Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild

Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild

Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 11:57am CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Contests
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 19,108

Welcome fellow Seibertronians to another round of the Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge. Every challenge has a theme and suggested guidelines to follow. To participate, just post your pictures in the discussion below. The TFPC is just about having fun and is for all skill levels.

To find some inspiration, or to continue the fun of posting your figures in all kinds of fun places and poses, check out our Awesome Pictures and Poses Thread.

This photo challenge will take advantage of the great outdoors. Titled Bot of the Wild, this challenge calls for members to take a figure into the wild, and take some photos of said figure enjoying the great outdoors!

The rules for the challenge are simple:

1) The photo must be outdoors and involve something in nature. Picture can be in a city, but must not only include city buildings as the backdrop.

2) Any figure is game, including simple toys, generations toys, Masterpieces, 3rd party, and so forth.

3) There are no submission limits, this is all about having fun with your figures, any time, anywhere!

Fellow Seibertronian Burn and I will start things off with 3 pictures from yours truly and a massive step up in the game thanks to a video from Burn.

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild

Burn:

Now it's time to challenge your fellow Seibertronians to setup their bots and show you what they got ;)^

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1915938)
Posted by JazZeke on October 11th, 2017 @ 12:12pm CDT
Nice. It just so happens I already have something handy for this challenge.
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1915961)
Posted by Bronzewolf on October 11th, 2017 @ 2:00pm CDT

Getting closer...

"Hello large earth creatures!" (Zoom in a little to the right if they're not clear enough)
We made it!

More to come...
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1915962)
Posted by carytheone on October 11th, 2017 @ 2:02pm CDT

EDIT: Here is Swerve and Flanker looking over the Tyrrhenian Sea from Fiumicino.

Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1915968)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on October 11th, 2017 @ 2:23pm CDT
These are a bit older, but I can't go out in the rain to take new pics. :lol: Still, hope you guys like 'em!

------------

Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916023)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 11th, 2017 @ 8:58pm CDT
Here's some older pics, but I'll be taking some fresh ones!

Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916026)
Posted by SureShot18 on October 11th, 2017 @ 9:49pm CDT
So I guess it's time for me to finally get off my butt and take some pics of MP Cheetor outside. Hopefully I can get around to it on Friday. :D
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916038)
Posted by BG the Robit on October 11th, 2017 @ 10:47pm CDT
Let's see what I have in that folder of old pictures I never posted:
...Huh. That's actually more than I thought I had. I'd do newer pictures, but I am not going out in the hail.
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916080)
Posted by Wonkimus on October 12th, 2017 @ 9:19am CDT
Sorry for the poor quality...this is a screenshot of a video I took of Bludgeon in Japan nearly a decade ago.
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916083)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on October 12th, 2017 @ 9:21am CDT
Tarzan Boy
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916085)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on October 12th, 2017 @ 9:30am CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:A new Photochallenge??? Awesome! This actually ties in perfectly with what I did last weekend...

Is that Eagle Cliff in RMNP?
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916090)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 12th, 2017 @ 10:35am CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Tarzan Boy

Oh hello there, Gnaw! :D
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916105)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 12th, 2017 @ 11:43am CDT
carytheone wrote:Well hello TFPC, good to see you raised from the dead! Swerve, dust off them boots will ya 8-)

Figured I'd see you here :D Burn and I talked some and with all the creativity of the Awesome poses thread, we decided we wanted to revive this challenge. and it is not disappointing!
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Here's some older pics, but I'll be taking some fresh ones!

These are beautiful! Skystalker looks pretty great in the snow!!
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Tarzan Boy

I love this too. I see you Gnaw!
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916118)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on October 12th, 2017 @ 12:02pm CDT
I love that pic of Gnaw among the reeds.

This is from a few years back. I went to a conference in Berkeley and took Prime Tailgate with me for luck. My wife and I ran around the Bay area after the conference was over and took pictures of Tailgate in different places.

20140223_144926.jpg
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916130)
Posted by Bronzewolf on October 12th, 2017 @ 12:35pm CDT
Caelus wrote:

Is that Eagle Cliff in RMNP?

Nope, close! A bit too far north. Eagle Cliff is quite a bit bigger. That makes this look like a small hill.
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916131)
Posted by carytheone on October 12th, 2017 @ 12:40pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Well I'm glad you did. Good to see it's back. I got quite a few recent Swerve pics I could share, but maybe the weather will be nice this weekend and I'll get inspired. See if I can get a good BotW vibe going on, find some rupees or an old man in a cave. Who knows.
:lol:
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916146)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on October 12th, 2017 @ 1:25pm CDT
"Do You Fear For Your Child?"
Based on fake cryptid and cryptozoology photos and sightings.
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916151)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on October 12th, 2017 @ 2:03pm CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:
Caelus wrote:

Is that Eagle Cliff in RMNP?

Emerald Mountain?

I know I should recognize it, but I haven't been up there in years.
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916153)
Posted by Bronzewolf on October 12th, 2017 @ 2:17pm CDT
Caelus wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:
Caelus wrote:

Is that Eagle Cliff in RMNP?

Emerald Mountain?

I know I should recognize it, but I haven't been up there in years.

Still too far north. It's not in RMNP. ;)
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916160)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on October 12th, 2017 @ 2:56pm CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:Still too far north. It's not in RMNP. ;)

Ah, I really don't know then. I've been round about in Allenspark, the Grand Lake area, and Summit County, but I don't know any of them as well. I'd swear that spot looks familiar, but maybe it's just wishful thinking because I'm missing the mountains.
Re: Seibertron.com Transformers Photo Challenge #18: Bot of the Wild (1916258)
Posted by Wonkimus on October 13th, 2017 @ 6:48am CDT
Did I do something wrong? I posted my pic as an attachment and it got deleted.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLURR, Optimus Prime Racing Trailer variant 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Transformers Bumble Spud Playskool Bumblebee 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties Bumblebee 10-inch Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Action Figure Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "IDW Comics TRANSFORMERS GREATEST BATTLES OF OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATORN GN TPB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse THUNDERCRACKER STARSCREAM ACID STORM SLIPSTREAM Seekers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MP-01 Acid Storm - Masterpiece Acidstorm TRU Toys R Us Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Acid Storm MP-01 Masterpiece Figure Toys R Us Exclusive" on EBAY