Short Preview of Last Stand of the Wreckers

Short Preview of Last Stand of the Wreckers

Wednesday, December 30th, 2009 4:16pm CST

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 105,439

For those of you waiting impatiently for IDW Publishing's debut of Nick Roche's Last Stand of the Wreckers, heres a little treat.

Editor Chris Ryall has updated his personal blog, RyallTime, with the previously seen cover art pages for the book along with what appears to be the first page of the interior for book #1.

You can check it out by clicking here.

Last Stand of the Wreckers is set to hit store shelves on January, 27th, 2010.

Credit(s): Chris Ryall

Re: Short Preview of Last Stand of the Wreckers (1031998)
Posted by JediJerseyJoe on December 30th, 2009 @ 5:04pm CST
Really looking forward to this series. A lot, I mean a lot of my most favorite characters are members of The Wreckers. I am sad that Roadbuster will not be in this, I love what they did with him in All Hail Megatron. A huge kick-ass brute, nearly as tough as Grimlock or someone like that. I have loved the introduction of Drift as a character. I think is back-story is unique, and I love how they developed him and blurr as "scout" or "recon" bad-asses. Don't get me started on Preceptor, very nice work there; VERY nice indeed!

Very much looking forward to this. Not so much for the potential for some of my fav's to die off :sad: , but I guess If Roadbuster isn't in this he can't die now can he? hehe :lol:
Re: Short Preview of Last Stand of the Wreckers (1032024)
Posted by Chaoslock on December 30th, 2009 @ 6:39pm CST
WANTWANTWANTWANT!!!

I love European Exclusive Characters! Overlord, the Predators, Rotorstorm, YES!!!
Re: Short Preview of Last Stand of the Wreckers (1032037)
Posted by Tigertrack on December 30th, 2009 @ 7:39pm CST
Looking forward to Overlord kicking some Autobot @$$.

One of the few 'cons I like, but I hated the fact that in Masterforce he was piloted by humans essentially. He needs to be a sentient robot, not a mech.
Re: Short Preview of Last Stand of the Wreckers (1032093)
Posted by MYoung23 on December 30th, 2009 @ 10:07pm CST
Ok, I get Overlord. Who are the 5 Decepticons in the 2nd panel?
Re: Short Preview of Last Stand of the Wreckers (1032148)
Posted by Chaoslock on December 31st, 2009 @ 4:42am CST
MYoung23 wrote:Ok, I get Overlord. Who are the 5 Decepticons in the 2nd panel?

The Predators:
From left to right:
Talon
Skydive(?)
Skyquake
Falcon
Snare
Re: Short Preview of Last Stand of the Wreckers (1032630)
Posted by Joetx on January 1st, 2010 @ 9:43pm CST
Who are the 'bots on the cover? I recognize Springer & Kup, but the others?
Re: Short Preview of Last Stand of the Wreckers (1032684)
Posted by Chaoslock on January 2nd, 2010 @ 7:38am CST
txex97 wrote:Who are the 'bots on the cover? I recognize Springer & Kup, but the others?

In the background, that's definitely Rotorstorm.
The white one in the middle I don't recognize, but the others should be Perceptor, Hot Spot and Guzzle

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Deluxe Class COG - WEAPONIZER! Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron SIEGE Firedrive WFC-S1" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON BATTLE MASTERS Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron SIEGE Roadhandler & Swindler WFC-S4" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Pteraxadon Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Springer" on EBAY