Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet!

Transformers News: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet!

Monday, September 20th, 2010 1:22AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Digital Media News, Podcast
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 83,930

If you wanted more Rodimus, you’ll be getting more Rodimus. If you don’t want anymore Rodimus, put some popcorn in the microwave instead! Now back to your scheduled programming – the third episode of the Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast!

Episode #3: Yay Internet!

Actors:
  • Skice as Giggling Rodimus Fangirl Fanboy
  • Savage as Shattered Glass Rodimus
  • Pyrostrata as Slipstream
  • Counterpunch as Punch disguised as Counterpunch disguised as Rodimus
  • Tigertracks 24 as Vector Sigma
  • Seibertron as Rodimus Prime
  • Mkall as Hot Shot

News covered in this episode:

We gave our two cents on the following figures:

And of course the usuals:
  • Ask The Twincast
  • This week in Transformers history: The Kid Rhino VHS Tapes of the Original Transformers Volumes 1-3 are released

Want to help turn our Twincast from Hot Rod to Rodimus Prime? Send all your questions, queries and comments to the address - podcast@seibertron.com

Download Options:
Credit(s): Skice

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1126629)
Posted by Bed Bugs on September 20th, 2010 @ 8:25am CDT
Yay! One of my MANY questions I posted was used. :D Hope to see a few of the others addressed in future episodes (and maybe to make a cameo appearance myself...)
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1126833)
Posted by Blurrz on September 20th, 2010 @ 5:24pm CDT
I've actually been in all 4 episodes so far, I've just been speaking way too fast.
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1126918)
Posted by Galvatron X on September 20th, 2010 @ 8:45pm CDT
You should make "Dare" the Twincast theme song.

I'm serious! :grin:
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1126964)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on September 20th, 2010 @ 11:47pm CDT
Any updates on getting the podcast on iTunes?
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1126966)
Posted by Savage on September 21st, 2010 @ 12:37am CDT
Energon Is My Drug wrote:You should make "Dare" the Twincast theme song.

I'm serious! :grin:

I kinda like this idea.
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1126989)
Posted by Seibertron on September 21st, 2010 @ 3:11am CDT
I hope to have the Henkei Galvatron and Challenge at Cybertron Galvatron figures posted in the next 24 hours. I was going to do them tonight but decided to create the spotlight image for this week's podcast instead as well as some programming changes so that the spotlight image would show up on the actual podcast section of the site as well.

Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1127026)
Posted by bumblebee1331 on September 21st, 2010 @ 7:23am CDT
Hello Seibertron!!!

Cheers to internet!

Im a bumblebee fan (from the philippines). still working out my collection. cant get them all you know. but not as adept to such a diverse transformers universe (im still learning). hope to here more from you guys. been listening in since you guys posted twincast. can't wait to here more rants and raves! im beginning to be a fan of pyro (get what you only need and what fits in ur collection). does pyro have facebook? add me up please alphanumeric_13@yahoo.com.

Well More Power to You! and Roll Out...
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1127039)
Posted by bumblebee1331 on September 21st, 2010 @ 7:57am CDT
sorry for "here" -> hear. :lol:
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1127104)
Posted by Pyrostrata on September 21st, 2010 @ 10:52am CDT
Savage wrote:
Energon Is My Drug wrote:You should make "Dare" the Twincast theme song.

I'm serious! :grin:

I kinda like this idea.

I can see this as a possibility.
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1127180)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on September 21st, 2010 @ 1:11pm CDT
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1127191)
Posted by Counterpunch on September 21st, 2010 @ 1:32pm CDT
Lapse Of Reason wrote:Nice job to all involved with the podcast! This is the 1st one I listened to and I did so as I was unpacking and photographing a lot of figures from my collection. It made great background conversation to hear while I worked. I'll check out some of the previous podcasts as well as look forward to future ones.

Sweet.
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1128775)
Posted by Leader_Ultra_Magnus on September 25th, 2010 @ 10:21am CDT
I have a request!

Does anyone know the URL/feed so I can add this to my blackberry podcast downloads?

Thanks-a-million,
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1128808)
Posted by Counterpunch on September 25th, 2010 @ 1:20pm CDT
Leader_Ultra_Magnus wrote:I have a request!

Thanks-a-million,

We are working on all that and should have it up and figured out in the next week or so.
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1128822)
Posted by Leader_Ultra_Magnus on September 25th, 2010 @ 2:24pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
Leader_Ultra_Magnus wrote:I have a request!

Thanks-a-million,

Thanks Counterpunch, I will look forward to it!
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #3: Yay Internet! (1205224)
Posted by Seibertron on April 5th, 2011 @ 2:57pm CDT
The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast now has an RSS feed available.

It should also be showing up in iTunes soon. In the meantime, you can subscribe to our Podcast by following these steps:

1. Copy this url: http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/rss/
2. Open up iTunes
3. Click on "Advanced" in the top menu
4. Click "Subscribe to Podcast"
5. Paste the url ("ctrl v" on Windows) into the popup "Subscribe To Podcast" box when iTunes prompts you.
6. Click "Ok" and you're good to go. Enjoy!

Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or encounter any problems with the feed. Thanks!

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN LEGENDS CLASS KICKBACK ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 49 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Generations: Combiner Wars, Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 50 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Dotm CRANKCASE Deluxe Dark of The Moon Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 50 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN LEGENDS CLASS SHARKTICON GNAW ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 8 days 3 hours 52 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Rotf DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Complete Revenge of The Fallen Voyager - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 55 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Dotm SKYHAMMER Complete Mechtech Dark Of The Moon Voyager Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 56 minutes 50 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN LEGENDS CLASS KICKBACK GNAW BUMBLEBEE SET OF 3 FIGURE - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 59 minutes 23 seconds
10527 Transformers Club TFCC 2015 Botcon Lio Convoy - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 3 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017