Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20

Transformers News: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20

Monday, August 19th, 2013 10:51PM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,395

Thanks to iTunes we have our early three page sneak peek at IDW Publishing's soon to be released Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20. Enjoy the preview pages below.

NOWHERE TO RUN! The end is nigh for the surviving members of the Lost Light crew, as enemies old and new move in for the kill. But on the fringes of known space, an ancient visionary is about to eliminate the Cybertronian race with a wave of his hand.

Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20

Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20

Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20
Credit(s): iTunes
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20 (1512916)
Posted by The Variable on August 20th, 2013 @ 4:06am CDT
Gotta love how Alex can manage to give WHIRL, of all bots, an incredulous look.
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20 (1512918)
Posted by Windsweeper on August 20th, 2013 @ 4:52am CDT
Who's the bot besides Skids? I'm getting a Getaway vibe but I feel I'm wrong.
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20 (1512921)
Posted by Neurie on August 20th, 2013 @ 5:56am CDT
you would be correct sir
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20 (1512934)
Posted by Windsweeper on August 20th, 2013 @ 7:37am CDT
So am I right about it being Getaway or am I right about being wrong?
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20 (1512940)
Posted by Yweggo on August 20th, 2013 @ 8:25am CDT
Whirl never fails to get a laugh from me, then Cyclonus' response garners another.

I love this series.

Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20 (1512994)
Posted by 1984forever on August 20th, 2013 @ 3:21pm CDT
"Sorry, my what?"

2 Transformers want to have a casual conversation in the middle of a battle... unbelievable.

I'll have to give this book a ZERO faction symbol rating before even reading it because it won't feature Spike or Sparkplug, or show any Energon cubes being filled after a power plant gets raided... and it probably won't even have a scene where Laserbeak spies on the Autobots!

It looks like just another issue of a book that is really Transformers in name only.
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20 (1512996)
Posted by CaptainMagic on August 20th, 2013 @ 3:39pm CDT
Yweggo wrote:Also, is it just me or does Dai Atlas' body look kinda like Armada Thundercracker with Black/Sky Shadow's head?

I can totally see that. Also, I had no idea until today what Armada Thundercracker looked like, so I got my educational moment of the day done and over with.

84forever wrote:"Sorry, my what?"

I...don't...get you. I've been seeing your posts pop up on the comics threads for a while now, and I can't ever tell if you're an actual cranky old-timer pining for the good ol' days or if it's all just an act. Maybe it's some of both, depending on the day. Either way, I figured what the heck, I might as well just ask: What's your deal?

Keep in mind, I don't really care either way, I just want to know what tone I should read your posts in because Internets are hard.
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20 (1513018)
Posted by Lilformerz on August 20th, 2013 @ 6:37pm CDT
:grin: Maybe Drift will return considering the circle of light are back :D
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20 (1513030)
Posted by Stormrider on August 20th, 2013 @ 7:19pm CDT
I never get bored of the dialogue in this series.
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20 (1513058)
Posted by 1984forever on August 20th, 2013 @ 11:22pm CDT
Cap, I am VERY serious... G1 called and they want their Transformers back!
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #20 (1513292)
Posted by ausbot on August 22nd, 2013 @ 5:11am CDT
I'd like to see a spotlight with the[spoiler]original Magnus and[/spoiler] Delta Magnus

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Universe Springer  vs Ratbat - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 5 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight MEGATRON & SKULLITRON DELUXE CLASS + LEGION CLASS - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 5 minutes 53 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Prime AM-12 Breakdown Arms Micron NEW MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 10 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Beast Machines _ DX Class  Sonic Attack Drone / Re-Painted Jetstorm - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 18 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers: The Last Knight Titan Changers Bumblebee 2 Step - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers: The Last Knight Titan Changers Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 19 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Henkei Unreleased Wonderfest NFS Black Convoy Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 10 days 4 hours 21 minutes 38 seconds
SOUNDWAVE TRANSFORMERS RID LIMITED EDITION and RID commemorative G1 lot - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 24 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017