Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015

Sunday, December 6th, 2015 3:23am CST

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 66,642

Wassup, Seibertronians of many forms, shapes, and alt-modes! It's the weekend in most parts of the world, and here in the Energon Pub we've been collecting the weird and wonderful work of the Transtopia dwellers, from customs to art, from fiction to comics, from photos to paintjobs, via digibashes, mash-ups, builds, and models. Want to find out what people have been up to? Keep on reading, and let them know what you like! Next time, it'll almost be Christmas...

CUSTOMIZATIONS

Verno - Transformers: Unity

PHOTO BLITZ

leokearon - Digibashes

keelo1027 - Pics | Cooking with Grimlock

MadeusPrime - Invasion of the Daleks

Credit(s): Transtopia

Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015 (1746112)
Posted by Henry921 on December 6th, 2015 @ 3:56am CST
Juuuuuuust missed it.
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015 (1746133)
Posted by Va'al on December 6th, 2015 @ 10:20am CST
Henry921 wrote:Juuuuuuust missed it.

Yup. Next time!
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015 (1746207)
Posted by zko on December 6th, 2015 @ 6:10pm CST
That Omega Supreme artwork is awesome, just awesome.

Also nice artwork for Solaris and Gears.
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015 (1746300)
Posted by Starsaber468 on December 7th, 2015 @ 7:13am CST
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015 (1746302)
Posted by Va'al on December 7th, 2015 @ 7:48am CST
Starsaber468 wrote:Awww suprised I didn't possibly get a spot because I did an awesome custom for RID warrior class Drift which it looks a lot more show accurate Plus Currently I am working on my IDW Nightbeat custom which will be my first ever figure custom that I have repainted fully :D

Do you have a link to the thread?
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015 (1746304)
Posted by Starsaber468 on December 7th, 2015 @ 8:40am CST
Va'al wrote:

Do you have a link to the thread?

Here is a link to my thread of my customs I still need to post my superion custom on it from my youtube channel
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=105468&hilit=+customs
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015 (1746307)
Posted by Va'al on December 7th, 2015 @ 8:50am CST
Starsaber468 wrote:
Va'al wrote:

Do you have a link to the thread?

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=105468&hilit=+customs

You're in here, from last month: seibertron-com-creative-round-up-november-8th-2015-the-mega-t105701.php

:D
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015 (1746309)
Posted by Starsaber468 on December 7th, 2015 @ 8:53am CST
Va'al wrote:
Starsaber468 wrote:
Va'al wrote:

Do you have a link to the thread?

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=105468&hilit=+customs

:D

I have made some new customs since then I think their pretty fantastic and are worthy to be on again like my RID Drift Custom :D
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015 (1746314)
Posted by Va'al on December 7th, 2015 @ 9:15am CST
Starsaber468 wrote:I have made some new customs since then I think their pretty fnatastuc and are worthy to be on again like my RID Drift Custom :D

I did just notice the 23rd November update, actually, yes. Next time!
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015 (1746318)
Posted by Starsaber468 on December 7th, 2015 @ 9:35am CST
Va'al wrote:

I did just notice the 23rd November update, actually, yes. Next time!

Thanks, that will be awesome :D Plus I decided that I probably will do a custom every week for my youtube channel but it might not be everytime though
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015 (1746346)
Posted by .... on December 7th, 2015 @ 11:52am CST
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015 (1746372)
Posted by Burn on December 7th, 2015 @ 1:56pm CST
SillySpringer wrote:I could've sworn that I released pictures of something in time for this, but apparently I'm wrong. :(

*cracks whip* BACK TO WORK WITH YOU THEN! :-P
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - December 6th, 2015 (1750693)
Posted by .... on December 28th, 2015 @ 1:37pm CST
Burn wrote:

*cracks whip* BACK TO WORK WITH YOU THEN! :-P

*cries* :-( At least I am releasing some more lately! ;)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Movie Premier Edition Raptor Figure - Dinobot Slash" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue bots CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS PVC Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Prime PP-21 Terracon Ripper Snapper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone WFC-E33 Weaponizer pack set MISB BOX T1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers centurion drone Megatron Mace Energon Cube Ravage Cage Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War for Cybertron Trilogy - Dinobot" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE 2017 ROADBLOCK SDCC revolution TRANSFORMERS Complete With Stand" on EBAY
Buy "Grandslam Cassette ~ 100% Complete 1988 G1 Transformers Action Figure W/TECH" on EBAY