Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case

Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case

Friday, March 1st, 2019 6:52pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 28,159

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

With collectors needing to get three deluxe Reflector figures, there was worry that it would be hard to find the figure at retail in a decent amount. Well, it turns out the figure will be far from shortpacked. It is part of wave 3 and out of the eight deluxes in the case, there will be three Reflectors, just one shy of half the case. Since there are only three deluxes in this case, none of the figures will be shortpacked. We also have breakdowns of the wave 4 which shows that all the figures will be evenly spread two per case. One of those figures is a repack of Sixgun. The case breakdowns were found on Entertainment Earth and you can see the details below:

Wave 3

3x Red Alert
3x Reflector
2x Brunt
(subject to change)

Wave 4

2x Sixgun
2x Barricade
2x Impactor
2x Mirage
(subject to change)

Transformers News: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case

Credit(s): Entertainment Earth


This article was last modified on Friday, March 1st, 2019 7:23pm CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012928)
Posted by Skritz on March 1st, 2019 @ 7:30pm CST
Holy crap. Hasbro actually learned from their mistake and not only didn't shortpack their 'army builder', they went and overpacked it too. This is great. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012933)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 1st, 2019 @ 8:11pm CST
Just to be sure, we are talking ONLY about the middle member of the reflector trio, right? And the other two will come out one at a time, in separate waves?
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012934)
Posted by Tresob on March 1st, 2019 @ 8:20pm CST
I really wish they had just put all three in one Leader-scale box...

-Kanrabat- wrote:Just to be sure, we are talking ONLY about the middle member of the reflector trio, right? And the other two will come out one at a time, in separate waves?


I'm pretty sure the lens pops off so one mold can serve as all three.
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012935)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 1st, 2019 @ 8:24pm CST
Tresob wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Just to be sure, we are talking ONLY about the middle member of the reflector trio, right? And the other two will come out one at a time, in separate waves?


I'm pretty sure the lens pops off so one mold can serve as all three.


Hmmmmm…… That is a possibility. Making Reflector basically a quadruple changer. :-?
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012936)
Posted by TAAO on March 1st, 2019 @ 8:26pm CST
It's just the one figure, but if you get 3 of them, you can make the complete camera mode. Each figure comes with what would be 1/3 of the lens and 1/3 of the tripod. I believe the figure also comes with additional parts to differentiate from 3 figures.
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012938)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on March 1st, 2019 @ 8:48pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Tresob wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Just to be sure, we are talking ONLY about the middle member of the reflector trio, right? And the other two will come out one at a time, in separate waves?


I'm pretty sure the lens pops off so one mold can serve as all three.


Hmmmmm…… That is a possibility. Making Reflector basically a quadruple changer. :-?

There is no remolding, you buy three of the same figure and mash them together to form the camera mode, they also have individual 'laser cannon' modes
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012939)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 1st, 2019 @ 9:04pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Tresob wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Just to be sure, we are talking ONLY about the middle member of the reflector trio, right? And the other two will come out one at a time, in separate waves?


I'm pretty sure the lens pops off so one mold can serve as all three.


Hmmmmm…… That is a possibility. Making Reflector basically a quadruple changer. :-?

There is no remolding, you buy three of the same figure and mash them together to form the camera mode, they also have individual 'laser cannon' modes


Ao that will make things easier then.
Let's hope the stars will align for when I hunt for them, at least 3 are on the shelf AND they are on sale.
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012941)
Posted by Flashwave on March 1st, 2019 @ 9:23pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Tresob wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Just to be sure, we are talking ONLY about the middle member of the reflector trio, right? And the other two will come out one at a time, in separate waves?


I'm pretty sure the lens pops off so one mold can serve as all three.


Hmmmmm…… That is a possibility. Making Reflector basically a quadruple changer. :-?

There is no remolding, you buy three of the same figure and mash them together to form the camera mode, they also have individual 'laser cannon' modes


Ao that will make things easier then.
Let's hope the stars will align for when I hunt for them, at least 3 are on the shelf AND they are on sale.

Reflector's Shield is 1/3 of the Zoom lens, and his gun is one leg of the tripod. You buy 3 of the same fig, put the accessories together, and slap one on each side of another.

From the looks of things, Reflector has 3 "modes", Robot, laswr gun thing a la CW Shockwave, and camera body component. The outrr 2 look to be identical to the middle component, just spun 180*

Ooh! What if Hasbro did Relflector in the Selects line 8n his Toy colors?
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012947)
Posted by Randomhero on March 1st, 2019 @ 9:49pm CST
Considering I’ve seen every figure in wave one a couple dozen times since December, not worried about finding three
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012960)
Posted by william-james88 on March 1st, 2019 @ 11:24pm CST
Just to be sure, none of you have a Siege Magnus which has perfectly locking shoulder armour on both sides right? I am referring to that grey piece that is supposed to slot into a shoulder peg to further anchor the shoulder armour. Only one works for me, not sure if its the same for all of you or not.
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012961)
Posted by starrhero on March 1st, 2019 @ 11:36pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Just to be sure, none of you have a Siege Magnus which has perfectly locking shoulder armour on both sides right? I am referring to that grey piece that is supposed to slot into a shoulder peg to further anchor the shoulder armour. Only one works for me, not sure if its the same for all of you or not.


Both of the shoulder pieces work properly on my copy, the only thing is that it's a total pain to actually get it to lock on. Literally took me 10 minutes to do it the first time & it's not like I'm a weak guy. I'm not the strongest, granted, but still.

You might just need to force it with all your strength, cause that's how I got mine on.
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012962)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on March 1st, 2019 @ 11:53pm CST
starrhero wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Just to be sure, none of you have a Siege Magnus which has perfectly locking shoulder armour on both sides right? I am referring to that grey piece that is supposed to slot into a shoulder peg to further anchor the shoulder armour. Only one works for me, not sure if its the same for all of you or not.


Both of the shoulder pieces work properly on my copy, the only thing is that it's a total pain to actually get it to lock on. Literally took me 10 minutes to do it the first time & it's not like I'm a weak guy. I'm not the strongest, granted, but still.

You might just need to force it with all your strength, cause that's how I got mine on.

Mine don't, but I just don't bother with them, the shoulder armor can stay on via friction - at least on my copy they can, I just saw the grey pieces as more of a convenience
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012963)
Posted by Flashwave on March 1st, 2019 @ 11:55pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Just to be sure, none of you have a Siege Magnus which has perfectly locking shoulder armour on both sides right? I am referring to that grey piece that is supposed to slot into a shoulder peg to further anchor the shoulder armour. Only one works for me, not sure if its the same for all of you or not.

I eouldnt say mine are "locking" but they are tight enough to keepbit from falling off. I can pretty easily pull the shoulders off sideways though.
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012965)
Posted by Bucky on March 2nd, 2019 @ 1:15am CST
Flashwave wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Just to be sure, none of you have a Siege Magnus which has perfectly locking shoulder armour on both sides right? I am referring to that grey piece that is supposed to slot into a shoulder peg to further anchor the shoulder armour. Only one works for me, not sure if its the same for all of you or not.

I eouldnt say mine are "locking" but they are tight enough to keepbit from falling off. I can pretty easily pull the shoulders off sideways though.


Ditto. Mine don’t actually lock into place, but it’s enough to keep them on. They also pull off easily. It’s the one and only gripe I have with that figure.


What a relief to see that Reflector shouldn’t be a problem to collect. This line is pretty much a troop builders dream come true. It’s not easy on the wallet though. That’s for sure.
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012967)
Posted by Emerje on March 2nd, 2019 @ 1:45am CST
Randomhero wrote:Yeah and Brawn and Gnaw were listed for thrilling 30 and combiner wars multiple times through out the years and didn’t happen for years till the last waves of Titan Returns. It even shows that online retailers arnt always correct or a name is placed for a different figure. We’ve seen those 2 alone so many times that never turned out to be true until it was a con that revealed them not an online listing when we saw they were real.

In the case of Brawn and Gnaw those figures were canceled outright. It happens, in fact it happened to several Legends figures, not just those two. Legends figures 11 through 17 are unaccounted for with the numbering both picking up and ending with Nemesis Prime and Cliffjumper at 18 and 19 respectively. There's five more figures there that we don't know about, but we did know about Brawn and Gnaw. Their existence was confirmed later when either the designer or maybe Warden himself said Titans Return Gnaw and Brawn were not retooled from the figures that were planned for T30 (I really think it was the designer that said that).

So I have to wonder, how long would you have us wait before putting a rumor in the news if store listings aren't good enough? Figures can be canceled at any time including shortly before release so why should we hold off on something that could potentially be big news? Like Will said, 4chan posts are questionable, but a store listing should be more than acceptable, especially when they tend to be reliable source. And to be fair we have a pretty good track record when it comes to posting rumors that come true or (in the case of Brawn and Gnaw) are based in truth.

We may need to rethink how Hasbro is handling War for Cybertron compared to Prime Wars. PW was handled very loosely as a trilogy, it didn't even have an official name until Power of the Primes whereas WfC has had its name from the start and it's on all of the packaging. I suspect WfC will flow smoother from one part into the next which might be why we're getting a full wave 4 in Siege rather than one single wave 4 figure in PotP. For all we know part two of WfC will start with wave 5.

Emerje
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012978)
Posted by Ironhidensh on March 2nd, 2019 @ 7:51am CST
william-james88 wrote:Just to be sure, none of you have a Siege Magnus which has perfectly locking shoulder armour on both sides right? I am referring to that grey piece that is supposed to slot into a shoulder peg to further anchor the shoulder armour. Only one works for me, not sure if its the same for all of you or not.

Couldn't tell ya. My kids lost those pieces within a week of me giving them the figure. :lol:
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012980)
Posted by Randomhero on March 2nd, 2019 @ 8:56am CST
Emerje wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Yeah and Brawn and Gnaw were listed for thrilling 30 and combiner wars multiple times through out the years and didn’t happen for years till the last waves of Titan Returns. It even shows that online retailers arnt always correct or a name is placed for a different figure. We’ve seen those 2 alone so many times that never turned out to be true until it was a con that revealed them not an online listing when we saw they were real.

In the case of Brawn and Gnaw those figures were canceled outright. It happens, in fact it happened to several Legends figures, not just those two. Legends figures 11 through 17 are unaccounted for with the numbering both picking up and ending with Nemesis Prime and Cliffjumper at 18 and 19 respectively. There's five more figures there that we don't know about, but we did know about Brawn and Gnaw. Their existence was confirmed later when either the designer or maybe Warden himself said Titans Return Gnaw and Brawn were not retooled from the figures that were planned for T30 (I really think it was the designer that said that).

So I have to wonder, how long would you have us wait before putting a rumor in the news if store listings aren't good enough? Figures can be canceled at any time including shortly before release so why should we hold off on something that could potentially be big news? Like Will said, 4chan posts are questionable, but a store listing should be more than acceptable, especially when they tend to be reliable source. And to be fair we have a pretty good track record when it comes to posting rumors that come true or (in the case of Brawn and Gnaw) are based in truth.

We may need to rethink how Hasbro is handling War for Cybertron compared to Prime Wars. PW was handled very loosely as a trilogy, it didn't even have an official name until Power of the Primes whereas WfC has had its name from the start and it's on all of the packaging. I suspect WfC will flow smoother from one part into the next which might be why we're getting a full wave 4 in Siege rather than one single wave 4 figure in PotP. For all we know part two of WfC will start with wave 5.

Emerje


They weren’t cancelled. Brawn and game never got announced. They showed up in listings and that’s it. Wasn’t until the end of titans return that they actually got announced and shown

It was called Prime War by the end of of combiner wars. Titans return was the one that changed names late in the game. A lot of early promo stuff a a few months before launched was called Titan Wars.
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012983)
Posted by LordTwann on March 2nd, 2019 @ 10:02am CST
Kind of hard to praise Hasbro on this one. It’s better I guess than what they have been doing, but you’re still going to have red alert warming pegs all over the place. If Cog’s been any indication Brunt is going to be pretty popular as well and will sell out like crazy and fans will buy all three reflectors and then maybe one Red. So the remaining two will sit there ard the stores won’t restock.
Then there’s people who buy cases from online retailers (a small market to be sure). They get the three reflectors and two brunt’s they want keep one Red and flood the secondary market with the other two, further diminishing in-store demand for the figure.
It’s PotP Jazz all over again.
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012986)
Posted by Cobotron on March 2nd, 2019 @ 10:08am CST
@ WillyJ'a Magnus armor question:

Mine is like yours. One locks, one doesn't. And I've tried applying great force to no avail.
But like Hellscream noted, the friction of the pieces clipping to the exhaust stacks is enough to keep them on just fine.
Re: Siege Deluxe Wave 3 and 4 Case Breakdown Reveals 3 Reflectors per Case (2012998)
Posted by no-one on March 2nd, 2019 @ 12:22pm CST
Flashwave wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Tresob wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Just to be sure, we are talking ONLY about the middle member of the reflector trio, right? And the other two will come out one at a time, in separate waves?


I'm pretty sure the lens pops off so one mold can serve as all three.


Hmmmmm…… That is a possibility. Making Reflector basically a quadruple changer. :-?

There is no remolding, you buy three of the same figure and mash them together to form the camera mode, they also have individual 'laser cannon' modes


Ao that will make things easier then.
Let's hope the stars will align for when I hunt for them, at least 3 are on the shelf AND they are on sale.

Reflector's Shield is 1/3 of the Zoom lens, and his gun is one leg of the tripod. You buy 3 of the same fig, put the accessories together, and slap one on each side of another.

From the looks of things, Reflector has 3 "modes", Robot, laswr gun thing a la CW Shockwave, and camera body component. The outrr 2 look to be identical to the middle component, just spun 180*
To add a very small amount to this convo and just to point out the one piece that allows Refraktor to become Viewfinder, Spectro and Spyglass. The circled piece can pop on/off.

Image

tfwiki wrote:Siege Refraktor (thanks, trademark!) is a single-packaged Deluxe figure based on Viewfinder's robot design, although the figure includes a 'chest module' which presumably allows one to recreate Spectro or Spyglass instead.[1] While each Refraktor bot on its own can transform into an "artillery hovercraft",[2] purchasing three and combining them will allow them to form the classic camera mode. To this end, each Refraktor includes a blaster and a shield which form one-third of the camera tripod and lens, respectively.


Flashwave wrote:Ooh! What if Hasbro did Relflector in the Selects line in his Toy colors?
That would be cool. If so I hope they announce it sooner than later, of course that would blow up their 3 per case strategy.

Image

A ToyHax set would be a great half happy ;)^

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "1980 Transformers Takara Hasbro G1 CLIFFJUMPER Action Figure Minibot complete" on EBAY
Buy "Autotech Combiners Transformers Crusher Stalker Striker Nitro Spike OSF 1999" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Megatronus And Optimus Prime Toys R Us Year?" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Cyberverse Power Of The Spark Hot Rod ~Jazz~Bumblebee~Skybyte~" on EBAY
Buy "Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri - TARN - Transformers *** USA SELLER ***" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS UK G1 ADVENTURE GAME BOOK, HIGHWAY CLASH – 1980’S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron 3 Sharkticons Attack Hotrod Figures" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA HASBRO TRANSFORMERS G1 SCRAPPER SERIES2 NO CANOPY STAMPED 80 84 JAPAN1985" on EBAY