Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015

Sunday, September 13th, 2015 9:43pm CDT

Category: Transtopia
Posted by: Burn   Views: 34,774

Oh noes! Burn is posting the round up! What has happened to the Va'al?

Va'al - Do you feel like posting the round-up this Sunday (tomorrow for me)?
I can start it this evening as I get home, and leave it to you
Burn - God no. In the middle of a jazz festival
Va'al - Cool, I'll try posting it when I arrive in Italy then. :D
Enjoy the jazz!

Luckily for you folks the first episode of the last season of Continuum put me to sleep so I'm awake enough to do this!

THE HELP DESK
o.supreme is looking to find a MTMTE template. Can you help?

CUSTOMIZATIONS

grimlockprime108
Prime Hotshot
Transformers News: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015

Beast Hunters Gas Skunk
Transformers News: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015

Beast Hunters Slapper
Transformers News: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015

Rhinox
Transformers News: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015

len_d69
DX-9 Invisible (new head)
Transformers News: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015

FAN ARTWORK

REX-203
MP-10 Convoy Sunbow Digibash
Transformers News: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015

SillySpringer
Cyclonus Drawing
Transformers News: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015

M3Gr1ml0ck
Untold Marvels - The Middle Years
Transformers News: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015

FAN FICTION
Henry921 continues Darklander Matrix with the release of Chapters Three and Four

PHOTO BLITZ

The game continues, can you Name that film?

The invasion has begun and Va'al has been captured (probably explains why he's not in Italy posting this) as Autobots and Decepticons continue to live together thanks to Madeus Prime.

Apologies if I've missed anyone, it's been a while since I had to do one of these!

On that note, I'm going back to the couch to ride out the remainder of my holidays.

Credit(s): Burn

Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015 (1726168)
Posted by .... on September 14th, 2015 @ 2:32pm CDT
Yay! My Cyclonus drawing made it in! :lol:
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015 (1726199)
Posted by Rainmaker on September 14th, 2015 @ 4:43pm CDT
I thought we had a Whirl to do this creative round up
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015 (1726206)
Posted by .... on September 14th, 2015 @ 4:52pm CDT
I like the comic page by M3Gr1ml0ck. Btw does the bot in the third frame that says "Their vitals all check out fine" have roboboobies? :-P
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015 (1726212)
Posted by Burn on September 14th, 2015 @ 5:10pm CDT
Rainmaker wrote:I thought we had a Whirl to do this creative round up

He's confined to sitting out the front of my house until he decides to stop being stinky.
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015 (1726298)
Posted by Rainmaker on September 15th, 2015 @ 12:35am CDT
Burn wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:I thought we had a Whirl to do this creative round up

I knew him having those tacos was a bad idea.
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-up - September 13th 2015 (1726819)
Posted by .... on September 17th, 2015 @ 2:46pm CDT
Rainmaker wrote:
Burn wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:I thought we had a Whirl to do this creative round up

I knew him having those tacos was a bad idea.

He should ave had some Beano. Lord have mercy on him.

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "SIDE BURN PRINT; 2011 Transformers Club Exclusive Art Print by Casey Coller" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight TLK Premier Edition Leader Stormreign (Dragonstorm)" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON RATCHET WALGREEN'S DELUXE MISB VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Earthrise Autobot Lot Bumblebee Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON sound wave SG24" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY