Sneak Peek - Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #2

Sneak Peek - Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #2

Sunday, August 17th, 2014 12:03pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,489

Our second early three pager from iTunes brings us Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #2. The early look is mirrored below. We'll have the full preview and review when we receive our copy from our friends over at IDW.

BOOTS ON THE GROUND! The war has begun—and no bars will be held! SCARLETT’s forces go head-to-head with MEGATRON’s hordes—and the most off-beat adventure in comic book history hits a new level of dangerous alliances, deadly invasions, and devastating betrayals!

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #2

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #2

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #2

Credit(s): iTunes

Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #2 (1599961)
Posted by SpaceSkull on August 17th, 2014 @ 12:17pm CDT
Is that a current issue of a Transformers comic? I think it has the look/feel of something from the 80's. :BOT:
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #2 (1599972)
Posted by Downbeat on August 17th, 2014 @ 12:37pm CDT
^^ It's exactly the point. Tom Scioli (co-writer and artist) is a huge fan of Jack Kirby and it's influenced his art style heavily, and when he considered trying something different John Barber (co-writer) convinced him to lean heavily back into it for a more fun look.

The retro look is definitely intentional.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #2 (1599979)
Posted by MGrotusque on August 17th, 2014 @ 1:02pm CDT
I like it.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #2 (1599985)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 17th, 2014 @ 1:13pm CDT
See I'm more interested in what the grand scheme is for this series. Maybe interested enough to think about TPB in the future, but right now I'll stick to RiD and MtMtE.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #2 (1600168)
Posted by steve2275 on August 18th, 2014 @ 9:58am CDT
i guess this will be out on the 27th
and i need the first issue as well
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #2 (1600183)
Posted by Va'al on August 18th, 2014 @ 10:34am CDT
Continuing in its bonkerishness, I see. :D
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers vs. G.I. Joe #2 (1600336)
Posted by Wolfguard on August 19th, 2014 @ 12:11am CDT
Aaaaaand Brawn just shot Perceptor in the nadz.

#-o

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Optimus Prime MEGA AXE ATTACK Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY