SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery

Thursday, July 18th, 2013 4:29am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 22,026

To round off the preview night galleries, for those of you still awake or just getting up, here's the gallery of the SDCC Transformers exclusives! This includes the GI Joe/Transformers crossover set with Bludgeon, Hound, Ravage, Jetfire and Blaster and the previously seen Shockwave's Laboratory. Click on any of the images below to access the full gallery, and click here for more coverage from SDCC 13!

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery

Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1504195)
Posted by Sclifford5 on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:00am CDT
So where's SDCC Metroplex? I couldn't see him listed on the Hasbro exclusives page on the SDCC website and now i'm worried my friend won't be able to pick him up on the preview night...
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1504253)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 18th, 2013 @ 8:37am CDT
Can't wait. Like. Sad they're done with this kind of exclusive but okay with it to.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1504266)
Posted by Convotron on July 18th, 2013 @ 8:58am CDT
As a big fan of both the GI Joe and Transformers brands, I love these kinds of toy crossovers. Bludgeon looks neat-o to me and the latest Budo mold is a perfect fit for such a crossover.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1504270)
Posted by Metrosuplex on July 18th, 2013 @ 9:07am CDT
They look awesome, but I really wish there was a "figure-only" set. I don't have the space for that giant jet! :BANG_HEAD: And $100 is a lot for that badass Baroness and Ravage figures! =P~

Seriously, Hasbro! Throw us poor people a bone! :roll:
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505412)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 21st, 2013 @ 6:21pm CDT
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505435)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on July 21st, 2013 @ 8:32pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Sooo with SDCC2013 just about over the next question is when will HTS get the exclusives up and ready to rock? Will it be Tuesday or Wednesday and what time?

I'm hoping for tomorrow, but you're right it's usually been either on a tue or web...but with HTS you never know...btw, would these show under the "exclusives" in the HTS page?
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505468)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 21st, 2013 @ 11:56pm CDT
SLUGSLINGER81 wrote:

I think so. It's been my experience that the SDCC stuff never goes up on Monday because the team needs a day to recover.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505759)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 23rd, 2013 @ 2:25pm CDT
Got a feeling that tomorrow is go day. If my memory serves me 9AM EST is the magic hour. Any idea how much Black series Boba Fett is?
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505978)
Posted by Pigbeard on July 24th, 2013 @ 7:52am CDT
Time for refresh button camping! >:oP
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505983)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 24th, 2013 @ 8:13am CDT
Pigbeard wrote:Time for refresh button camping! >:oP

I hope today is the right day
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505984)
Posted by Pigbeard on July 24th, 2013 @ 8:15am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Pigbeard wrote:Time for refresh button camping! >:oP

I hope today is the right day

I think Weds after the con is the latest they've ever come up? Or no?
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505985)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 24th, 2013 @ 8:16am CDT
Pigbeard wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Pigbeard wrote:Time for refresh button camping! >:oP

I hope today is the right day

I think Weds after the con is the latest they've ever come up? Or no?

Actually it's been the day the last few years. Anybody got eggs? I got bacon!
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505992)
Posted by ScottyP on July 24th, 2013 @ 8:44am CDT
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505993)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 24th, 2013 @ 8:46am CDT
ScottyP wrote:Is this where we hang out while waiting on them? I'm hoping they get posted before 1 pm eastern because I actually have real work to do after that.

Yup this is where we're hanging. Can someone find the thread from last year and see what time it all went live? Hopefully it'll all be over before 1PM EST.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505994)
Posted by Pigbeard on July 24th, 2013 @ 8:46am CDT

I'm banking on noon, just from last year's experience.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505995)
Posted by Pigbeard on July 24th, 2013 @ 8:48am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

It was 12:09 Eastern last year.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505996)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 24th, 2013 @ 8:48am CDT
Pigbeard wrote:

I'm banking on noon, just from last year's experience.

I know people say this every year but it would be nice if they could give us a date and time. Everyone else has to work on Deadlines, why not HTS?
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1505998)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 24th, 2013 @ 8:51am CDT
Pigbeard wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

It was 12:09 Eastern last year.

Thanks. Now if we can have the times from the last five years to come up with an average...
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1506000)
Posted by ScottyP on July 24th, 2013 @ 8:54am CDT
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Preview Night Transformers Exclusives Gallery (1506002)
Posted by Pigbeard on July 24th, 2013 @ 8:54am CDT
ScottyP wrote:Looking at my order history, I have 2011's info. My order was confirmed at 12:58 eastern, and I recall that being roughly 10 minutes after they went up. Gonna go check my old emails for more data, hehe.

We're onto something!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Ultra Magnus - Voyager Autobot 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ripclaw" on EBAY