See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

Transformers News: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

Sunday, February 18th, 2018 10:29PM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 17,018

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

TRANSFORMERS: STUDIO SERIES 2018 PRODUCT INFORMATION

The Transformers: Bumblebee movie hits screens in 2018. To coincide with this milestone event, Generations is introducing an all new fan-focused offering to celebrate the Transformers movie universe: Studio Series. The Studio Series line will showcase iconic characters and scenes from all of the Transformers films. The Studio Series line features highly detailed, movie-accurate figures with intricate conversation designed to celebrate the iconic characters and moments from the movie universe. Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Class Wave 1 is currently available to order on Transformers.com.

You can click on the images below to order these products. New TRANSFORMERS STUDIO SERIES products for 2018 include:

Transformers News: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF


TRANSFORMERS STUDIO SERIES 01 DELUXE CLASS MOVIE 1 BUMBLEBEE
(Ages 8 and up/ Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Spring ‘18)
This Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 BUMBLEBEE figure converts between robot and Chevrolet Camaro modes in 22 steps and comes with a weapon accessory. Remove backdrop from pack to showcase the loyal AUTOBOT scout in the police chase scene. Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate TRANSFORMERS collection with Studio Series figures, inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with deco and figure scales that reflect the movie universe. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com. BUY NOW!

Transformers News: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

TRANSFORMERS STUDIO SERIES 02 DELUXE CLASS MOVIE 4 DECEPTICON STINGER
(Ages 8 and up/ Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Spring ‘18)
This Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 4 DECEPTICON STINGER figure converts from robot to sports car mode in 21 steps and comes with 4 weapon accessories. Remove backdrop from pack to showcase the elusive KSI warrior in the Hong Kong Pursuit scene. Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate TRANSFORMERS collection with Studio Series figures, inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with deco and figure scales that reflect the movie universe. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com. BUY NOW!

Transformers News: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

TRANSFORMERS STUDIO SERIES 03 DELUXE CLASS MOVIE 3 CROWBAR
(Ages 8 and up/ Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Spring ‘18)
This Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar figure converts from robot to Chevy Suburban car mode in 20 steps and comes with 2 accessories. Remove backdrop from pack to showcase Crowbar in the High Speed Chase scene. Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures, inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with deco and figure scales that reflect the movie universe. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com. BUY NOW!

Transformers News: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

TRANSFORMERS STUDIO SERIES 04 DELUXE CLASS MOVIE 1 AUTOBOT RATCHET
(Ages 8 and up/ Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Spring ‘18)
This Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 AUTOBOT RATCHET figure converts between robot and vehicle modes in 18 steps and comes with a weapon accessory. Remove backdrop from pack to showcase the trusted AUTOBOT medic in the Mission City Battle scene. Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures, inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with deco and figure scales that reflect the movie universe. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com. BUY NOW!

Transformers News: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940431)
Posted by william-james88 on February 18th, 2018 @ 10:32pm CST
The new Transformers Studio Series line was revealed at both Toyfair and Wonderfest this year just hours apart from one another and we have extensive galleries showing you what was on display along with Hasbro's 3d renders. If you want more, and why wouldn't you, Notrab on Weibo has unloaded what appears to be official product shots for these upcoming toys. These resemble the high quality photos that accompany retail listings like Walmart or Toysrus, showcasing these toys in the best light possible, along with their features and poseability.

We get a great shot of how each product scales with one another, which really showcases John Warden's comments on how scale was a big component of this line. It is fascinating to see the tools Hasbro used for this accomplishment, like the use of using toys we had already gotten and upscaling them in a way that works best (such as Starscream and Ratchet) along with other changes to existing tooling. There are new molds as well, of course, like Optimus, which is not as well received as the rest of the line. It is probably because Hasbro showed us years ago how a voyager scaled toy of the Revenge of the Fallen model was possible at a voyager scale without resorting to fake discolored chest windows and an inaccurate backpack. These images do show him in his best light so far, so you will let us know what you think.

You will also find many images of Leader Blackout, a very long awaited figure. Is he as great as you would have hoped? Is he your most anticipated leader class figure of this line?

Let us know!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940434)
Posted by Quantum Surge on February 18th, 2018 @ 10:46pm CST
Only thing I would change is Optimus's chest, and have Bee slightly taller than Jazz. Still excited for the line!
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940437)
Posted by Etseterrestrial on February 18th, 2018 @ 10:55pm CST
What about Brawl's scaling?
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940438)
Posted by MagicDeath on February 18th, 2018 @ 11:00pm CST
They aren’t exactly scale in vehicle mode, are they?
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940440)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 18th, 2018 @ 11:08pm CST
This is a Generations line, not Masterpiece ;) Only 3 Sizes to choose from, so some are really rough fits depending on character size in the Movie.

Brawl is slated as a Voyager, so he'll be roughly the size of Starscream and Optimus Prime.
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940443)
Posted by MagicDeath on February 18th, 2018 @ 11:20pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:This is a Generations line, not Masterpiece ;) Only 3 Sizes to choose from, so some are really rough fits depending on character size in the Movie.

Brawl is slated as a Voyager, so he'll be roughly the size of Starscream and Optimus Prime.

Yeah, I know, but it seems like they prioritized bot modes. I, personally, would have preferred it the other way around. I think it’s easier to headcanon differences in robot size than the size of actual vehicles.
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940444)
Posted by bacem on February 18th, 2018 @ 11:24pm CST
that starscream looks like an upscaled dotm deluxe mold. it's as if they are saying, "those KO companies does it, why can't we?"

not that i'm complaining tho. among all starscream molds, save for the leader hftd mold, that dotm deluxe mold is easily the best. and by scale it up to voyager, they also adds some improvements like in the chest and wrist, which i'm all in. oh, and no annoying cybertronian tattoo. so all in all, he's georgeous.
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940450)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on February 18th, 2018 @ 11:43pm CST
MagicDeath wrote:Yeah, I know, but it seems like they prioritized bot modes. I, personally, would have preferred it the other way around. I think it’s easier to headcanon differences in robot size than the size of actual vehicles.


What mode do you display them in the most? Bot or vehicle?
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940473)
Posted by ToaLeePrime on February 19th, 2018 @ 3:18am CST
Seeing some clearer pics of that prime makes me like him alot more. I think we've been spoiled for choice with Movie Primes, and this is a decent voyager prime, but there are arguably better ones already out there (AOE Evasion mode, HFTD Battle blades and their various remolds/repaints.)
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940476)
Posted by Rysquad on February 19th, 2018 @ 3:49am CST
I'm impressed with this line.

Was never really big on the movie toys but these seem perfect.
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940524)
Posted by reluctantyouth on February 19th, 2018 @ 8:30am CST
Ok. So I just successfully ordered Stinger, at 8:27 AM Central, and my total was $21.24. I put in code "ITROCKS18" that said I would get $4.67 off the price. However...when all was said and done I ended up with MSRP, free shipping, and $1.24 tax. The new site is weird. I don't know if I just lucked out or got screwed. I'm happy I got a Stinger though...the coolest of the 4 available. :-?


~reluctantprime~ :BOT:



Update: Ok so it looks like "ITROCKS18" gave me a $5.99 promo discount that wiped out shipping. I'm ok with that!! I hope it works for those looking to grab just one figure.
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940552)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on February 19th, 2018 @ 10:15am CST
reluctantyouth wrote:Ok. So I just successfully ordered Stinger, at 8:27 AM Central, and my total was $21.24. I put in code "ITROCKS18" that said I would get $4.67 off the price. However...when all was said and done I ended up with MSRP, free shipping, and $1.24 tax. The new site is weird. I don't know if I just lucked out or got screwed. I'm happy I got a Stinger though...the coolest of the 4 available. :-?


~reluctantprime~ :BOT:



Update: Ok so it looks like "ITROCKS18" gave me a $5.99 promo discount that wiped out shipping. I'm ok with that!! I hope it works for those looking to grab just one figure.


Hey, I put that code in (just ordering the deluxe Bee), and its not showing any money taken off in the promo section. Was that the case for you?
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940554)
Posted by reluctantyouth on February 19th, 2018 @ 10:23am CST
The promo code showed up quickly prior to order page. When I got past the enter shipping info page...my total was then $21.24 and no promo discount showed up. did you get the message that "ITROCKS18" code was accepted?
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940555)
Posted by reluctantyouth on February 19th, 2018 @ 10:25am CST
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
reluctantyouth wrote:Ok. So I just successfully ordered Stinger, at 8:27 AM Central, and my total was $21.24. I put in code "ITROCKS18" that said I would get $4.67 off the price. However...when all was said and done I ended up with MSRP, free shipping, and $1.24 tax. The new site is weird. I don't know if I just lucked out or got screwed. I'm happy I got a Stinger though...the coolest of the 4 available. :-?


~reluctantprime~ :BOT:



Update: Ok so it looks like "ITROCKS18" gave me a $5.99 promo discount that wiped out shipping. I'm ok with that!! I hope it works for those looking to grab just one figure.


Hey, I put that code in (just ordering the deluxe Bee), and its not showing any money taken off in the promo section. Was that the case for you?



The promo code showed up quickly prior to order page. When I got past the enter shipping info page...my total was then $21.24 and no promo discount showed up. did you get the message that "ITROCKS18" code was accepted?
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940559)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on February 19th, 2018 @ 10:30am CST
reluctantyouth wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
reluctantyouth wrote:Ok. So I just successfully ordered Stinger, at 8:27 AM Central, and my total was $21.24. I put in code "ITROCKS18" that said I would get $4.67 off the price. However...when all was said and done I ended up with MSRP, free shipping, and $1.24 tax. The new site is weird. I don't know if I just lucked out or got screwed. I'm happy I got a Stinger though...the coolest of the 4 available. :-?


~reluctantprime~ :BOT:



Update: Ok so it looks like "ITROCKS18" gave me a $5.99 promo discount that wiped out shipping. I'm ok with that!! I hope it works for those looking to grab just one figure.


Hey, I put that code in (just ordering the deluxe Bee), and its not showing any money taken off in the promo section. Was that the case for you?



The promo code showed up quickly prior to order page. When I got past the enter shipping info page...my total was then $21.24 and no promo discount showed up. did you get the message that "ITROCKS18" code was accepted?

Yeah, it's showing a $30.01 total for me though.
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940617)
Posted by MagicDeath on February 19th, 2018 @ 1:17pm CST
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:Yeah, I know, but it seems like they prioritized bot modes. I, personally, would have preferred it the other way around. I think it’s easier to headcanon differences in robot size than the size of actual vehicles.


What mode do you display them in the most? Bot or vehicle?

Well, robot, but I do display a few in vehicle mode. Still, I’d like it to be believable. I don’t expect it from any current lines, and the scale here looks nice, but vehicle mode scale has always been intriguing to me.
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940704)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 19th, 2018 @ 4:53pm CST
OK, so finally catching up on the reveals, I gotta say the biggest and best reveal of the weekend was Grimlock. Hot. Damn.

I think all 6 deluxes are on my buy list. Ratchet has convinced me to get him, Stinger looks pretty good,
Bee, Jazz, and Lockdown are incredible, and Crowbar looks pretty good too! I actually liked the Berserker mold, so this will do good for him to me.

Starscream looks awesome, I will get him in this deco. Prime is a pass. But Brawl and Megatron are definites too.

Blackout looks pretty cool but not as impressed as I was originally, but still really good. And Grimlock is marvelous. He is perfect!!!

This line is killing it, best reveals of the weekend!
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940707)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 19th, 2018 @ 5:08pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:OK, so finally catching up on the reveals, I gotta say the biggest and best reveal of the weekend was Grimlock. Hot. Damn.

I think all 6 deluxes are on my buy list. Ratchet has convinced me to get him, Stinger looks pretty good,
Bee, Jazz, and Lockdown are incredible, and Crowbar looks pretty good too! I actually liked the Berserker mold, so this will do good for him to me.

Starscream looks awesome, I will get him in this deco. Prime is a pass. But Brawl and Megatron are definites too.

Blackout looks pretty cool but not as impressed as I was originally, but still really good. And Grimlock is marvelous. He is perfect!!!

This line is killing it, best reveals of the weekend!

Ironic, that movie figs - once the most divisive figures - are receiving the most unifying praise as the reveals go this weekend. They totally stole earned predakings major disappointments spotlight
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940709)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 19th, 2018 @ 5:18pm CST
bacem wrote:that starscream looks like an upscaled dotm deluxe mold. it's as if they are saying, "those KO companies does it, why can't we?"

not that i'm complaining tho. among all starscream molds, save for the leader hftd mold, that dotm deluxe mold is easily the best. and by scale it up to voyager, they also adds some improvements like in the chest and wrist, which i'm all in. oh, and no annoying cybertronian tattoo. so all in all, he's georgeous.



I can only agree with ALL of the above. ;)^
Re: See Now Buy Now: Transformers Studio Series Line Available to Order Now #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940720)
Posted by primalxconvoy on February 19th, 2018 @ 6:14pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:OK, so finally catching up on the reveals, I gotta say the biggest and best reveal of the weekend was Grimlock. Hot. Damn.

I think all 6 deluxes are on my buy list. Ratchet has convinced me to get him, Stinger looks pretty good,
Bee, Jazz, and Lockdown are incredible, and Crowbar looks pretty good too! I actually liked the Berserker mold, so this will do good for him to me.

Starscream looks awesome, I will get him in this deco. Prime is a pass. But Brawl and Megatron are definites too.

Blackout looks pretty cool but not as impressed as I was originally, but still really good. And Grimlock is marvelous. He is perfect!!!

This line is killing it, best reveals of the weekend!

Ironic, that movie figs - once the most divisive figures - are receiving the most unifying praise as the reveals go this weekend. They totally stole earned predakings major disappointments spotlight


I think it's due to something that is accurate, rather than something that is not, regardless of our personal preferences for any one aesthetic.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
Twincast / Podcast #213:
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "NEW Transformers vehicle MECHTECH Bumblebee w/ Sam Witwicky figure & Backfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters BLOWPIPE Hasbro NEW WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations legends BOMBSHELL - 100% complete + extras" on EBAY
Buy "Hun-Gurrr - Blot - Cutthroat - Sinnertwin Vintage Figs Abominus G1 Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "NEW - Transformers: Primacy by Metzen, Chris; Dille, Flint" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SDCC POTP Throne of the Primes Optimus Primal Bumblebee Bag MIB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Reissue Walmart Minibot Set Outback Bumblebee Swerve Tailgate" on EBAY
Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY