Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer

Transformers News: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer

Friday, July 5th, 2019 10:48PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Emerje   Views: 21,858

Is it winter clearance time already? Not quite, but that's not stopping Meijers from getting a head start. Fellow Seibertronian Hellscream9999 has confirmed reports of War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters and Micromasters being clearance priced at $4.19 and $6.99 respectively at Meijer. It's uncertain if these prices are found at all stores, but Seibertronian RodimusConvoy13 found the same prices at another store.

RodimusConvoy13 also reports finding Battlemasters on clearance at Target for $2.98, and while we don't have any photographic proof it might be worth your while to stop and check your local store. If you mind any good deals on Transformers in stores or online be sure to send us photos or a link and post them in the Energon Pub Forums.
Credit(s): Hellscream9999, RodimusConvoy13 on Seibertron

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027553)
Posted by MeGrimlock78 on July 6th, 2019 @ 5:34am CDT
I noticed toysrus.ca has the battle masters on clearance as well, for $5.98: http://m.toysrus.ca/family/index.jsp?ca ... bled=false
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027556)
Posted by Skritz on July 6th, 2019 @ 8:58am CDT
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027557)
Posted by sol magnus on July 6th, 2019 @ 9:02am CDT
Skritz wrote:Poor Battle Masters going the way of the Titan and Prime Masters. Seems like this concept for size class (essentially, an 'accessory' class) isn't doing that great at retail. I suspect we'll see these phased out soon. Which is a shame because Battlemasters are great. >:oP

Except I've seen Terraxadon and Aimless all of one time in a store, and that was right before I started getting Siege figures at all.

One one of my hunts I ran into the regional Hasbro rep (in a Walmart). He told me that the store manager who orders product has a lot to do with what figures you actually see on shelves. In a microcosm, it might seem to some that people aren't buying the Battlemasters. I might not agree with that, whereas I'd have to agree if we were discussing Micromasters.

They are totally G1, but I still have no interest in them. They just seem out of place to me in the line.
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027558)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 6th, 2019 @ 9:07am CDT
sol magnus wrote:

the battlmasters essentially don't sell at most stores I go to, they generally shelfwarm so hard it hurts; micromasters have only done marginally better in my area
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027559)
Posted by sol magnus on July 6th, 2019 @ 9:18am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:

I need a Terraxadon and an Aimless. Still. So, you know, if you see one...
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027560)
Posted by Skritz on July 6th, 2019 @ 9:18am CDT
Ah well on the flipside we'll be able to 'rescue' them and army build entirely new Battlemasters to the point the entire Siege line will be armed with their own personalized gun-dude (or gun-chick in some cases I'd presume?). :lol:
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027563)
Posted by Glarryg on July 6th, 2019 @ 11:10am CDT
One of the Meijer stores in my area (near Toledo, Ohio) had Siege Deluxe figures on clearance ($13.99 versus $19.99). They were all wave 1 figures, though. Meijer--or at least the store in my area--has a weird pattern of behavior in which they often have the first wave of a year's figures earlier than other store, but then either stock too much of that wave or don't buy much of the rest of that year's assortment. They were still trying to get rid of PotP Jazzes last November.

For my part, I've bought plenty of extra Battlemasters with the intent of painting them up into new characters. I have a whole quintet of Lionizers waiting to become an homage to the Voltron lions.

Glarryg
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027569)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 6th, 2019 @ 1:29pm CDT
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027570)
Posted by Skritz on July 6th, 2019 @ 1:32pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:So, a word of caution on Jetfire. It looks like he is going to be extremely susceptible to plastic 'yellowing'. Part of this is my fault, but I left him in my car while I worked yesterday. He had about a total of 9 hours in off and on sunlight (lot of spotty storms going over). Several of his softer plastic parts are already starting to show some discoloration.

Well that's to expect with figure cast in white plastic...
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027572)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 6th, 2019 @ 1:37pm CDT
Skritz wrote:

Well that's to expect with figure cast in white plastic...

Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027573)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on July 6th, 2019 @ 1:47pm CDT

Some of his pieces are a bit off white, so if you’re talking about the flaps on the wings and stuff, then they’re already not completely white.
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027576)
Posted by carytheone on July 6th, 2019 @ 3:06pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:But this is a bit extreme. Then again, I've always been a bit scared of windows that the sun directly shines on, my dad had orange plushies on his dash and they turned white within months.
Sun light is a beast. Not only can it discolor, but it can deteriorate plastic as well. My collection room / office has large southern facing windows, so I make sure I pull the curtains in the afternoon.

Going have a bitch of a time selling it now ;) :twisted:
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027577)
Posted by sol magnus on July 6th, 2019 @ 3:08pm CDT
carytheone wrote:

Going have a bitch of a time selling it now ;) :twisted:

I keep my stuff in the basement.
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027582)
Posted by Cyberpath on July 6th, 2019 @ 4:12pm CDT
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027588)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 6th, 2019 @ 6:31pm CDT
Cyberpath wrote:Everywhere I turn -- in-hand pix of Siege Jetfire. Amazon has screwed me over with its barren pre-orders. [-( Also, where's Reflector? Is Hasbro playing hard to get or something?

As far as I can tell reflector is just gone. Every e-store that got any past preorders were absolutely set upon
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027589)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on July 6th, 2019 @ 7:38pm CDT
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027592)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 6th, 2019 @ 8:32pm CDT
SpikeyTigertron wrote:With reflector I think he got caught with the “street date” issue we’ve been running into. Entertainment Earth hasn’t shipped any of that wave yet (that i’m aware of). That said Jetfire arrived yesterday from Amazon. With Springer and Red Alert arriving from Pulse (with an accidental extra Jetfire)

He’s not street dated, I got some from meijer, seems like they got a lot of his wave in company wide, beyond that, bbts got theirs, mine should be shipping out soon; I think this is a case of Hasbro underestimating how much people wanted a reflector proper
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027593)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 6th, 2019 @ 8:40pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:I think this is a case of Hasbro underestimating how much people wanted a reflector proper

... and the scalpers... and the army-builders... >:oP
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027594)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 6th, 2019 @ 8:59pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

... and the scalpers... and the army-builders... >:oP

i ordered 3 from tfsource since i could prepay for them
they stated a july release but every siege toy for july has yet to be stocked and shipped
also springer was supposed to be in june but is now july and no word as to if and when they will get shipped
come on tfsource!
Re: Siege Micromasters and Battle Masters Hit Clearance at Meijer (2027596)
Posted by Cyberpath on July 6th, 2019 @ 10:09pm CDT
Maybe they're doing it on purpose to get everyone hyped.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT TWINFERNO 2016 TITANS RETURN GENERATIONS PRISTINE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Soundwave with Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Optimus Prime Soundwave Lot" on EBAY
Buy "***  TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION TAKARA STINGER *** EX CONDITION" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Jazz, price is per unit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise RID TRU Exclusive Megatronus complete 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Warrior Class Thunderhoof RID Hasbro Complete robots in disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Stormshot Transformers Robots in Disguise RID  Warrior Class Complete" on EBAY