Seibertron.com Creative Mega Round-Up - Easter 2016 Special

Seibertron.com Creative Mega Round-Up - Easter 2016 Special

Sunday, March 27th, 2016 5:44am CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 61,022

It took several months, a number of server crashes, lost images, chomped posts and loss of patience this side of the screen - but we're back, we're topical, and we have a botload of customs, artwork, comics, fiction, robots, robits, robats for all of you to enjoy this Sunday! No surprises, but plenty of tasty tasty work coming out of Transtopia - make sure to comment if you like what you see!

CUSTOMIZATIONS

leokearon - Digibashes

MagnusLabel - TF Albums

MadeusPrime - Autobots and Decepticons Living Together

Shauyaun - Photos and Comics

keelo1027 - Cooking with Grimlock | Pics

Credit(s): Transtopia

Re: Seibertron.com Creative Mega Round-Up - Easter 2016 Special (1775748)
Posted by CommanderShadowmus on March 27th, 2016 @ 7:49am CDT
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Mega Round-Up - Easter 2016 Special (1775752)
Posted by Va'al on March 27th, 2016 @ 8:15am CDT
CommanderShadowmus wrote:Wrong name on my custom, guys... That's not Optimus... That's Shadowmus... Sorry to be so blunt and grumpy, but I'm not doing so well at the moment...

I changed it for ease of reference, both here and on the thread.
Your explanation was enough for people following the thread itself, I'm sure. ;)

(Nice work, too!)
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Mega Round-Up - Easter 2016 Special (1775800)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 27th, 2016 @ 1:37pm CDT
Lots of awesome stuff here.

Is it just me, or did Shockwave got a lot of love in the custom front lately? :D
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Mega Round-Up - Easter 2016 Special (1775808)
Posted by Cobotron on March 27th, 2016 @ 1:54pm CDT
Holy Super Awesome Mega Deluxe Luxury Edition Holiday Rodeo Roundup! :KREMZEEK:

Fantastic stuff everybody! What a great bunch of contributors we have in our midst.
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Mega Round-Up - Easter 2016 Special (1775977)
Posted by Mythic_Gears on March 28th, 2016 @ 10:19am CDT

I was kind of sad to see that my mini models were not in the list, but then I realized that every picture on my post is gone :-( ,except for my first 2 batches witch were done about a year ago :BANG_HEAD: :HEADHURTS: . Hopefully that won't happen in the future as I will be using Imgur to host my images for now on :PRAY:
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Mega Round-Up - Easter 2016 Special (1775981)
Posted by Va'al on March 28th, 2016 @ 10:36am CDT
Mythic_Gears wrote:Everybody's stuff here is awesome ;)^, you should all be proud of what you have done.

Did you not receive my PM? Dangit!
I wrote to let you know that yes, all the images hosted by our server were lost during the crash. :(
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Mega Round-Up - Easter 2016 Special (1776016)
Posted by Mythic_Gears on March 28th, 2016 @ 12:47pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:

Did you not receive my PM? Dangit!

no sorry #-o , oh well but not all is lost I still have the original pictures so I'll just reupload them when I get them on imgur, so it could have been alot worse
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Mega Round-Up - Easter 2016 Special (1776039)
Posted by Cyberpath on March 28th, 2016 @ 3:46pm CDT
Some cool stuff here.. the CatDog reference is pretty clever! And the Ironhide #tbt pic.

The Gregg Berger piece is fantastic; cartoon-accuracy FTW!

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Jada Nano Hollywood Rides Optimus Prime- Bumblebee & Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Roar and Rescue 100% Complete Rescan Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Bumblebee Complete Mixable Mashable Heroes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Blades the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Chase the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn - COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction STRAFE Complete Deluxe Dinobot AOE" on EBAY
Buy "New Playskool Transformers Optimash Prime Mr. Potato Head. For Ages 2+" on EBAY