Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)

Thursday, January 9th, 2014 6:16AM CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 15,107

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks again to digital assistant Mariel Romero over at IDW, we have a brief iTunes preview of the upcoming part 7 in the Dark Cybertron event: Robots in Disguise 25. Check out the images mirrored below!

Description
WHAT LIES BENEATH! ULTRA MAGNUS leads what's left of the Lost Light crew deep into the last place they ever thought they'd be-and they find they last CYBERTRONIANS they ever expected to find! Meanwhile: MEGATRON versus GALVATRON: Round One!



Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)
Credit(s): iTunes
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540448)
Posted by sabrigami on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:29am CST
I'm not usually one to mention this, but that is a very big and flashing add for the new Crosscut toy there. Seems kind of awkward when they starting spouting off their bios like that.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540454)
Posted by Heckfire on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:55am CST
sabrigami wrote:I'm not usually one to mention this, but that is a very big and flashing add for the new Crosscut toy there. Seems kind of awkward when they starting spouting off their bios like that.

As perhaps the only living Crosscut fan ever, I'm...pretty pleased with what seems to be revealed about this version of the character. Still, gotta agree, that was a pretty blatant intro.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540455)
Posted by Va'al on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:56am CST
Yeah, that's a bit blatant.. :-?
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540640)
Posted by Bounti76 on January 9th, 2014 @ 5:09pm CST
Heckfire wrote:
sabrigami wrote:I'm not usually one to mention this, but that is a very big and flashing add for the new Crosscut toy there. Seems kind of awkward when they starting spouting off their bios like that.

As perhaps the only living Crosscut fan ever, I'm...pretty pleased with what seems to be revealed about this version of the character. Still, gotta agree, that was a pretty blatant intro.


Actually, I quite like Crosscut, so count two fans now. I could wish, that since the original Crosscut toy came with Road Rage, that we'd be getting her in a new toy, and maybe comic appearance. But that's wishful thinking, considering IDW doesn't really "do" female characters who are female just because. Though, with Windblade coming, who knows?

Back to the topic at hand....looks like a good story, but I don't like the general silliness of the Lost Light crew and characters. I could do without Swerve.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540655)
Posted by Noideaforaname on January 9th, 2014 @ 6:35pm CST
Va'al wrote:Yeah, that's a bit blatant.. :-?

At least the rest of their conversation is pretty fun.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540675)
Posted by Flashwave on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:22pm CST
Bounti76 wrote:
Heckfire wrote:
sabrigami wrote:I'm not usually one to mention this, but that is a very big and flashing add for the new Crosscut toy there. Seems kind of awkward when they starting spouting off their bios like that.

As perhaps the only living Crosscut fan ever, I'm...pretty pleased with what seems to be revealed about this version of the character. Still, gotta agree, that was a pretty blatant intro.


Actually, I quite like Crosscut, so count two fans now. I could wish, that since the original Crosscut toy came with Road Rage, that we'd be getting her in a new toy, and maybe comic appearance. But that's wishful thinking, considering IDW doesn't really "do" female characters who are female just because. Though, with Windblade coming, who knows?

Back to the topic at hand....looks like a good story, but I don't like the general silliness of the Lost Light crew and characters. I could do without Swerve.


Make it three fans
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540690)
Posted by YoungPrime on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:57pm CST
Flashwave wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
Heckfire wrote:
sabrigami wrote:I'm not usually one to mention this, but that is a very big and flashing add for the new Crosscut toy there. Seems kind of awkward when they starting spouting off their bios like that.

As perhaps the only living Crosscut fan ever, I'm...pretty pleased with what seems to be revealed about this version of the character. Still, gotta agree, that was a pretty blatant intro.


Actually, I quite like Crosscut, so count two fans now. I could wish, that since the original Crosscut toy came with Road Rage, that we'd be getting her in a new toy, and maybe comic appearance. But that's wishful thinking, considering IDW doesn't really "do" female characters who are female just because. Though, with Windblade coming, who knows?

Back to the topic at hand....looks like a good story, but I don't like the general silliness of the Lost Light crew and characters. I could do without Swerve.

3
Make it three fans
"4" and a Swerve fan to.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540740)
Posted by padfoo on January 10th, 2014 @ 1:08am CST
Great art work!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Music Label Soundblaster MP3 Player BLACK - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 51 minutes 18 seconds
Takara Transformers Universe Henkei Ultra Class Onslaught MISB AFA Japan - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 56 minutes 51 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE PROWL & TERRADIVE FOR STCKADE STAMPEDE LEGEND CLASS - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 59 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Generation 2 G2 Optimus Prime Autobot Leader new mint FREE SHIPPING - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 5 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers / Generation 2 _ Dinobot / Grimlock _ COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 6 minutes 11 seconds
GRIMLOCK Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager Class Figure 2012 - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 9 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers by Justina Robson The Covenant of Primus Hardcover Book NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 11 minutes 8 seconds
TransFormers Titans Return Arcee Hascon 3pc Set Lienad G1 MISB NEW Ultra Magnus - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 16 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test