Sector 7 - Road Tour

Transformers News: Sector 7 - Road Tour

Monday, May 21st, 2007 5:56AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Event News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 13,527

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertron.com member, Methusalen has noticed that the Sector Seven Mobile Command Center is now touring around the U.S.

Here is a list of upcoming locations:

Texas
May 25 Tinseltown Grapevine 6-11 PM
May 26 Cinemark Legacy 3-10 PM
May 27 Cinemark Webb Chapel 12-7 PM
May 28 Tinseltown Plano 11-4 PM

Illinois
June 1 Cinemark Melrose Park 6-10 PM
June 3 Cinemark at Seven Bridges 12-6 PM (Woodbridge)

Check out Cinemark for details.
Credit(s): Cinemark, Methusalen, ChaoCatcher
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (129622)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 21st, 2007 @ 6:21am CDT
Is that WoodBridge NJ?

Probably not, but I can hope.
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (129636)
Posted by Dragonslayer on May 21st, 2007 @ 6:53am CDT
Cool! Grapevine isn't too far from my town! But the 25th is the last day of classes, so I don't forsee being able to go...poo.
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (129645)
Posted by Blitzwing the warrior on May 21st, 2007 @ 7:10am CDT
I live pretty close to Melrose Park, not sure where exactly the cinema is, a pity they had to pick one of the biggest ghettos on the south side
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (129656)
Posted by SmokeStack on May 21st, 2007 @ 7:27am CDT
Just wondering, what is so special about the sector 7 bus? Would it be worth going to? I live in Plano, so I can go to it. I'm just wondering is it worth going to.
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (129682)
Posted by Blitzwing the warrior on May 21st, 2007 @ 7:48am CDT
Basically its a survillence truck that you can go in and they show you the Scorponok attack. First 50 people in line get a free movie pass and Protoform figure
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (129779)
Posted by SmokeStack on May 21st, 2007 @ 9:48am CDT
hmmm, seems interesting. I'll see if I can make it then.
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (129790)
Posted by Robinson on May 21st, 2007 @ 9:58am CDT
SmokeStack wrote:Just wondering, what is so special about the sector 7 bus? Would it be worth going to? I live in Plano, so I can go to it. I'm just wondering is it worth going to.



I thought that was just the hollywood one
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (129795)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 21st, 2007 @ 10:04am CDT
What a short tour. I hope they announce more locations. Maybe they'll attend Botcon. :-?
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (129906)
Posted by Methusalen on May 21st, 2007 @ 11:57am CDT
Blitzwing the warrior wrote:Basically its a survillence truck that you can go in and they show you the Scorponok attack. First 50 people in line get a free movie pass and Protoform figure



Here's a link to an article with a description of the activities from the Building-sized Movie ad unveiling: http://enewsi.com/news.php?catid=189&itemid=11057.
Image of the Sector 7 Mobile Command Center
Image
Image

There's just one thing I'm not sure of that you said Blitzwing... I think the "First 50 people get a protoform" was specific to the ad unveling... I'm not sure if they're still handing out toys anymore...

As for 'short tour', these are the only dates/locations that I'd found so far from ONE theater chain, I'm sure there will be others... (There'd better be, I live in Minnesota, and if they don't come up here from Chicago, I'm gonna get pissed! :lol: )
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (130021)
Posted by Nico on May 21st, 2007 @ 1:47pm CDT
Uuuh? What is that?
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (130102)
Posted by Blitzwing the warrior on May 21st, 2007 @ 2:46pm CDT
Theres an error, the other Cinemark in Illinois that is listed is "Woodridge" not "Woodbridge"
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (130112)
Posted by Methusalen on May 21st, 2007 @ 2:56pm CDT
Well... :-x
I emailed one of the local theater chains near me, asking if they knew if any of their theaters would be hosting the S7 Mobile Command Center in near me in Minnesota...

Apparently they forwarded my email to a Paramount representative, who emailed me the following information:

Hi Jeremy,
I was forwarded your email from Carmike Cinemas. Unfortunately the
Transformers mobile unit is not headed to MN. The closest location to
MN will be:

June 1 - Cinemark Tinseltown 10 - Melrose Park, IL from 6pm-11pm
June 2 - Cinemark Woodridge - Woodridge, IL from 16 3pm-10pm
June 3 - Regal Lincolnshire 20 - Lincolnshire, IL from 12pm-6pm
Or
June 8 - National Amusements Flint West - Flint, MI from 8am-12pm
June 9 - National Amusements Ann Arbor - Ypsilanti, MI from 3pm-10pm
June 10 - Emagine Novi 18 - Novi, MI from 12pm-6pm



Good luck.


That's just not nice. :sad:

Well, life goes on...
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (130131)
Posted by Death Broker on May 21st, 2007 @ 3:17pm CDT
hows about cincinnati?
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (130326)
Posted by Robinson on May 21st, 2007 @ 6:08pm CDT
Methusalen wrote:Well... :-x
I emailed one of the local theater chains near me, asking if they knew if any of their theaters would be hosting the S7 Mobile Command Center in near me in Minnesota...

Apparently they forwarded my email to a Paramount representative, who emailed me the following information:

Hi Jeremy,
I was forwarded your email from Carmike Cinemas. Unfortunately the
Transformers mobile unit is not headed to MN. The closest location to
MN will be:

June 1 - Cinemark Tinseltown 10 - Melrose Park, IL from 6pm-11pm
June 2 - Cinemark Woodridge - Woodridge, IL from 16 3pm-10pm
June 3 - Regal Lincolnshire 20 - Lincolnshire, IL from 12pm-6pm
Or
June 8 - National Amusements Flint West - Flint, MI from 8am-12pm
June 9 - National Amusements Ann Arbor - Ypsilanti, MI from 3pm-10pm
June 10 - Emagine Novi 18 - Novi, MI from 12pm-6pm



Good luck.


That's just not nice. :sad:

Well, life goes on...

You need to reply to them and see if you can get a complete listing for the nation.
Re: Sector 7 - Road Tour (130327)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 21st, 2007 @ 6:09pm CDT
Chris™ wrote:
Methusalen wrote:Well... :-x
I emailed one of the local theater chains near me, asking if they knew if any of their theaters would be hosting the S7 Mobile Command Center in near me in Minnesota...

Apparently they forwarded my email to a Paramount representative, who emailed me the following information:

Hi Jeremy,
I was forwarded your email from Carmike Cinemas. Unfortunately the
Transformers mobile unit is not headed to MN. The closest location to
MN will be:

June 1 - Cinemark Tinseltown 10 - Melrose Park, IL from 6pm-11pm
June 2 - Cinemark Woodridge - Woodridge, IL from 16 3pm-10pm
June 3 - Regal Lincolnshire 20 - Lincolnshire, IL from 12pm-6pm
Or
June 8 - National Amusements Flint West - Flint, MI from 8am-12pm
June 9 - National Amusements Ann Arbor - Ypsilanti, MI from 3pm-10pm
June 10 - Emagine Novi 18 - Novi, MI from 12pm-6pm



Good luck.


That's just not nice. :sad:

Well, life goes on...

You need to reply to them and see if you can get a complete listing for the nation.


I second this request! :PRAY:

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #209 - Under Siege
Twincast / Podcast #209:
"Under Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 7th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers AOE Walmart 3 Pack - Strafe - Bumblebee - Stinger" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Aoe Age Of Extinction Slog" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Snarl Complete Deluxe Aoe Dinobot Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction SLUG Complete Deluxe Aoe Dinobot Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Class Lockdown Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Age of Extinction SLUG Complete Deluxe Dinobot Lot Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Voyager Class Slog Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Aoe Movie STINGER Complete Age Of Extinction Advanced Series" on EBAY