Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander

Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander

Thursday, November 19th, 2009 11:32pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Mach   Views: 30,518

Our friends at Master Mind Creations - the creator of Knight Morpher Commander, has sent us some promotional images of their creation.
We are glad to share with all Seibertronians the new images of this upcoming collectible figure - Knight Morpher Commander. We take this opportunity to thank Master Mind Creations for giving us the exclusive rights to showcase the images first on the Internet.

Some of product information are listed as below:

Name: KNIGHT MORPHER Commander
Product Code: KM-01
Height: 6.5 inches
Quality: ABS
Release date & MSRP: Feb 2010, please check with your local retailer for purchase info.
Remark: Finished product will be colored and assembled. Color of finished product may vary from images shown.

Images of Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive to Seibertron

Images of Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive to Seibertron

Images of Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive to Seibertron

Images of Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive to Seibertron

If you wish to check out other details of the product or Master Mind Creations, click here: http://mastermindcreation.blogspot.com/

Stay tuned to Seibertron if you wish to get further first hand information on this product in the near future.

Credit(s): Master Mind Creations

This article was last modified on Thursday, November 19th, 2009 11:38pm CST

Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021182)
Posted by Blurrz on November 19th, 2009 @ 11:35pm CST
Looks freaking fantastic.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021185)
Posted by Mkall on November 20th, 2009 @ 12:06am CST
Counterpunch wrote:That's kind of cool. I might consider it now...

As will I
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021190)
Posted by UltraPrimal on November 20th, 2009 @ 12:28am CST
I guess it looks OK. It looks like a good second line toy. I've never read HOS, so I don't really care for this.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021203)
Posted by alldarker on November 20th, 2009 @ 2:13am CST
Read the comics (even if OP didn't get much exposure in that, to say the least), loved the concept of HoS TF's, pre-ordered Knight Morpher months ago and, I have to say, I am not disappointed!
Looks absolutely stunning! The coloring is great, and even the lance, which I wasn't too keep on at first, looks good. I love the details like the turbines and gears on the legs, which really come out well with the paint. I can only hope the final product will look as good as this proto model.
Too bad there are no new pictures of the 'trailer' but the photo's of the uncolored proto looked interesting enough.
All in all, glad to hear news of Knight Morpher again: too bad about the delay until February 2010 but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021205)
Posted by Softimus Prime on November 20th, 2009 @ 2:36am CST
red pilot and red wheels? i liked it better as a gray prototype i'm afraid :(
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021211)
Posted by Ravage XK on November 20th, 2009 @ 3:13am CST

I hope this leads to more HOS figures.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021217)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 20th, 2009 @ 3:38am CST
Wow, looks pretty amazing in color! I hope they fix some of the coloring though, red wheels and such look a little weird. This is almost cool enough to consider buying...
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021224)
Posted by alldarker on November 20th, 2009 @ 3:58am CST
Ravage XK wrote:I love the design of this figure but I have to say that the bright bold colours cheapen it. I know they are Prime colours but I think a more dirty metallic look would look better, it is a steam train after all. Maybe the lighting makes it look that bright. Still Im in if the price is right.

Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021231)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 20th, 2009 @ 4:12am CST
alldarker wrote:Wellm to be honest it would be superb if the paint was like Frenzy_Rumble's paintjob or Sabrina Ng's painted version, but let's be honest, that was hardly to be expected.

Why does the head mold on Frenzy_Rumble's look so much better?
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021243)
Posted by alldarker on November 20th, 2009 @ 5:06am CST
kirbenvost wrote:Why does the head mold on Frenzy_Rumble's look so much better?

Looks like Frenzy_Rumble got an older version of the mold. Notice the trailer: F_R's version is shorter and only has three wheels on each side, while the new one you see here is longer and has four wheels each side. I'm sure there are other differences too; haven't looked too closely at the pictures yet.
I do see the old version had no 'grills' in the faceplate, which the new one does have (and which I also like). Perhaps the head mold was changed due to production issues? And I'm sure F_R's paintjob adds something extra too.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021263)
Posted by Convotron on November 20th, 2009 @ 6:51am CST
I'm a sucker for light piping and the KMC looks like it has good light piping going on. :)

The details are cool and it's nice to see the figure in colour. I like the deep red used but I wish a metallic colour was used for the wheels. I am interested in the prospect of a Nemesis version with a black, red, silver, and teal colour scheme on this mold. :)
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021273)
Posted by Prime Evil on November 20th, 2009 @ 7:11am CST
Mkall wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:That's kind of cool. I might consider it now...

As will I

Thirded!! Wow. I really had NO intentions of buying that, but now...hmmm, Should I wait for the possible recolor? I like that now, but I don't need it in Prime colors.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021274)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 20th, 2009 @ 7:12am CST
alldarker wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Why does the head mold on Frenzy_Rumble's look so much better?

Two different molds from two different makers, although it's from the same designer.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021276)
Posted by Stockade on November 20th, 2009 @ 7:19am CST
Bot mode is totally awesome!! not crazy about the alt mode though. Colors look correct, just abit bright for me.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021285)
Posted by onewaydown on November 20th, 2009 @ 7:49am CST
The plastic seems a little opaque, which gives it a knock-off kind of look. =( But, aside from that, it looks decent. However, those red wheels are the worst decision ever, as is the red front grill. Seriously, they look awful. I hope that changes to grey or silver in the production run.

Props to Eric (griffith76) for getting this out to market! Can't wait to see what he does with Megatron.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021286)
Posted by Stormrider on November 20th, 2009 @ 7:49am CST
I am very excited that this figure is getting close to completion. It is awesome to see a fan just like us take his idea all the way from a CAD design, to starting his own company, and then producing it in ABS for a wider release.

It's cool that the creator is able to color the parts. I agree with others that a darker red would be nice. I wonder why the wheels and front apron (is that the right term for the grill at his waist) are red instead of grey.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021287)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 20th, 2009 @ 8:02am CST
That is just too cool. =P~ :APPLAUSE: :-B I've never bought anything like this before - expensive custom or independently produced figures - but I might just have to splurge on this one, budget be damned. I should have a XMas bonus coming soon anyway.

I agree about the wheels, though. I think they should be gray or silver. They make for a nice touch in bot mode, but in train mode they just stick out too much and make it look too much like a toy train, not as bad-ass as it should look.

Oh, and if they release a black and silver or all-black version, perhaps Nemesis, I'll have an orgasm.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021293)
Posted by --B-- on November 20th, 2009 @ 8:23am CST
You know, I had a pre-order for this for months, and I cancelled it earlier this month for budgetary concerns, and I am kinda glad I did.

Personally, I think it looks better in all grey, the color version just doesn't sit right with me.

Guess some things happen for a reason!
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021298)
Posted by rpetras on November 20th, 2009 @ 8:33am CST
I like this a lot and have had it on order forever.

Not to keen on the bold colors either, but I was planning to put it in the paint shop anyway. :grin:
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive Images of Finished KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander (1021299)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 20th, 2009 @ 8:36am CST
I had completely written this off, but now, I'm not so sure. Better to preorder now and cancel, than have it sell out right from underneath me. I went with BBTS since I'll get some "lead time" to have other people get it from RK, etc. and confirm quality, etc.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "LG50 Sixshot | Japanese Transformers Legends Import Takara Tomy Generations" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 1985 G1 Hasbro  Milton Bradley Card # 47 Purple Vs Blue Sky Variant" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Breakaway Throttle" on EBAY