanG on January 14th, 2010 @ 10:54pm CST
I cannot wait to play this game. I need this Transformers game to be good.
Excited to say the least.
Re: Screen Shots of Transformers: War For Cybertron (1037058)
Posted by lowman_x on January 14th, 2010 @ 11:48pm CST
That hi-res shot of Cybertron is gorgeous and exactly how I imagined it to look. =P~
Re: Screen Shots of Transformers: War For Cybertron (1037100)
Posted by Cyhwuhx on January 15th, 2010 @ 4:36am CST
So who's the 'Con in the third screenshot? Even with a clear view on it instead of the previous muddy scan, it's not clear.

First hunch is still Blitzwing, but I can't detect any wing parts...

[edit] On second thought maybe it's Onslaught?
Re: Screen Shots of Transformers: War For Cybertron (1037118)
Posted by vectorA3 on January 15th, 2010 @ 7:17am CST
Thx Johnny!!!!!! whatup?! waddup!?
Re: Screen Shots of Transformers: War For Cybertron (1037179)
Posted by Prime Evil on January 15th, 2010 @ 10:19am CST
vectorA3 wrote:Thx Johnny!!!!!! whatup?! waddup!?

Man, I still wish you were able to make it to this year's botcon. What gaming system do ya have? I have a PS3, PSN Kalibr3Fyre. I hope we get a chance play this game together. We should just all get ready for a (Seib) clan for when this comes out. ;)
Re: Screen Shots of Transformers: War For Cybertron (1037194)
Posted by KingEmperor on January 15th, 2010 @ 11:24am CST
Prime Evil wrote:http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/054/054928/imgs_1.html

So we get some new screen shots over at IGN which debuted the new game trailer earlier this week.

Ironhide is shown and a con that looks to me like Onslaught wielding a huge spiked battle hammer/ax. BTW, soo sig worthy!!

Check it!

I agree. I think that's Onslaught also. I can't wait for actual gameplay footage.
Re: Screen Shots of Transformers: War For Cybertron (1037290)
Posted by chuuzetsu on January 15th, 2010 @ 5:55pm CST
I really have high hopes for this game. I hope the PC version dominates!
Re: Screen Shots of Transformers: War For Cybertron (1037711)
Posted by vectorA3 on January 17th, 2010 @ 5:45am CST
Prime Evil wrote:
vectorA3 wrote:Thx Johnny!!!!!! whatup?! waddup!?

don't have a nex-gen system. :-( Only classic Nintendo and a Gamecube. I'd love to see this game though.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers monxo Headmaster Weirdwolf Wave 2 evil decepticon sealed new!!!" on EBAY
Buy "3 Vtg  Transformers Instruction Booklet Downshift,gridlock,inferno" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Chromedome & Stylor" on EBAY