Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl

Transformers News: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl

Wednesday, March 6th, 2019 8:33AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 23,331

Let us know if you will be picking up the whole wave or just a few and when you do get the toys, let us know what you think of them. If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

While the wave 2 voyager bots were also found recently, we still have yet to see the leader, Battle Master and Micro Master class at retail, so if you find them, let us know.

Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013688)
Posted by Randomhero on March 6th, 2019 @ 8:43am CST
Crap baskets...-I’m flying out for my vacation in 6 house and this is almost tempting to go check out a couple. I found soundwave and starscream this week and I know Wednesday’s are days when new figures are seen
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013689)
Posted by Amelie on March 6th, 2019 @ 8:50am CST
Is James Raiz doing the art on the side of the boxes? It looks like his work...
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013690)
Posted by Cyberpath on March 6th, 2019 @ 8:50am CST
william-james88 wrote:The greebling is fine on all the toys I have so far. But the worst offender was Chromia and she hasnt come out yet (nor will I own her).

And I get what you mean now about the preorders. There is this thing where Walmart has to have a head start on deluxes, and so Habro preorders for anything before their big toy fair initiative usually ends up close to release date.

Also with this wave having 3 reflectors per case I just dont know how collectables retailers will be doing their preorders.

Thanks, Will!
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013692)
Posted by Cobotron on March 6th, 2019 @ 9:15am CST
WOW! Now that's distribution for you! :lol:
If they're showing up in next to nowhere Columbia, They could just as easily be in my neck of the woods! (One tick closer to somewhere. :lol: )

Better feed the hounds and and tip the arrows. It's hunting time!
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013695)
Posted by o.supreme on March 6th, 2019 @ 9:28am CST
Bakugan? Get the heck outta there! :lol:
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013700)
Posted by Big Grim on March 6th, 2019 @ 11:19am CST
That Sixgun art is glorious!
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013705)
Posted by Flashwave on March 6th, 2019 @ 12:03pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
TulioDude wrote:
Wireless_Phantom wrote:Come on now give us Drift from Springer!

This is a great idea to bring more movie inspired parts to the toyline!

But in Drift's case, its bringing IDW verse to an old school G1 setting, not movie inspired. Eslecially since it reflects the decepticon aspect which is not a big part of the movie character.

But IDW Drift (Deadlock) was not a Triple Chsnger, so a Springer redeco would be more in line with Movie Drift, than IDW. Although their safest bet would probably be to do an amalgamation of them and give us the triple changer as IDW Drift.

Or Deadlock. I could use him as a seperate chsracter. Nice color scheme =P~
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013708)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 6th, 2019 @ 12:40pm CST
Flashwave wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
TulioDude wrote:
Wireless_Phantom wrote:Come on now give us Drift from Springer!

This is a great idea to bring more movie inspired parts to the toyline!

Or Deadlock. I could use him as a seperate chsracter. Nice color scheme =P~
The point of making Drift out of Springer is because of Guidi having done another piece of fanart of G1 Drift (well, Deadlock) from Springer:

Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013709)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on March 6th, 2019 @ 12:55pm CST

Salt in the wound, Will. :-P
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013710)
Posted by o.supreme on March 6th, 2019 @ 12:59pm CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Salt in the wound, Will. :-P

I've explained this before though. I know different members live in different population centers. I literally can drive in any direction and hit 10 different Walmarts in 30 minuets or less (when I visited all in one day last summer it took about 4 hours). If we say, reduced that number to 2 instead of 10, its likely the toy sections would more like they do in Canada ;)
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013711)
Posted by Kyleor on March 6th, 2019 @ 1:25pm CST
blackeyedprime wrote:Omegas art doesnt even resemble the toy, the toys faction symbol is too low down among other things.

Still not sold on the micromaster cars humping each other = weapon thing but wanting them at some point (ideally half price and being able to complete full teams)

If the gun barrels were painted, or some sort of plug-in blast effect were included the cars would be more convincing as a weapon. As-is it's a very meh look. Maybe someone on Shapeways will help them out on that.
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013713)
Posted by william-james88 on March 6th, 2019 @ 1:34pm CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Salt in the wound, Will. :-P

Haha, couldnt resist :lol: I think this thread was full of walmart woes recently that it was just too perfect not to include.
And it's a way of showing casual members and viewers that this site has more fun things to offer, plus making a ho hum article all the more fun and cheeky :)
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013715)
Posted by palmcd on March 6th, 2019 @ 2:22pm CST
Still looking for Wave 1 in my area
:-( :-( :-(
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013716)
Posted by Gemstonegemini on March 6th, 2019 @ 2:37pm CST

Also, Reflector? Eh, he's cool I guess. I dunno, I've never really cared about this guy, and this figure doesn't change that. Not that he's bad or anything, just does nothing for me. He cool for people that want him. He's a little greebly too.

I'm interested in what Skywarp will look like too, because, as we all know, Skywarp is the best Seeker. It's a fact.
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013725)
Posted by MagicDeath on March 6th, 2019 @ 4:00pm CST
Gemstonegemini wrote:So, as a guy whose opinion means literally nothing to anyone, I kinda wanna throw my hat into the ring about the recent figures. First, Barricade. I can see why people are disappointed. A straight repaint of Prowl for the introduction of one of the movie series' most iconic Decepticons is a bit lame. That said, I can't help but like him. Quite a lot really. I just love the colors. Black and purple? Yes please. Definitely will be picking this guy up when he *eventually* reaches the UK.

Hey! Those are good opinions!

I actually never realized that Guidi might have done Springer as Drift because of the triple-changer thing (I know that version isn't one, but it's still a connection).
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013727)
Posted by Emerje on March 6th, 2019 @ 4:38pm CST
o.supreme wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Salt in the wound, Will. :-P

That's basically my situation, my two local Walmarts (Waterville and Augusta, right in the capital) are both about 20 or so miles apart, I just happen to live between the two. The next nearest Walmarts are much further than 30 miles from me. Sadly neither of my Walmarts look anything like Will's, the only thing that's been restocked since January is Studio Series wave 1 Leaders and Deluxe wave 5. Everything else is fairly barren with only a few stragglers left behind.

Emerje
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013729)
Posted by Skritz on March 6th, 2019 @ 4:48pm CST
I just hope Skywarp won't be that exclusive. If he's Generations Select then he should at least show up on BBTS.
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013734)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on March 6th, 2019 @ 6:06pm CST
I just thought of something that can draw a stronger connection between Smokescreen and Barricade as his new G1-styled repaint. Perhaps now they are brothers, split from the same spark, but each got different ends of the "alignment spectrums" from Dungeons & Dragons. Smokescreen is a Chaotic Good Autobot. He's on the side that's fighting for the right reasons, but he's a trickster by nature and isn't averse to cheating to win the day for the good guys. Barricade is a Lawful Evil Decepticon. He uses the law and his station as an enforcer to justify his inherent cruelty and sadism, in the name of Decepticon supremacy. It makes it a little easier to have a mold split between two factions. Neither brother is a perfect example of his chosen cause. Together as one being, they might instead be Neutral, taking neither side. The Smokescreen "body type" could fit with either side depending on the bot's personality.
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013755)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on March 6th, 2019 @ 6:59pm CST
william-james88 wrote:While your local Walmart's Transformers section might look like a ghost town (unlike my awesome one), it may also now harbour some new toys. The wave 2 Transformers Siege deluxes have been found there. This wave includes Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl. They each come two per case. This particular sighting comes from a Walmart in Columbia, Missouri, and was reported by MelodiousGiant04 on the TFW boards.

:BOOM:
Meanwhile on the opposite side of the state, I'm happy that my Walmarts and Targets finally stocked Studio Series Sideswipe...
Re: Siege Wave 2 Deluxes Found at US Retail Ironhide, Sixgun, Chromia and Prowl (2013756)
Posted by Ironhidensh on March 6th, 2019 @ 7:00pm CST
Had an extremely rare free day today (I'm off for my birthday, wife is at work, kids at school), so for old times sake, I did a total store hunt. I hit 3 targets, 8 walmarts, and 4 Meijers.

All I found was a single Siege Soundwave and Starscream at the last Walmart I hit. :HEADHURTS:

Anyway, I picked up soudwave, since Starscream's 'detachable body' has me less than thrilled.

I have made no secret that I overwhelmingly detest the Siege line. Soundwave (much like Megatron) is a massive exception to that. This is just an all around amazing figure. The only complaint I have is the battle damage, which remains the worst idea Hasbro has ever had. :BANG_HEAD:

Seriously, if it wasn't for said deco, this would be an absolute perfect update to the original toy.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
"Appliance Wars"
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generations Shrapnel Bombshell & Kickback Legends Insecticon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return LOT Of 5 Blurr Hot Rod Kup arcee perceptor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Medix The Docbot Action Figure 3-7 Age" on EBAY
Buy "Fortress Maximus Transformers Legends LG31 Total Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Leader class rare MISB" on EBAY
Buy "MISB Perfect Effect PC14 PC-14 Transformers Fortress Maximus The Titans Cannon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Chromedome Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Kup Complete w/ Targetmaster Upgrade" on EBAY