Transformers News: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019

Thursday, July 25th, 2019 4:10PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: notirishman   Views: 25,429

After Powermaster Aragon was revealed to be part of the Amazon exclusive Fan Vote 3 pack, fans were wondering if and when we'd have the other two. Well, thanks to TOYSTV Youtube channel, we have our first look at the next two Powerdashers! Their video walks us through the Hasbro display at ACG 2019, a convention in Hong Kong. Since Aragon was a retool of Cog, it's no surprise these Cromar and Zetar are retools of the other two Weaponizers, Six Gun and Brunt, respectively. Both have new heads based off their odd G1 toys, with Zetar's new head presumably playing a part in the tank mode to make it look like a drill.

The two are on the same display shelf as their Generations Selects counterparts, so they will likely be released under that line. Since the video covers the entire Hasbro display, we can also see the upcoming Masterpiece figures, Optimus Prime, Hound, and Blackarachnia, as well as a many, already unveiled, Selects, Siege, and Studio Series figures.

So, what are your thoughts on these two oddball releases? Check out the images as well as the video, and tell us your thoughts in the Pub forums below.

Transformers News: Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019

Credit(s): TOYSTV YouTube channel
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031553)
Posted by Stargrave on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:13pm CDT
Yesss! Thanks notirish!! Those look better than I’d envisioned.
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031554)
Posted by notirishman on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:16pm CDT
The original Weaponizers are great, and these look awesome. I hope to buy all 3 Powerdashers, leaving 6 Weaponizers total. Still, the whole Powerdasher team being remade was a welcome surprise.
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031555)
Posted by o.supreme on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:17pm CDT
Neat, I'm always down for some more weaponizers, though sadly there's no way Cromar could be my Metroshot. Seems like it would have been easier to release these as a 3 pack, and just have the Mirage/Impactor set be it's own thing...
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031557)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:20pm CDT
Cromar could be a nice weapons kit for G2 Sideswipe, but otherwise, I'm not too inclined to pick any of them up. Only getting Aragon because he comes in that set with Impactor and Mirage
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031558)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:20pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:If the powers that be selected Spinister as an upcoming figure is there a chance we could see Needlenose? I was lucky to get my hands on a Collectors Club Spinister but I missed out on Needlenose and it's not a cheap figure. Anyone's thoughts....anyone...anyone? :-P :VEHI:

Considering he's been in two fan polls, Hasbro's probably itching to release a Needlenose :lol: If they do, I hope it looks like the card version

I'd say it's quite likely since the vote determines who's made first, not who's the only one to get a new toy.

C'mon no whammy, no whammy, no whammy, and STOP and release Needlenose please! :PRAY:

Thanks guys for the word. :VEHI:
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031560)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:22pm CDT
The new powerdashers look pretty neat, I wonder if the drill head could be put onto anything to make it a weapon...
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031561)
Posted by Stargrave on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:24pm CDT
I want some Omnibots now. :-?
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031562)
Posted by Cobotron on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:25pm CDT
:lol: :lol: :lol: AHHH HA HA! That drill bit party hat is just too awesome!! I love it!

Coneheads be like, whaaaaaaaaa?!

So glad I pulled the trigger on the 3-pack the other night, can't wait to add these two fools to the army!
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031564)
Posted by Cyberpath on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:27pm CDT
These new Weaponizers are kinda weird-looking, almost GoBot-y. Brunt could have use a bit more weapons TBH.

And that truck-mode is so shiney, wow!
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031565)
Posted by Latebrus-K on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:30pm CDT
They're dumb

They're weird

They're perfect

Unless they're locked behind some stupid thing like redcard, the powerdashers will be mine
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031566)
Posted by Stargrave on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:30pm CDT
And hey there’s what I bet is a snazzy removable drill bit for our C.O.M.B.A.T. Accessories.

Gah dang it’s like I’m a kid again sheesh.
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031567)
Posted by Stargrave on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:33pm CDT
Latebrus-K wrote:They're dumb

They're weird

They're perfect

Yes, exactly. Perfectly put that sums it for me too :lol:
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031568)
Posted by blackeyedprime on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:34pm CDT
Sixgun really doesnt work for the jet guy but the drill guy is looking good rather than looking like a lazy brunt repaint.
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031570)
Posted by Cobotron on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:45pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:
Latebrus-K wrote:They're dumb

They're weird

They're perfect

Yes, exactly. Perfectly put that sums it for me too :lol:
Ditto! Heavy on the weird. Boardering on absolutely stupid. Just like the OGs. SOLD!
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031573)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:52pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:I want some Omnibots now. :-?

I second that notion! :-D
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031574)
Posted by sol magnus on July 25th, 2019 @ 4:56pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Stargrave wrote:I want some Omnibots now. :-?

I second that notion! :-D

Thirded. I might not get the Powerdashers, but I'd definitely spring for Omnibots.
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031577)
Posted by Burn on July 25th, 2019 @ 5:08pm CDT
More figures I want but won't be able to get because of "exclusivity". ugh.
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031578)
Posted by notirishman on July 25th, 2019 @ 5:12pm CDT
Burn wrote:More figures I want but won't be able to get because of "exclusivity". ugh.

Do you live outside the states? Askin' bc these should be available on Hasbro Pulse since theyre part of Selects, which sells exclusive toys for retail price in the States
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031580)
Posted by Stargrave on July 25th, 2019 @ 5:18pm CDT
Can I call it? I like never call it so bear with me I’m giving it a shot:
Next series, Omnibots will be an exclusive.
Man that felt anticlimactic maybe that’s too obvious at this point huh?
I mean Rainmakers. Anything goes.
Re: Selects Powerdashers Cromar and Zetar revealed in Hasbro display panel at ACG 2019 (2031585)
Posted by Skritz on July 25th, 2019 @ 5:33pm CDT
Man these are just ridiculous! :lol:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
"Afterthoughts"
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

Buy "Medal, Coin, Transformers Barricade Commemorative Medal COIN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind and Darkwing" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Front Section Hasbro part original 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Left And Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers g1 reissue walmart Minibot Bumblebee,outback,tailgate,swerve...." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Scrapmetal Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Premiere Deluxe WWII BUMBLEBEE (26) Brand New HTF" on EBAY