Six Flags Over Texas Gift Store Is More Than Meets The Eye

Six Flags Over Texas Gift Store Is More Than Meets The Eye

Thursday, July 19th, 2007 12:36pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Darth Bombshell   Views: 18,955

Our very own Nuke Mayhem has dropped by to inform us about a special promotion going on at the gift shop of Six Flags over Texas:

Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, TX has one of their gift stores (the kids store in Mexico area) with a TF section. They got G1 stuff like; Transformers Monopoly, transforming key chains, and light up key chains, as well as movie stuff like ;Optimus Prime and autobot symbol kids shirts, and a large variety of movie brand hats.

If you happen to be lucky enough to live near Six Flags over Texas, be sure to stop by and check out what's available.

Credit(s): Nuke Mayhem

Re: Six Flags Over Texas Gift Store Is More Than Meets The Eye (231568)
Posted by OptimusIsHot on July 19th, 2007 @ 12:44pm CDT
They have the same thing going on at the Terminator 2 gift store at Universal Studios Hollywood.
Re: Six Flags Over Texas Gift Store Is More Than Meets The Eye (231668)
Posted by Dragonslayer on July 19th, 2007 @ 1:26pm CDT
HAHA!! That's right in my hometown! WOOHOO!!! :grin:

Now if I could find time to go there...
Re: Six Flags Over Texas Gift Store Is More Than Meets The Eye (231689)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 19th, 2007 @ 1:35pm CDT
I wounder if they have that Barricade hat ive been looking for
Re: Six Flags Over Texas Gift Store Is More Than Meets The Eye (231737)
Posted by dabattousai on July 19th, 2007 @ 2:08pm CDT
It would be great to find a gift shop in a theme park that sold old school G1 figures MIB since they sometimes, they don't get with the times with their shops.
Re: Six Flags Over Texas Gift Store Is More Than Meets The Eye (231933)
Posted by Rodimus Primal on July 19th, 2007 @ 3:51pm CDT
They also had this stuff at Six Flags Great Adventure here in New Jersey. I saw a whole bunch of stuff in one of the shops near the Boardwalk area.
Re: Six Flags Over Texas Gift Store Is More Than Meets The Eye (232005)
Posted by texan_eagle_scout on July 19th, 2007 @ 4:27pm CDT
Just a though since I used to live near the area. It's hard to check out the TFormer gear if you have to pony up $42 (American) for a ticket to enter the park?
Re: Six Flags Over Texas Gift Store Is More Than Meets The Eye (234222)
Posted by babylon queen on July 20th, 2007 @ 4:21pm CDT
cool. I hope there are seeker and femmebots shirts.
Re: Six Flags Over Texas Gift Store Is More Than Meets The Eye (234514)
Posted by DISCHARGE on July 20th, 2007 @ 7:25pm CDT
I just went to Six Flags in Gurnee on Wed for my birthday.
I get FREE tix cause my pops works there.
Imagine my surprise when I found TF key chains and the
ever elusive Monopoly game. Since most gifts I got
from people were terrible I felt justified in picking up
a few things.
I wanna know why Great America is selling the Monopoly
and nowhere else I looked is.
Re: Six Flags Over Texas Gift Store Is More Than Meets The Eye (234799)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on July 20th, 2007 @ 11:01pm CDT
Thats nice, I hope they do a cool display

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Hollywood Rides Diecast 1:32 Scale Flame Design Jada" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION AUTOBOT QUICK DRAW HOUND Power battler 2014." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 41 Constructicon Scrapmetal - Devastator Arm. MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Predaking - 30th Anniversary New Amazon Exclusive Platinum" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Autobot SLUG - TRU Evolution 2-Pack Exclusive Deluxe New Slag" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Lightning Slash Thundercracker" on EBAY
Buy "JADA 30114 TRANSFORMERS VW VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE BUMBLEBEE 1:24 WITH CHARLIE FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner force STEELJAW in original packaging !!" on EBAY