Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online!

Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online!

Sunday, February 4th, 2007 6:18pm CST

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Air Commander Starscream   Views: 18,554

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Ryan has added yet another figure to the Transformers Movie Toy Section. This time Ryan is giving us another glimpse into whats to come for us in early June. Transformers Movie Ratchet has now a gallery up with nearly 200 fantastic pictures and comparison shots.


This article was last modified on Tuesday, February 6th, 2007 9:14pm CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11180)
Posted by Anonymous on February 4th, 2007 @ 6:30pm CST
A say and say you need to do video reviews on youtube of all these guys.
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11186)
Posted by Powersurge on February 4th, 2007 @ 6:37pm CST
Alex Kingdom wrote:
Powersurge wrote:I have one question Ryan:-
How the bloody hell do you get your hands on fully painted movie toys before they have even been released :???: :-? :P

eBay.

Well i kinda figured that :P , but how does Ryan always get them, he must have a shit load of money to keep winning the auctions, or a lot of bloody luck, or a big stick!
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11190)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on February 4th, 2007 @ 6:42pm CST
Got through 155 of them when I finally broke down and started writing this post.

Thanks for doing the comparison pics with Armada Red Alert. Great pictures!

My opinion of this figure is mostly the same, only a bit more so: while I really hate that deco, that's not gonna stop me from buying this one when it's out. In spite of the deco this figure's very easily my personal favorite as far as what we've seen so far. Not that the others suck mind you. This one's just the best. Only the object-formers really compete so far.
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11205)
Posted by Hotrod on February 4th, 2007 @ 7:02pm CST
He looks so cool. Awsome job Ryan!
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11207)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on February 4th, 2007 @ 7:04pm CST
I like the shot of him holding up the G1 Ratchet. Besides it looking cool, it shows that this isn't a flimsy hard to balance figure.

But much like IronHide, I need to come up with a name for him.
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11244)
Posted by Windracer on February 4th, 2007 @ 7:47pm CST
Dude... that rocks so hard! :grin:

I gotta also agree and say kudos on the comparison pictures with A. Red/Micron Legend Ratchet. Choice work!
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11256)
Posted by Nemesis Cyberplex on February 4th, 2007 @ 8:00pm CST
That is a pretty neat TF. The automorph feature is pretty lame, though. Not because it's a lame gimmick, so to speak, but because his dosen't do much at all.
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11272)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on February 4th, 2007 @ 8:10pm CST
God I HATE the Stupid Bowl
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11273)
Posted by Seibertron on February 4th, 2007 @ 8:12pm CST
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:That is a pretty neat TF. The automorph feature is pretty lame, though. Not because it's a lame gimmick, so to speak, but because his dosen't do much at all.


Which was my whole point when everyone was arguing about the "auto-morph feature". I was actually really glad that it had a very small part to do with the Transformers' actual transformation. Starscream's is more noticeable than Ratchet's. Starscream's chest "explodes" from the front of the jet to his chest. Ratchet ... it's just his feet making the knee cap and "calf" muscles going into place.
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11276)
Posted by Seibertron on February 4th, 2007 @ 8:13pm CST
Wheeljack35 wrote:God I HATE the Stupid Bowl


???
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11308)
Posted by sparkofchaos on February 4th, 2007 @ 8:38pm CST
Emperor Primacron the 1st wrote:
Powersurge wrote:I have one question Ryan:-
How the bloody hell do you get your hands on fully painted movie toys before they have even been released :???: :-? :P

Hell, not that I'm complaining mind :lol:


Somewhere in Hong Kong, there's a Chinese warehouse worker laying facedown in a puddle of his own blood, with an Armada Unicron embedded into the back of his cranium. And with several TF movie toy items missing. :lol: :mrgreen:


I'm sorry but these factories are not in hk. Though you might have a sense of humor, you need to work on your understanding of the foreign economics and labor condition before using any jokes related to the subject. No offense, but to anyone who lives in Asia, it would be your lack of knowledge that is actually funny.
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11313)
Posted by Anonymous on February 4th, 2007 @ 8:43pm CST
Wheeljack35 wrote:God I HATE the Stupid Bowl


me 2 its boring and retarded so i draw transformers. I will be uploading all of my work in a while
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11338)
Posted by Seibertron on February 4th, 2007 @ 9:02pm CST
sparkofchaos wrote:
Emperor Primacron the 1st wrote:
Powersurge wrote:I have one question Ryan:-
How the bloody hell do you get your hands on fully painted movie toys before they have even been released :???: :-? :P

Hell, not that I'm complaining mind :lol:


Somewhere in Hong Kong, there's a Chinese warehouse worker laying facedown in a puddle of his own blood, with an Armada Unicron embedded into the back of his cranium. And with several TF movie toy items missing. :lol: :mrgreen:


I'm sorry but these factories are not in hk. Though you might have a sense of humor, you need to work on your understanding of the foreign economics and labor condition before using any jokes related to the subject. No offense, but to anyone who lives in Asia, it would be your lack of knowledge that is actually funny.


Ok, then share with us your knowledge of the factory locations if you're going to critique someone else's knowledge.
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11352)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on February 4th, 2007 @ 9:07pm CST
Wheeljack35 wrote:God I HATE the Stupid Bowl

I don't hate the Super Bowl. I'm just not a fan a football in general. My real interest in the Super Bowl, however, is right here. I've already added my picks to my own myspace page, if you want my two cents worth, just hit the pause button on the song if you're not into it or you'd rather just check the promos right off.

And, just to keep on topic, my pick from the gallery.
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11393)
Posted by Anonymous on February 4th, 2007 @ 9:23pm CST
Seibertron wrote:
sparkofchaos wrote:
Emperor Primacron the 1st wrote:
Powersurge wrote:I have one question Ryan:-
How the bloody hell do you get your hands on fully painted movie toys before they have even been released :???: :-? :P

Hell, not that I'm complaining mind :lol:


Somewhere in Hong Kong, there's a Chinese warehouse worker laying facedown in a puddle of his own blood, with an Armada Unicron embedded into the back of his cranium. And with several TF movie toy items missing. :lol: :mrgreen:


I'm sorry but these factories are not in hk. Though you might have a sense of humor, you need to work on your understanding of the foreign economics and labor condition before using any jokes related to the subject. No offense, but to anyone who lives in Asia, it would be your lack of knowledge that is actually funny.


Ok, then share with us your knowledge of the factory locations if you're going to critique someone else's knowledge.


I thought TF's were made in China, Taiwan and Macau. Pretty sure they're not in HK (even though it is part of China now) but I could be wrong.
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11427)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on February 4th, 2007 @ 9:48pm CST
looks great. but compared to the other ratchets, u realize that movieratchet isnt like anything seen before
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11431)
Posted by dj_funk_gut on February 4th, 2007 @ 9:49pm CST
WHO Is that other transformer.. That looks like a Transformer's classic Rachet ???
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11435)
Posted by Greed on February 4th, 2007 @ 9:51pm CST
dj_funk_gut wrote:WHO Is that other transformer.. That looks like a Transformer's classic Rachet ???

That is a repaint of E-Towline.
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11444)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on February 4th, 2007 @ 9:59pm CST
ppl said that the botcon 2005 ratchet should be in the classics line
Re: Special Super Bowl 41 gallery: Transformers the Movie Ratchet toy pics now online! (11459)
Posted by TheMuffin on February 4th, 2007 @ 10:11pm CST
Wow this might be one of my most favorite Transformers ever! I just love how bulky he is while still being insanely stable and posable. The jaws of life/ax/cutting tool is a nice feature.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
Twincast / Podcast #275:
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Viper Legends Figure MOSC New!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Legends Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE SIDESWIPE, Beeside Combiner 2017." on EBAY