Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available!

Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available!

Friday, June 22nd, 2007 7:41am CDT

Categories: Site News, Event News, Collectables
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 16,012

As some of you might remember from last year, I handed out quite a few free t-shirts at BotCon 2006. I made another limited batch of Seibertron.com tshirts that I will be handing out for free to people who regularly visit our site. One of these days maybe I'll wise-up and start charging for these shirts but I really enjoy handing them out to the fans that I talk to at the conventions. I've only got about 50 shirts that I plan on handing out ... so make sure you find me on Wednesday or Thursday next week to get your hands on one. I'm hoping that I can get a bunch of us to wear the shirt to the movie's premiere next week. That might be a stipulation as to who receives a shirt. Hmm ... :grin:

Oh yeah ... almost forgot to give a big special thanks to my good friend and staff member Starscream who came up with this year's design, as well as the upcoming Seibertron.com redesign (just in time for the site's 7 year anniversary next week). Whoops. I said it out loud. Thanks again Starscream! I really appreciate all of the hard work you put into the redesign and the new tshirt. Both look great!

Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177341)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 22nd, 2007 @ 8:04am CDT
!

I love free t-shirts!

I'm not able to make the movie premire at the show though...
Can I trade a beer for one instead?
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177389)
Posted by --B-- on June 22nd, 2007 @ 8:30am CDT
sparty2304 wrote:Man when you get back from botcon you should take orders I bet some people who cant make it to botcon would be willing to pay for one...IE Me!

I'd be in for that, considering I'll never make it to BotCon.
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177432)
Posted by Seibertron on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:05am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:!

I love free t-shirts!

I'm not able to make the movie premire at the show though...
Can I trade a beer for one instead?

Now we're talking! I'd certainly be up for that. Make sure you find me by Friday though. Free shirts go pretty fast. But I don't just give them out to people who just ask for one ... I've got a series of rigorous questions that I ask to make sure that I know the person visits the site.
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177436)
Posted by Seibertron on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:06am CDT
--B-- wrote:

I'd be in for that, considering I'll never make it to BotCon.

I'm planning on making a 2nd edition later this summer with a purple planet. This second batch is intended for whoever on the staff was unable to attend BotCon and then I might sell the rest here on the site. If it goes well enough, I might keep making more.
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177441)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:12am CDT
I'll make sure to try and find ya friday if there are any left!! I'd love a Seibertron T!! :D
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177459)
Posted by cdbrown48_288 on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:25am CDT
You can put me down for at least 3 - 5 T-shirts anytime
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177462)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:26am CDT
BOOOOOOOO

Most of us aren't going

I would of loved to had one of these shirts :(
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177464)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:27am CDT
These look great! I hope I'm in the right place at the right time at the con!
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177492)
Posted by fairplaythings on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:39am CDT
I think if we're in your facebook, we should get a shirt... :P

I'd be happy to wear it to the premiere, Ryan. I will try and find you on Wednesday.
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177522)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:53am CDT
Damn i cant make it to botcon. I want a shirt. One day it will be in New York. And that will be the day that go.
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177534)
Posted by sparty2304 on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:06am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
--B-- wrote:

I'd be in for that, considering I'll never make it to BotCon.

OHHHH PURPLE!!! How do I get on the staff....I have a degree in web design and I am in metro detroit...and I am a huge tigers fan... :grin:
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177536)
Posted by Asepticon on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:08am CDT
Woo Hoo! I gotta have my favorite news sites shirt.
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177539)
Posted by Windracer on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:10am CDT
Awwwww! And I can't go to Botcon. Frack.

Well, if you ever feel like selling these, I'd definitely think about buying one...
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177573)
Posted by Starscream on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:37am CDT
Woohoo!!! These better be badass!!! I haven't seen them yet!
All in a (few) day's work!!!!!

:-D
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177592)
Posted by ScottyP on June 22nd, 2007 @ 10:49am CDT
looks badass!

if I meet you in time I'll try and snag one
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177626)
Posted by Calenatarion on June 22nd, 2007 @ 11:15am CDT
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177639)
Posted by Seibertron on June 22nd, 2007 @ 11:27am CDT
Calenatarion wrote:Although I'm on the staff: Will there also be a blue version? Just like the site's banner. XD

You mean instead of the white font? Probably not because of cost. I get charged $15 for each color used regardless of how many shirts that I make, which is why I didn't do the purple planet ones this time.
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177663)
Posted by Skalor on June 22nd, 2007 @ 11:46am CDT
Nice! Not attending sadly...booo. I'd pay for it though!
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177685)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 22nd, 2007 @ 11:59am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:!

I love free t-shirts!

I'm not able to make the movie premire at the show though...
Can I trade a beer for one instead?

Right on.

Just look for the suave looking fellow with a beer in one hand and a seeminly underage chinese woman in the other.

(She's 25, but occasionally gets carded for rate R movies.)

See?
Re: Seibertron.com 2007 TShirt unveiled! Free @ BotCon! Only 50 available! (177802)
Posted by Seibertron on June 22nd, 2007 @ 1:25pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:!

I love free t-shirts!

I'm not able to make the movie premire at the show though...
Can I trade a beer for one instead?

Right on.

(She's 25, but occasionally gets carded for rate R movies.)

See?

Ah, she's cute! Nice work Counterpunch. Wonder which of your personalities she likes better. :D

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Unopened Hasbro 1992 Transformers Generation 2 Decepticon Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe Deluxe Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS DECEPTICON OUTCAST MAGNIFICUS From JP TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "2012 Transformers Generations Grimlock Fall of Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS R.E.D. REFORMATTING MEGATRON WALMART EXCLUSIVE IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Grimlock Generation 1 TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE MP-03!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron Trilogy  Rhinox. New!" on EBAY