Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview

Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview

Thursday, February 26th, 2015 1:01am CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,916

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Yes, there are still delays with IDW Publishing titles, Transformers included - but we can still get a look at what's soon to come in the next issue of More Than Meets the Eye,the end of Elegant Chaos and the Cybertronian Trilogy, thanks to the fantastic work by digital assistant Mariel Romero's, uploading preview screenshots to iTunes, and which we've mirrored below to quench your comics thirst. Check them out!

Description
JOURNEY'S END! Across time, across space, from prewar Messatine to postwar CYBERTRON—it's all been heading towards this—the moment when the fate of the AUTOBOTS and the DECEPTICONS is sealed. At the heart of it all: three killers, two outcomes... and one terrible, terrible choice.


Transformers News: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview

Credit(s): iTunes, Mariel Romero


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656203)
Posted by prjkt on February 26th, 2015 @ 4:41am CST
"Abandoning my evil ways"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This series just keeps getting better
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656208)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 26th, 2015 @ 5:56am CST
"Th havn't finished building you [...]?"

Does this mean we see that Megatron is Constructed Cold? Or is it still as ambiguous as Roberts has kept it thus far?
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656291)
Posted by Randomhero on February 26th, 2015 @ 10:40am CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:"Th havn't finished building you [...]?"

Does this mean we see that Megatron is Constructed Cold? Or is it still as ambiguous as Roberts has kept it thus far?


Maybe...MAYBE.

Here's the thing, Megatron has been IDd as a point-one-percentor yet he still doesn't want to talk about it and his reasoning has always been that even though classism is gone, it's still around if you identify your spark. Anyway, megatrons spark is blue here and point-one-percentors are green. It just so happens Brainstorm has a POP in his possession from Luna One and he has it with him because the briefcase only allows 2 spark types. That's how so many different types of bots went back to stop brainstorm.

Here's the theory, the original Megatron(guy not finished being built) is going to die and they use the point-one-percentor spark to give life to the Megatron we all know and love/hate. Possibly making his birth as forged or constructed cold and touchy issue.
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656318)
Posted by SimianProphet on February 26th, 2015 @ 11:26am CST
This has me thinking, for no other reason other than that Roberts is sneaky, and likes every action and snippet of dialog to have some meaning..

I wonder if Megatron's Potential-Point-One-Percenter spark coming from Cybertron's lost moon 5 million years in the future will have any further story implications..

I have no idea what, but I could see it having some significance.
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656357)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 26th, 2015 @ 1:01pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:"Th havn't finished building you [...]?"

Does this mean we see that Megatron is Constructed Cold? Or is it still as ambiguous as Roberts has kept it thus far?


Maybe...MAYBE.

Here's the thing, Megatron has been IDd as a point-one-percentor yet he still doesn't want to talk about it and his reasoning has always been that even though classism is gone, it's still around if you identify your spark. Anyway, megatrons spark is blue here and point-one-percentors are green. It just so happens Brainstorm has a POP in his possession from Luna One and he has it with him because the briefcase only allows 2 spark types. That's how so many different types of bots went back to stop brainstorm.

Here's the theory, the original Megatron(guy not finished being built) is going to die and they use the point-one-percentor spark to give life to the Megatron we all know and love/hate. Possibly making his birth as forged or constructed cold and touchy issue.

Almost as if the time-travel paradox is that Brainstorm is meant to do whatever he plans on doing anyway, and that Rodimus and Friends preventing him from doing so would actually be worse than allowing him to follow through!
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656424)
Posted by Randomhero on February 26th, 2015 @ 3:09pm CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:"Th havn't finished building you [...]?"

Does this mean we see that Megatron is Constructed Cold? Or is it still as ambiguous as Roberts has kept it thus far?


Maybe...MAYBE.

Here's the thing, Megatron has been IDd as a point-one-percentor yet he still doesn't want to talk about it and his reasoning has always been that even though classism is gone, it's still around if you identify your spark. Anyway, megatrons spark is blue here and point-one-percentors are green. It just so happens Brainstorm has a POP in his possession from Luna One and he has it with him because the briefcase only allows 2 spark types. That's how so many different types of bots went back to stop brainstorm.

Here's the theory, the original Megatron(guy not finished being built) is going to die and they use the point-one-percentor spark to give life to the Megatron we all know and love/hate. Possibly making his birth as forged or constructed cold and touchy issue.

Almost as if the time-travel paradox is that Brainstorm is meant to do whatever he plans on doing anyway, and that Rodimus and Friends preventing him from doing so would actually be worse than allowing him to follow through!


It still doesn't explain the functionist time frame since apparent rodimus's team are creating pre-existing things like rung starting the fight, being sighted building the lost light model or Roller becoming tarn, yet brainstorm can change stuff. My guess and its a stretch is that the funtionalist universe only exists for a small moment of Megatron being dead and coming back to life. A giant WHAT IF situation.

TIMEYWIMEYMUMBLEJUMBLEIVEGONECROSSEYED!!!
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656440)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 26th, 2015 @ 3:25pm CST
My brain hurts.
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656469)
Posted by steve2275 on February 26th, 2015 @ 4:24pm CST
still love z art
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656503)
Posted by CaptainMagic on February 26th, 2015 @ 6:06pm CST
SimianProphet wrote:This has me thinking, for no other reason other than that Roberts is sneaky, and likes every action and snippet of dialog to have some meaning..

I wonder if Megatron's Potential-Point-One-Percenter spark coming from Cybertron's lost moon 5 million years in the future will have any further story implications..

I have no idea what, but I could see it having some significance.


Well, for one thing it makes Rodimus responsible for Megatron existing. Remember that that spark only exists because Rodimus had the Matrix with him to ignite the hot spot, which means he and Megatron have the closest thing I can imagine to a father/son relationship in the IDWverse. Seeing how that affects these two should be amazing.
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656550)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 26th, 2015 @ 8:36pm CST
CaptainMagic wrote:
SimianProphet wrote:This has me thinking, for no other reason other than that Roberts is sneaky, and likes every action and snippet of dialog to have some meaning..

I wonder if Megatron's Potential-Point-One-Percenter spark coming from Cybertron's lost moon 5 million years in the future will have any further story implications..

I have no idea what, but I could see it having some significance.


Well, for one thing it makes Rodimus responsible for Megatron existing. Remember that that spark only exists because Rodimus had the Matrix with him to ignite the hot spot, which means he and Megatron have the closest thing I can imagine to a father/son relationship in the IDWverse. Seeing how that affects these two should be amazing.

Where's Madeus when I need his damned meme?
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656563)
Posted by padfoo on February 26th, 2015 @ 9:07pm CST
:APPLAUSE: I can't wait to read this issue, looks great!
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656587)
Posted by Soundwavesvisor on February 26th, 2015 @ 10:06pm CST
I hope they don't get rid of Brainstorm. Love him! The preview gives me hope at least!
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656737)
Posted by MrBlack on February 27th, 2015 @ 8:59am CST
CaptainMagic wrote:
SimianProphet wrote:This has me thinking, for no other reason other than that Roberts is sneaky, and likes every action and snippet of dialog to have some meaning..

I wonder if Megatron's Potential-Point-One-Percenter spark coming from Cybertron's lost moon 5 million years in the future will have any further story implications..

I have no idea what, but I could see it having some significance.


Well, for one thing it makes Rodimus responsible for Megatron existing. Remember that that spark only exists because Rodimus had the Matrix with him to ignite the hot spot, which means he and Megatron have the closest thing I can imagine to a father/son relationship in the IDWverse. Seeing how that affects these two should be amazing.

Well, we assume that's what ignited the hot spot, but there was one other bot who hit the ground at the same time as Rodimus...
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656742)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 27th, 2015 @ 9:38am CST
MrBlack wrote:
CaptainMagic wrote:
SimianProphet wrote:This has me thinking, for no other reason other than that Roberts is sneaky, and likes every action and snippet of dialog to have some meaning..

I wonder if Megatron's Potential-Point-One-Percenter spark coming from Cybertron's lost moon 5 million years in the future will have any further story implications..

I have no idea what, but I could see it having some significance.


Well, for one thing it makes Rodimus responsible for Megatron existing. Remember that that spark only exists because Rodimus had the Matrix with him to ignite the hot spot, which means he and Megatron have the closest thing I can imagine to a father/son relationship in the IDWverse. Seeing how that affects these two should be amazing.

Well, we assume that's what ignited the hot spot, but there was one other bot who hit the ground at the same time as Rodimus...

You mean Rung?
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656744)
Posted by MrBlack on February 27th, 2015 @ 9:41am CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
MrBlack wrote:
CaptainMagic wrote:
SimianProphet wrote:This has me thinking, for no other reason other than that Roberts is sneaky, and likes every action and snippet of dialog to have some meaning..

I wonder if Megatron's Potential-Point-One-Percenter spark coming from Cybertron's lost moon 5 million years in the future will have any further story implications..

I have no idea what, but I could see it having some significance.


Well, for one thing it makes Rodimus responsible for Megatron existing. Remember that that spark only exists because Rodimus had the Matrix with him to ignite the hot spot, which means he and Megatron have the closest thing I can imagine to a father/son relationship in the IDWverse. Seeing how that affects these two should be amazing.

Well, we assume that's what ignited the hot spot, but there was one other bot who hit the ground at the same time as Rodimus...

You mean Rung?

Yarp.

It may all be a red herring, but it's out there. We still don't quite know what exactly Rung is, even if his status as a historical constant has seemingly been addressed.
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1656925)
Posted by partholon on February 27th, 2015 @ 6:23pm CST
Am I the only one.that thinks the spark looks green already ?

It's not the same blue as the panals around him anyway so the whole moon spark thing could be a red herring ( if ya excuse the chromatic humour ::). -)
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1657013)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 27th, 2015 @ 11:18pm CST
partholon wrote:Am I the only one.that thinks the spark looks green already ?

It's not the same blue as the panals around him anyway so the whole moon spark thing could be a red herring ( if ya excuse the chromatic humour ::). -)

:-?

Maybe...it's hard to say...
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1658064)
Posted by Va'al on March 3rd, 2015 @ 4:16am CST
The second release this week by IDW Publishing sees the conclusion of the Elegant Chaos storyline (or does it?) and the finale in the Cybertronian Trilogy started back in Chaos Theory (or is it?). Head below for a full preview of Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38!

Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38—Days of Deception
James Roberts (w) • Alex Milne (a & c)
JOURNEY'S END! Across time, across space, from prewar Messatine to postwar CYBERTRON—it's all been heading towards this—the moment when the fate of the AUTOBOTS and the DECEPTICONS is sealed. At the heart of it all: three killers, two outcomes... and one terrible, terrible choice.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
Days of Deception continues!
Variant Cover by Jeffrey Veregge!


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1658073)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on March 3rd, 2015 @ 5:26am CST
I wasn't sure to use this for MTMTE or windblade but after so, so many delays;
Image

Also I think brainstorms endgame was to return functionalist control; but we'll see Wednesday.
Re: Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #38 iTunes Preview (1658079)
Posted by prjkt on March 3rd, 2015 @ 5:52am CST
there's that number 113 again

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
Twincast / Podcast #267:
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE RED ALERT & BRAWN, Universe Legends 2008" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skytread Unopened" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blitzwing + Headmaster Hazard Voyager class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE BLUNDERBUSS Generations Voyager Class" on EBAY