Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)

Thursday, January 9th, 2014 6:16AM CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 13,597

Thanks again to digital assistant Mariel Romero over at IDW, we have a brief iTunes preview of the upcoming part 7 in the Dark Cybertron event: Robots in Disguise 25. Check out the images mirrored below!

Description
WHAT LIES BENEATH! ULTRA MAGNUS leads what's left of the Lost Light crew deep into the last place they ever thought they'd be-and they find they last CYBERTRONIANS they ever expected to find! Meanwhile: MEGATRON versus GALVATRON: Round One!

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)
Credit(s): iTunes

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540448)
Posted by sabrigami on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:29am CST
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540454)
Posted by Heckfire on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:55am CST
sabrigami wrote:I'm not usually one to mention this, but that is a very big and flashing add for the new Crosscut toy there. Seems kind of awkward when they starting spouting off their bios like that.

As perhaps the only living Crosscut fan ever, I'm...pretty pleased with what seems to be revealed about this version of the character. Still, gotta agree, that was a pretty blatant intro.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540455)
Posted by Va'al on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:56am CST
Yeah, that's a bit blatant.. :-?
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540640)
Posted by Bounti76 on January 9th, 2014 @ 5:09pm CST
Heckfire wrote:

Actually, I quite like Crosscut, so count two fans now. I could wish, that since the original Crosscut toy came with Road Rage, that we'd be getting her in a new toy, and maybe comic appearance. But that's wishful thinking, considering IDW doesn't really "do" female characters who are female just because. Though, with Windblade coming, who knows?

Back to the topic at hand....looks like a good story, but I don't like the general silliness of the Lost Light crew and characters. I could do without Swerve.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540655)
Posted by Noideaforaname on January 9th, 2014 @ 6:35pm CST
Va'al wrote:Yeah, that's a bit blatant.. :-?

At least the rest of their conversation is pretty fun.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540675)
Posted by Flashwave on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:22pm CST
Bounti76 wrote:
Heckfire wrote:

Make it three fans
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540690)
Posted by YoungPrime on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:57pm CST
Flashwave wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
Heckfire wrote:

Make it three fans
"4" and a Swerve fan to.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540740)
Posted by padfoo on January 10th, 2014 @ 1:08am CST
Great art work!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager ONSLAUGHT G1 BRUTICUS BRAND NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 35 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 6 hours 34 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers G-Creation SRK05 Slag Slug Version NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 35 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Quick Draw Autobot Hound Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 42 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Sky Lynx NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 34 minutes 44 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Combiner Wars MENASOR Set 6 Stunticons figures NEW IN UNOPENED BOX - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 38 minutes 29 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Botcon 2008 Megatron MISB New Shattered Glass - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 38 minutes 24 seconds
TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG 26 SCOURGE ACTION FIGURE TAKARA TOMY - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 8 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017