SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada

SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada

Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 6:53am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 42,694

Cybertron.ca member freakx2001 has reported finding last years SDCC exclusive Autobot Blaster figure at Home Sense/Winners stores in Ottawa. The incredible part is that the figure was priced at just $19.99.

We have to wonder if these will show up in the U.S. at discount retail as the same parent company that owns Home Sense/Winners also owns Marshalls/TJ Maxx here in the U.S.

You can always post your findings in our Sightings Forum to give your fellow collectors the heads up.

Credit(s): freakx2001

This article was last modified on Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 6:57am CDT

Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258186)
Posted by alldarker on July 13th, 2011 @ 7:16am CDT
Very nice!
If somebody in Canada could hook me (in Europe) up with a SDCC Blaster for around this price (+ gas money) + shipping, I'd REALLY appreciate it!
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258194)
Posted by Primeultimus on July 13th, 2011 @ 7:28am CDT
Will gladly pay a member for his time and whatever they thought reasonable for one of these. Was looking into buying one just not wanting to pay $100 shipped from BBTS.
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258201)
Posted by leokearon on July 13th, 2011 @ 7:40am CDT
Lucky Canadians, reminds me of when I managed to get SDCC 2008 Nemesis Prime in last year over here in Ireland for €20
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258211)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 13th, 2011 @ 7:59am CDT
Canadians always have the fun the States miss out on. 8-} But at 20 bucks? Man, what a deal! :x
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258213)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 13th, 2011 @ 8:00am CDT
Isn't this the set where Ramhorn's feet are attached incorrectly?
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258234)
Posted by It Is Him on July 13th, 2011 @ 9:07am CDT
Oh wow, I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled for this.
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258248)
Posted by dirk2243 on July 13th, 2011 @ 9:25am CDT
Wow.... Gotta convince the wife....

Her- I thought you were only going to SDCC to get Ultimate OP?

Me- ummm..... yeah

Her- so..... why all the bags?

Me- oh these....I wouldn't worry about these lil guys... oh, whats that over there.
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258261)
Posted by Screamfleet on July 13th, 2011 @ 9:52am CDT
Wow...that's, amazing actually.
I have blaster, but, for 20 bucks, getting those 3 cassettes would be worth it.
Something strange is going on in the state of hasbro.
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258281)
Posted by Ironhide17 on July 13th, 2011 @ 10:30am CDT
I actually saw this in a toysrus express a few months back I live in New York.
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258310)
Posted by Down_Shift on July 13th, 2011 @ 11:27am CDT
I'll pick up some for our fellow board members when I find some.
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258311)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 13th, 2011 @ 11:29am CDT
Good luck finding any of these though, Winners/Homesense stocks very little toys, if any. I'm guessing Hasbro had a few cases and they cleared them out. They've only been sighted in Ontario, I'm guessing they won't be seen farther than that.

...yeah, I checked my local stores yesterday and was disappointed. :P
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258335)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 13th, 2011 @ 11:57am CDT
if these do come to the US i know i wont be lucky enough to find one, Blaster is one of the G1 figures i really want but i always get screwed over when i try. Hell i wasnt able to find the RTS stuff that was showing up at discount stores.
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258361)
Posted by infinitimagnus on July 13th, 2011 @ 12:42pm CDT
And to think I almost bought this on eBay for close to 90 bucks. Glad I held off.

Love the pic. He's got 4 of them. LOL. You know what that means... $$$$ j/k good find!
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258386)
Posted by Praxus Prime on July 13th, 2011 @ 1:13pm CDT
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258477)
Posted by Blurrz on July 13th, 2011 @ 3:04pm CDT
Praxus Prime wrote:Blurrz... if you can find a way to hook me up with one of these, I can totally bake you some cookies or something...

Bro, I'm not the the only Canadian on this board lol.

But yeah, Winners has always been a gem for me. Got Leader DD Brawl there once for a steal of a price. Hopefully they stock these and some other goodies..
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258647)
Posted by Luigi013 on July 13th, 2011 @ 6:02pm CDT
Anyone from Canada willing to help out this guy in ohio....obvious payments....been wanting him as he was one of my first transformers when i was little just couldnt bring myself to drop another 100 on him....
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258710)
Posted by Sentinel Major on July 13th, 2011 @ 7:22pm CDT
Can anybody hook me up with one?
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258739)
Posted by Galvatron X on July 13th, 2011 @ 8:04pm CDT
Awww, WTF. I paid $50 for mine from HTS.com last year!

But, I do still hope I find one at a TJMaxx, then I can open him!
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258749)
Posted by LiKwid on July 13th, 2011 @ 8:31pm CDT
While this is great news for fans who don't have one yet, it's bull**** for those of us who stayed up late to order one off of HTS after the con... if these somehow find there way to the states I'll snag a few but man , talk about messed up... :BOOM:
Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusive Autobot Blaster Found at Retail in Canada (1258784)
Posted by Primeultimus on July 13th, 2011 @ 10:16pm CDT
Galvatron X wrote:Awww, WTF. I paid $50 for mine from HTS.com last year!

But, I do still hope I find one at a TJMaxx, then I can open him!

I would gladly pay $50

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Trilogy Bombshock And Growl New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok Triple Changer & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue bots Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Lot of 2 Flip Racers Bumblebee & Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Racing Trailer Optimus Prime missing trailer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Heroes Epic Rescue Bots Action Figure Large 2013 22"" on EBAY