Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Sunday, August 25th, 2019 9:59AM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 11,134

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Another Month, another round of fantastic homemade work from the many Seibertronians who give their time and effort to create some awesome pieces of fiction, art, and tutorials for all of us to enjoy! Check out what all hit our Transtopia Section in July of 2019, and let us know what you think of it all below, or in the threads that each piece comes from!

Fan Fiction
Home to the creative authors of Seibertron.com's Transtopia

Ordinary World Extraordinary People
Snavej

“Why can I see so much?” asked Stohv as he stood in a desolate area of scrub. “Thousands of people are converging on Neosiak City and I can already see most of them. How can that be, with our confounded interference plague? It shouldn’t be possible! Don’t just sit there: answer me this riddle!” He stared at his meagre, lifeless audience as he sweated in the evening heat. Droplets tickled down his skin. The five watchers were totally impassive. All they did was rust, peel and accumulate dust. Stohv’s vision flickered like a stroboscope but they sat useless in the dirt. They were five machines that were slowly returning to the earth. Most impressive was the space capsule, with its tough exterior seared by furnace-like burns. Next to that was a boat, a car, an aeroplane without wings and a small tunnel boring platform. Together, they made an abysmal assembly of uncommunicative wrecks but they were better than a group of critical people. Wrecks wouldn’t try to lock him up but neither would they offer any opinions.

“Forget it, I’ll just have to get through this on my own, as usual,” said Stohv, sitting on the floor. “I can do it but I have to remember the basics like eating, drinking, breathing and so forth.” He closed his eyes and re-engaged with the ridiculous reality shifts occurring in his brain.


Don't Touch that dial!.. Or that... or those... You know what? Just leave it all alone!
Flashwave

WHAT did I TELL you? WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TAMPERING WITH MY SHIP’S SYSTEMS?” What were my EXACT words?” Scamper raged with a fury.

“Uh…” Wheeljack looked down at his feet and began pressing his fingertips together, for he genuinely did not remember. “Don’t?” The scientist guessed.

“IF I FOUND YOU TINKERING WITH SOMETHING ONE MORE TIME,” Scamper said, making a grand gesture of repeating himself, “I WAS GOING TO SHOVE YOUR NEW INVENTION SO FAR UP YOUR EXHAUST PORT RATCHET WOULD HAVE TO REMOVE IT FROM YOUR GLOVEBOX!”

It was then that Wheeljack remembered why he used so many screws to mount his new contraption.

“I’ don’t see what you are so worked up about, Scamper.” He said almost sounding apologetic. “Nothing has exploded, yet. I was just trying to-”


Transformers:Fight
awesomepow

Dead End zoomed across Kaon Plaza as an unfamiliar figure pursued him. A flurry of missiles battered the Plaza's front by the pursuer's friends as its citizens fled. After thankfully hiding in a small corridor, Dead End looked up the pursuer's body type and stats and discovered it was the Knight Steelbane. His heart raced for he knew the Knights of Iacon were practically unstoppable.

"Wildbreak, Slashmark, come in."

"Guys!"

While Dead End yelled in his messenger for his teammates, the Stunticons, Steelbane got more closer to him. Steelbane struck him down with a swing of his mighty blade, and Dead End was down on the ground, hurt.


Prime Effect 4
Apollo-XL5

Two days had passed and Quickstrike was lying on his side on the cold, hard floor of his cell. His entire body was shaking, but not because of the temperature of the room but from the pain that was coursing through his body. Because the Autobot had just gone through another torture session with Rip-Claw, the sadistic Femme that took pleasure in inflicting pain on to others. And what Quickstrike had gone through in the last twenty-four hours could only be described as hell, pure and simple.

That Predacon bitch was going through every torture method she knew which appeared to be all of them, and the Autobot was not even sure how she managed to inflict so much on him in the span of a day...but she had. The Femme would torture him for an entire hour, then leave him alone for an hour in which time Ser-Ket would tend his wounds and then Rip-Claw would return an hour later to start again. He did not know how he had taken so much pain in such a short time, but he knew that he could not give in and let that bitch win.


Photo Blitz
This is where you can post your pictures of Transformers in whatever fashion you like.

Transformers + Deepdream = Nightmares
WorldofDepth

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

My Pics
keelo1027

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Cooking with Grimlock
keelo1027

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

My toy Photocomics
PetesSuperRobots

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Me and the Boys
ig89ninja

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Leokearon's digibashes
Leokearon

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Madeus Prime: Autobots and Decepticons Living Together!
Madeus Prime

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Customizations
Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Studio Series Starscream Repaint TF07
EvasionModeBumblebee

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

TR Fangry, Horribull, and Squeezeplay
Latebrus-K

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Autobot Clouder and Decepticon Doubledealer
Latebrus-K

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Robots in Disguise 15 Bludgeon gets some new Treads
Rogue-Primal

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Lego Transformers Snapdragon Version 3
alanyap

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Thirteen Primes Project
Latebrus-K

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

TR Hot Rod and Siege Firebolt Repainting and Modding
ZeldatheSwordsman

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Latebrus-K's Custom corner
Latebrus-K

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Fan Artwork
Did you create some original artwork? Post it here!

Siege Tigertrack
Red alert 92

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Forza Horizon 3 Transformers Designs
Dr Caelus

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Blueprint sketch Metroplex shipmode interior, Input Wanted
Flashwave

Flashwave is looking for some input for his Metroplex blueprints, help him out!

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

Silly's 3D Models and Drawings
UnderYourCloset

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019

And that's it for the month folks! Like what you see or read? Be sure to leave a comment and let our creators know! Looking to share your own creations? Please do! We'll be back in a months time for the next round up from our Transtopia forums!
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019 (2035754)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on August 25th, 2019 @ 10:21am CDT
How are the contents of the monthly Transtopia Roundups! selected?

Because I had some for it, too :D
Re: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019 (2035757)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2019 @ 10:31am CDT
Lunatic Prime wrote:How are the contents of the monthly Transtopia Roundups! selected?

Because I had some for it, too :D

If you posted between July 1 and July 31, it ended up in this roundup! The August roundup will include all posts between August 1 and 31!

I do my best to go through the forums and make sure I catch them all.
Re: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019 (2035759)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on August 25th, 2019 @ 10:37am CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:How are the contents of the monthly Transtopia Roundups! selected?

Because I had some for it, too :D

If you posted between July 1 and July 31, it ended up in this roundup! The August roundup will include all posts between August 1 and 31!

I do my best to go through the forums and make sure I catch them all.

Post where?
Just click the image in my signature. I started my own thread just this week. So it's pretty new.
So my posts qualify for the August roundup?
Re: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019 (2035760)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2019 @ 10:39am CDT
Lunatic Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:How are the contents of the monthly Transtopia Roundups! selected?

Because I had some for it, too :D

If you posted between July 1 and July 31, it ended up in this roundup! The August roundup will include all posts between August 1 and 31!

I do my best to go through the forums and make sure I catch them all.

Post where?
Just click the image in my signature. I started my own thread just this week. So it's pretty new.
So my posts qualify for the August roundup?

Yep, you posted it in the right spot!

and yes, yours will qualify you for the August roundup
Re: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019 (2035765)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on August 25th, 2019 @ 10:57am CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:How are the contents of the monthly Transtopia Roundups! selected?

Because I had some for it, too :D

If you posted between July 1 and July 31, it ended up in this roundup! The August roundup will include all posts between August 1 and 31!

I do my best to go through the forums and make sure I catch them all.

Post where?
Just click the image in my signature. I started my own thread just this week. So it's pretty new.
So my posts qualify for the August roundup?

Yep, you posted it in the right spot!

and yes, yours will qualify you for the August roundup

GREAT, thanks! :DANCE:

And thank you for doing the roundups. I really like them and it's a good promotion for artists ;)^
Re: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019 (2035803)
Posted by Burn on August 25th, 2019 @ 5:33pm CDT
Lunatic Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:How are the contents of the monthly Transtopia Roundups! selected?

Because I had some for it, too :D

If you posted between July 1 and July 31, it ended up in this roundup! The August roundup will include all posts between August 1 and 31!

I do my best to go through the forums and make sure I catch them all.

Post where?
Just click the image in my signature. I started my own thread just this week. So it's pretty new.
So my posts qualify for the August roundup?

Yep, you posted it in the right spot!

and yes, yours will qualify you for the August roundup

GREAT, thanks! :DANCE:

And thank you for doing the roundups. I really like them and it's a good promotion for artists ;)^

Transtopia round-ups, great for promoting our resident creators!

Sigs that are too large and go against our guidelines, not so much. Fix please! Image
Re: Seibertron.com Transtopia Roundup! July 2019 (2035834)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on August 26th, 2019 @ 12:30am CDT
Burn wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:How are the contents of the monthly Transtopia Roundups! selected?

Because I had some for it, too :D

If you posted between July 1 and July 31, it ended up in this roundup! The August roundup will include all posts between August 1 and 31!

I do my best to go through the forums and make sure I catch them all.

Post where?
Just click the image in my signature. I started my own thread just this week. So it's pretty new.
So my posts qualify for the August roundup?

Yep, you posted it in the right spot!

and yes, yours will qualify you for the August roundup

GREAT, thanks! :DANCE:

And thank you for doing the roundups. I really like them and it's a good promotion for artists ;)^

Transtopia round-ups, great for promoting our resident creators!

Sigs that are too large and go against our guidelines, not so much. Fix please! Image

Do you mean mine? :-? *looking at the big modified The Grand Tour logo* :lol:

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #230 - The Search for Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #230:
"The Search for Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 15th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Takara Arms Micron Orion Pax  Exclusive - Transformers Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - Fall of Cybertron - Deluxe, Vortex Action..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron Shockwave Generations Custom" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition TRU Cliffjumper Complete!" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2019 GHOSTBUSTERS ECTO OPTIMUS PRIME TRANSFORMERS HASBRO EXCLUSIVE IN STOCK" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Universe Mighty Muggs Series 1 Vinyl Bumblebee Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Soundwave MP3 Player Prop Replica" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS WFC WAR FOR CYBERTRON SIEGE VOYAGER GREENLIGHT ACTION FIGURE" on EBAY