SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com

Transformers News: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com

Tuesday, June 25th, 2019 1:30am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 15,758

The Amazon.com exclusive Transformers War for Cybertron SIEGE Deluxe Class Greenlight with Battle Master Dazzlestrike is now available publicly for pre-order on Amazon.com. This item is due to be officially available on June 25th, 2019 (today) so the page may switch from a pre-order to a regular product listing later today.

Some clever Transformers fans were able to figure out how to trick Amazon into adding this item to our shopping carts early by adding the item to our Wish Lists (as described here). Shipping notifications have already gone out to those who were able to trick Amazon.com a short time ago.

If you want to get your hands on the latest Amazon.com exclusive, click here or on any of the images below.

Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025804)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 25th, 2019 @ 2:17am CDT
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025805)
Posted by Emerje on June 25th, 2019 @ 2:47am CDT
Free one day shipping with Prime, yet I ordered Monday and it isn't scheduled to arrive until Thursday. We'll see what happens.

Nathaniel Prime wrote:Finally, a meme to express how I feel toward people who try to justify 60$ Legends class figures, but give flak towards a 50$ Siege Shockwave.

I'm terribly guilty of this.

"$60 5" Japanese anime figure? I can't hit the pre-order hard enough!"
"$90 Japan exclusive Leader class figure? Take my money!"
"$50 retail Leader from Hasbro? I'll wait for a sale..."

Emerje
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025806)
Posted by Bounti76 on June 25th, 2019 @ 3:05am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Some people were able to order the figure yesterday and are getting delivery today while some of us who pre-ordered in May won't see the figure until Thursday.

I actually did both- preorder in May, preorder yesterday (one to keep in package), and both are arriving today.
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025808)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on June 25th, 2019 @ 3:41am CDT
On Amazon.de, too

Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025809)
Posted by Randomhero on June 25th, 2019 @ 7:19am CDT

Yeah well some of us managed to order it yesterday and won’t ship till July so I ain’t sympathizing with you getting it Thursday
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025810)
Posted by sol magnus on June 25th, 2019 @ 7:22am CDT
Skritz wrote:I'm starting to fear I won't be able to get my hands on Skywarp. :(

I have Prime. I can order you one.
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025811)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 25th, 2019 @ 7:37am CDT
Not my picture, but you can totally get creative with Siege Refraktor:
20190622_164454.jpg

I love this alternative mode for 3 Refraktors, it's beautiful :x
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025812)
Posted by sol magnus on June 25th, 2019 @ 7:39am CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:Not my picture, but you can totally get creative with Siege Refraktor:
20190622_164454.jpg

I love this alternative mode for 3 Refraktors, it's beautiful :x

I like it. No need to transform them into an earth looking camera if that's your config.
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025815)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 25th, 2019 @ 8:17am CDT
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025817)
Posted by ThunderThruster on June 25th, 2019 @ 8:24am CDT
She doesn't appear to available in the UK yet, not that that would change me not having Amazon Prime though. :-(
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025818)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on June 25th, 2019 @ 8:35am CDT
Randomhero wrote:

I've found with Amazon that quite often things arrive ahead of schedule, especially if you have prime. I ordered yesterday as well and up until this morning it said it would arrive Thursday, but then changed to today, so who knows, you both might end up getting it sooner than you think.
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025819)
Posted by o.supreme on June 25th, 2019 @ 9:09am CDT

I wonder if the Lancer release will come as fast, and without preamble. IIRC with last years Amazon exclusives, the first one came pretty quickly, and the others were all released about a month apart during the summer months (or winter if your in the southern hemisphere ;) ....I guess fans will be searching Amazon pre-orders now for Lancer & Skywarp.

Also I'm glad the price was not inflated $25 ($20 for the Deluxe and $5 for the Battlemaster). I can deal with that.
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025820)
Posted by Randomhero on June 25th, 2019 @ 9:11am CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

Mine still says July right now. It’s fine. I don’t mind. It did get me to take Novastar and Moonracer off the shelf last night. I really look forward to making Orthia if we get lancer. I don’t mind all the same limbs. I think it’ll look pretty cool.

I still really would like this mold revisited or the Chromia one extensively retooled into Rung. It’s got the right kibble and proportions for him. It’s the first thing I thought when I got
Moonracer a year ago. I transformed her a few times and said “this could be Rung”
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025821)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on June 25th, 2019 @ 9:16am CDT
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025822)
Posted by Randomhero on June 25th, 2019 @ 9:21am CDT
o.supreme wrote:Well that's odd, but cool. For months, no news on when Greenlight is going to arrive, other than dubious pre-orders on various countries Amazon sites, and now BAM it's here. I never thought I'd see a link last night, and be getting it as early as Thursday....

I would wager Lancer will be next year with part two of the War for a Cybertron trilogy
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025824)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on June 25th, 2019 @ 9:42am CDT
I love this alternative mode for 3 Refraktors, it's beautiful :x

Do you know if this is a legit combination or are they just loosely placed together?
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025825)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 25th, 2019 @ 10:11am CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:Still disappointed they didn't make Dazzlestrike a different color. Why color him almost exactly like Lionizer?

Dazzlestrike has the blade painted the same green as Greenlight, while Lionizer has it plain, good spotting. I hear you, if they can redeco the other Battle Masters, why not him?

Speaking of which, what's the official spelling? The box has both: one "z" on front and two on the back. 8-}
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025827)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 25th, 2019 @ 10:48am CDT
Lunatic Prime wrote:
I love this alternative mode for 3 Refraktors, it's beautiful :x

That is a sick combination, the camera is just a nice add-on since we really aren't gonna have another transformer holding a huge camera to take a selfie in 2019.
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025832)
Posted by PushYouDown on June 25th, 2019 @ 11:56am CDT
Ordered Greenlight last night and it arrives tomorrow. Really love the colors on her and the sword (it's probably never going to be transformed out of sword mode for me)
Re: SIEGE Greenlight with Dazzlestrike now available on Amazon.com (2025833)
Posted by william-james88 on June 25th, 2019 @ 12:03pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Hope I can talk my coworker into ordering it for me (using my card, of course). Don't have Prime anymore, so I'm SOL unless I find someone willing to let me use their profile.

Cant you just get a prime 30 day trial with another e-mail of yours?

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

And they had a perfect redeco option by making him orange. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
"Toy Fair 2020"
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader Astrotrain" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 1998 VICE GRIP - Exclusive New Sealed! Extremely Rare!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 sky lynx" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Computron UW08 takara Technobots Combiner tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Amazon Exclusive Blast Off's MEGATRONUS Master Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RAVAGE LEGENDS CLASS TITANS RETURN ACTION FIGURE 2016 HASBRO VGC!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID Galvatron Tiny Titan Wave 4 G1 mini figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars Titans Return Lot Headmasters Galvatron Blitzwing" on EBAY