Soundtrack on TF Movie Site

Soundtrack on TF Movie Site

Friday, June 22nd, 2007 4:18am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 14,687

Seibertron.com member, Bryan, has noticed that the Transformers Movie website has been updated and three full songs from the soundtrack can now be heard on it.

The songs are little hidden. First click the here, then choose a side, in the new window look in the upper right hand corner and click on SOUNDTRACK. Check out the following songs:

Goo Goo Dolls - Before It's Too Late
Linkin Park - What I've Done
Mutemath - Transformers Theme

Credit(s): Bryan, Transformers Movie.com

This article was last modified on Friday, June 22nd, 2007 4:19am CDT

Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (177114)
Posted by Anonymous on June 22nd, 2007 @ 4:26am CDT
Those songs suck...where is my orchestral score, damnit?
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (177126)
Posted by Ataraxia on June 22nd, 2007 @ 4:39am CDT
wow..that's just plain unfortunate. the theme sucks balls
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (177129)
Posted by cellshock on June 22nd, 2007 @ 4:41am CDT
Save your money for the official score.
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (177143)
Posted by Anonymous on June 22nd, 2007 @ 4:59am CDT
cellshock wrote:Save your money for the official score.

That is IF they release it...
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (177149)
Posted by 80sgeek on June 22nd, 2007 @ 5:06am CDT
SWEET! And here I thought my birthday weekend was starting off bad. But then I come online and see I get my first credit on Seibertron! Front page none the less!! NOW I got somethin to brag about! ;)^
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (177241)
Posted by kendragon on June 22nd, 2007 @ 6:45am CDT
How... how how how the **** did they get the go ahead for the theme... its a bad joke.

The Black Lab version was far superior but even that was pretty infantile...

Surely some decent band could have come up with a good track... focus on the more than meets the eye line and dont mention the word transformers at all.

Not like superman, spiderman or any other cartoon/comic turned movie thats come out of late had to have its name in the title track.
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (177269)
Posted by Archanubis on June 22nd, 2007 @ 7:01am CDT
No thank you; I'm going to tell the folks I know NOT to get me the soundtrack to this movie for my B-day, unless they happen to find the score.
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (177298)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 22nd, 2007 @ 7:34am CDT
Well, it's safe to say that this looks to be a non purchase.

Generally the movies I watch (of this type) tend to come with a pretty kickass soundtrack.

So far, this soundtrack is 0 for 3.

We still haven't heard the other songs yet, so we can't totally judge it, but if this trend continues, it won't be added to my collection. Nope.
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (177448)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:18am CDT
YouFearGalvatron wrote:Those songs suck...where is my orchestral score, damnit?

Ditto! I've given up on the actual songs for the movie. I really do hope they decide to release a score CD, along with the sheet music.
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (177625)
Posted by 80sgeek on June 22nd, 2007 @ 11:15am CDT
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (177696)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 22nd, 2007 @ 12:06pm CDT
80sgeek wrote:8-| It's only 3 songs so far. I'm not really sure if they will be in the actual film or just in the credits. But come on, hold off on all definite NOs. Keep your mind open, otherwise you might be one of those "fans" who flip-flop with everything else that has come out with the movie. They'll most likely release 2 different CDs with one being the orchestral score like they have been with so many other major motion pictures.

We've already seen the complete track listing for the CD, so I know I won't be getting it. I really do hope that a score CD is available. I'd pick that up.
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (177860)
Posted by 80sgeek on June 22nd, 2007 @ 1:46pm CDT
True, but have you heard all the songs?
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (177966)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 22nd, 2007 @ 3:09pm CDT
80sgeek wrote:True, but have you heard all the songs?

I've heard the bands before. I don't like them or their style. I have no problem with people who do, but this CD is not for me. I'm more of a classic rock fan (which I knew wouldn't be in the movie from the start).
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (178500)
Posted by Anonymous on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:01pm CDT
Roboto750 wrote:

We can only hope, Roboto750.

So far, the OST blows chunks like a frat kid on Sunday morning.

Now, if they release an orchestral "Music Inspired By the Motion Picture" CD, that will be a MUST BUY.

But this stuff...Ha ha ha...no thanks!
Re: Soundtrack on TF Movie Site (178528)
Posted by primalVICTORY on June 22nd, 2007 @ 9:23pm CDT
i made that a topic soo long ago..

..and i dont get credited..thanks! :-(

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 & 2015 RID McDonald's Happy Meal Grimlock Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Of Cybertron Megatron 2005 Dexepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Megatron Transformers Cybertron Decepticon Leader Class Armada RID Prime MINTY!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise (RID) Mini-Con Lancelon 2016 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Angry Birds Gray Silver Rare Energon Lockdown Pig Telepods Works" on EBAY