SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks!

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks!

Thursday, July 18th, 2013 1:55pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Cartoon News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,732

At long last Transformers Prime Bumblebee speaks! Seibertron has uploaded a clip from the SDCC 2013 Transformers Prime panel revealing the voice of Bumblebee, from the upcoming episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Deadlock". Bumblebee will be voiced by Will Friedle. The clip is embedded below.

This article was last modified on Thursday, July 18th, 2013 2:08pm CDT

Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504397)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:00pm CDT
Ultra Magnus and Smokescreen clip

Predacons Rising DVD Clip

Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504398)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:01pm CDT
Bumblebee is voiced by WILL FRIEDLE! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504399)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:02pm CDT
I'll repeat what I wrote on the YouTube comments section of this video:

Wow, he has a mouth! Finally! :KREMZEEK:

His attitude reminds me greatly of Smokescreen. Doesn't sound like Frank Welker like many fellow Seibertronians had predicted.

Also, I notice the video description says the episode in which Bumblebee makes his big thing says 19 July, rather than 26 July. An error, perhaps? :???:
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504405)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:09pm CDT
I really dont like Bumblebee's voice
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504408)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:10pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:I really dont like Bumblebee's voice
It's Will Friedle, man! He's AWESOME! :michaelbay:

And it's evocative of Johnny Young Bosch's Bumblebee, making it fitting for that Bee to grow up into this one. :-B
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504410)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:12pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:I really dont like Bumblebee's voice
It's Will Friedle, man! He's AWESOME! :michaelbay:

I like Will Friedle but I really don't like how it sounds on Bumblebee, maybe it will grow on me.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504414)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:19pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:Ultra Magnus and Smokescreen clip

Ripclaw or Skystalker and Grimwing? Pretty neat.

Predacons Rising DVD Clip

Eerie. :shock: Undead Predacons, by the looks of it.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504418)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:25pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Ripclaw or Skystalker and Grimwing? Pretty neat.
They look closest to Darksteel and Skylynx, to me.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504419)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:25pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:Ultra Magnus and Smokescreen clip

Ripclaw or Skystalker and Grimwing? Pretty neat.

I was hearing one of them is Vertibreak

Mindmaster wrote:
Predacons Rising DVD Clip

Eerie. :shock: Undead Predacons, by the looks of it.

I hope they have the terrocons from Darkness Rising because I wanna see prime use his gatling gun on them haha
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504420)
Posted by JoeWuzHere on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:26pm CDT
So now we have two Deadpools on the cast.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504421)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:27pm CDT
Boht Preds have wings and dark colors. So, Vertebreak has to be a mistake.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504423)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:28pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Ripclaw or Skystalker and Grimwing? Pretty neat.
They look closest to Darksteel and Skylynx, to me.

Could be. :-?

viruscarnage wrote:I was hearing one of them is Vertibreak

That would be very odd, if one of them is Vertebreak: the Lazerback mold doesn't have wings, while both Predacons shown have wings in their dragon modes.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504424)
Posted by Deathscythetransform on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:29pm CDT
Well I'll be!!! :shock:

I actually like the sound of Bee!! :???:

quite frankly, I was pessimistic, but geez, now I cant wait to see him in the episode! I like Fowler's reaction too! :grin:

I hope he speaks in the movie too! :APPLAUSE:

maybe he'll get that voice in TF4??? :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504430)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 18th, 2013 @ 2:38pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Boht Preds have wings and dark colors. So, Vertebreak has to be a mistake.

This was one TFW mind you, if I would have bought any other predacons other then Predaking and Laserback, I could have probably dismissed this as them being half blind ;)
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504439)
Posted by xyl360 on July 18th, 2013 @ 3:17pm CDT
I liked him better when he beeped.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504442)
Posted by Jack Hallows on July 18th, 2013 @ 3:23pm CDT
meh. anticlimactic. i was expecting something more gruff and battle hardened. lil dude's been through a lot.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504445)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 18th, 2013 @ 3:32pm CDT
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504446)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 18th, 2013 @ 3:34pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:I like it, fits the attitude he's had till now. Cue the remolds with the mouth face and all its repaints!

The worst part is that they already have that covered.

Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504448)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 18th, 2013 @ 3:36pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

The worst part is that they already have that covered.

For primus sake how many Bumblebee's are they going to make.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Speaks! (1504545)
Posted by bluecatcinema on July 18th, 2013 @ 6:17pm CDT
Will Friedle, eh? Interesting choice, but one that I approve of. It's about time Will got to voice a TF.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lazerback" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Legion Class Lot - Prowl - Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Prime Beast Hunters voyager PREDAKING - 100% complete lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Beetle Bumblebee Spike Volkswagen Action Figure" on EBAY