Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release

Transformers News: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release

Tuesday, July 9th, 2019 9:55PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Emerje   Views: 17,330

Thanks to multiple sources including AmiAmi, Yu's Hobby Land on Facebook, and our own Seibertronian Nexus Knight we've got a great new gallery for War For Cybertron: Siege Titan class Omega Supreme and Micromaster Countdown! With just under three months to go before the official release at the start of October (December in Japan) and in-store sightings likely long before that, this is most certainly the finalized product. This batch of photos shows off some of the articulation, scale with Siege Voyager Optimus Prime, and a look at all of the effect parts (there's more than you think)!

Exited for the latest Titan to grace the Generations line? Sound off in the Energon Pub forums below!
Credit(s): Ami Ami, Yu's Toy Land, Nexus Knight on Seibertron

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028006)
Posted by Prime Target on July 9th, 2019 @ 10:05pm CDT
Y'all know that's a Purple Autobot Sigil there on Impactor right? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!!!!!!! SHATTERED GLASS BABY!!!!!
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028008)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 9th, 2019 @ 10:09pm CDT
No, I'm not exited at all. Quite the opposite. For me, Omega is a reason to stay in ;) :P
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028009)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 9th, 2019 @ 10:11pm CDT
and say its going to be october WTF :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028011)
Posted by ZarenPRIME on July 9th, 2019 @ 10:13pm CDT
Hi Guys - I'm new here. I'm a bit disappointed with Mirage. What I like about the SIEGE line is the Cybertronian modes. I gave Hound a bit of a pass.. and Prime.. I could get behind Magnus being a truck transport.. but this full-on sports car design feels out of place for the theme. I would have preferred they tweaked the design like they did with Prowl, the seekers, and Iron Hide. :WRECKERS:
:RUBSIGN: Zaren Prime
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028012)
Posted by Flashwave on July 9th, 2019 @ 10:16pm CDT
Stolen from Unicron.com (and submitted to News)

Take note of the new upper thigh hip joint compared to the
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028013)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 9th, 2019 @ 10:19pm CDT
@Zaren
First, learn the difference between a sports car and an F1 style racecar. Or have you somehow confused SIEGE Mirage and Alternators Mirage? :P
Second, it's plainly not an Earthly one.
Third, what about Sideswipe?
Fourth, look up Beast Machines Mirage.

@Flashwave
You might want to finish that sentence.

Ultra Markus wrote:im a little pissed that they would tease us with an august release then pull the rug out from under us
and say its going to be october WTF :BANG_HEAD:

This is what's called a production delay. Well, that and idiot marketers announcing a release date before a toy has fully passed testing.
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028014)
Posted by STngAR on July 9th, 2019 @ 10:31pm CDT
Sorry this comment is a little late but was doing a little catch up on this thread. Apeface is pure awesome sauce.

This having to catch up from taking a little break sucks. I argue with myself all the time wether to spend my money on a figure i missed on or get the one that's out now.

Cyber Bishop wrote:I'll buy them all!

Then I stumble across this priceless quote :MAXIMAL:
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028017)
Posted by ZarenPRIME on July 9th, 2019 @ 10:49pm CDT
[quote="ZeldaTheSwordsman"]@Zaren
Second, it's plainly not an Earthly one.
Third, what about Sideswipe?
Fourth, look up Beast Machines Mirage.

Sideswipe might be a close concept but it works for me. Feels futuristic a bit. YA - I MISSPOKE. Should have said race car. I'd have loved something more in the vein of the Beast Wars Mirage. This Mirage still feels like the classic Formula One race car. That said - I'm still going to get him. :D
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028018)
Posted by Lore Keeper on July 9th, 2019 @ 10:49pm CDT
Three things I want to say on Omega:

1) We already knew about new the hips, but that doesn't make it hurt my eyes less every time I see them.

2) They've modified the upper arms, and by modified, I mean they took a chunk out of them for some reason.

3) The hell is going on with his neck???

I am not saying Omega is not a good toy. But it is undeniable that it is a much less appealing figure than the one with which we were initially presented. It just sucks knowing what could have been vice what we're actually getting. :(
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028020)
Posted by Nexus Knight on July 9th, 2019 @ 10:57pm CDT
Criminy crickets, I want this toy so much. Just an absolute beauty (and a beast). And Countdown is such a perfect size, too. I might save just to justify buying this thing.
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028021)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on July 9th, 2019 @ 11:04pm CDT
Lore Keeper wrote:Three things I want to say on Omega:

3) The hell is going on with his neck???

I don't see what you mean by the modified upper arms, nor what's wrong with his neck, but I can clearly see the hips. Others have mentioned the redesign needed so that the waist rotation would work properly. While this may be a bother for some aesthetically, I much prefer this insignificant sacrifice if it means we can get a properly articulated robot mode.
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028030)
Posted by Lore Keeper on July 9th, 2019 @ 11:51pm CDT

For anyone still not convinced:

And his eyes totally used to be blue!
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028034)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on July 10th, 2019 @ 12:46am CDT
Well... Lightpiping was a nice idea, but if the eyes aren't going to be blue in the final product, I'm gonna end up painting over the yellow eyes so I can have the nice blue color
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028047)
Posted by matthewrex on July 10th, 2019 @ 1:55am CDT
Just got Red Alert in from Pulse and I'm sad to see that the Cybertronian writing didn't make it onto the production figure! it looked so cool on the renders.
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028052)
Posted by frogbat on July 10th, 2019 @ 3:11am CDT
pity bout the hips, cos the aesthetic balance was better with the previous designs..

the arms are not an issue

the head was the first thing I noticed in the new pics. I'm just hoping it's an issue that won't be noticeable once we start moving and posing the figure round - might've always been there and wasn't visible unless the photo was taken straight on
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028055)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 10th, 2019 @ 3:26am CDT
I don't have a problem with how the new hips look, myself. Or the change to the upper arms.

frogbat wrote:the head was the first think I noticed in the new pics. I'm just hoping it's an issue that won't be noticeable once we start moving and posing the figure round - might've always been there and wasn't visible unless the photo was taken straight on

I had the same thought.

Honestly, I'm sorta surprised it's taken this long for a Titan-class toy to end up needing a major revision like this. It's a risk with such large toys, sadly. Heck, the original Fort Max mold doesn't pass the drop test - that's why we never got an RiD import of Brave Max.
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028057)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 10th, 2019 @ 3:47am CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I... am Worthy

The hammer...the wings... Yup, getting a GaoGaiGar flashback there, please hasbro do a gold version of Smash down or at least an orange and yellow one.

Hammer Hell!
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028066)
Posted by Jtprime17 on July 10th, 2019 @ 6:19am CDT
Some really blurry packaging shots of Bluestreak and SoundBlaster.

bluestreak.jpg

soundblaster.jpg
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028072)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on July 10th, 2019 @ 6:55am CDT
Dunno why I just realized that Soundblaster has the same retooled chest door that the G1 Soundblaster had, so now he can accommodate 2 cassettes :D
Re: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme Gets New Stock Photos Ahead of October Release (2028106)
Posted by o.supreme on July 10th, 2019 @ 9:41am CDT
Can't confirm, but it seems a strong hunch now that those 35th anniversary figures will be the missing WFC 44-47

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT TWINFERNO 2016 TITANS RETURN GENERATIONS PRISTINE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Soundwave with Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Optimus Prime Soundwave Lot" on EBAY
Buy "***  TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION TAKARA STINGER *** EX CONDITION" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Jazz, price is per unit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise RID TRU Exclusive Megatronus complete 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Warrior Class Thunderhoof RID Hasbro Complete robots in disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Stormshot Transformers Robots in Disguise RID  Warrior Class Complete" on EBAY