Transformers News: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert

Monday, April 11th, 2016 8:47PM CDT

Category: Event News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 26,386

For those who were unable to attend BotCon 2016 and for those who want to relive the memories, Seibertron.com brings you a piece of the Stan Bush and Vince Dicola concert. Check out the video below for Bush and Dicola performing "The Touch" and "Dare" live. When you are done you can check our various galleries of BotCon 2016.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1780313)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 11th, 2016 @ 9:44pm CDT
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1780338)
Posted by Rainmaker on April 11th, 2016 @ 10:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Right before he played The Touch, he played Til' All Are One. It was an awesome triple dose of Transformers song goodness.

Til' all are one is the best

:MAXIMAL:
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1780359)
Posted by First Gen on April 11th, 2016 @ 11:37pm CDT
Well, at leaat they did something new.....
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1780373)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 12th, 2016 @ 1:43am CDT
Phill_D wrote:It was reported on Twitter that the Club sold off huge lots of the souvenirs to BBTS.

If they have sold them to BBTS then unsold stock is BBTS' concern not Fun Pub's.

It was actually corrected on Twitter that BBTS only bought the left over Airazors that WEREN'T moving. Apparently two nondescript individuals bought the Megatrons; one bought 30 another bought the last 12.
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1780396)
Posted by pjn5311 on April 12th, 2016 @ 8:30am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Yea that sounds about right...While I was waiting at the door to get in between the Hasbro panel and the Greg Berger q & a panel on Sat the story about someone buying all the megaton's was brought up, the guy checking stamps on your hands who either was volunteering, working for fun pub or something stated that it was a guy who bought 28, then he got kind of snippy with the people he was talking to since they were talking about not getting one, or not having them available, he was blaming it on the club for allowing the sale which is true, but then he just kind of snarled "being honest I mean I bought 12 of them do you want to hang me too?" he then started commenting on scalpers, and I just slipped into the panel so not sure what else was said but at the time I kind of figured he was just talking but maybe he was telling the truth.
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1780410)
Posted by xRotorstormx on April 12th, 2016 @ 9:45am CDT
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:Huh...it's not a CD, it's Vinyl...

I never really understood the side stuff, can anyone explain it to me?

Wish I could have one (not on Vinyl though), but most of it is free on Youtube.

:MAXIMAL:

Vinyl sounds 100 times better than CD / listening to it online. The sides mean that you flip the record over. It is a double LP so side 1/2 are on the first record and 3/4 is the second record :)
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1780420)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on April 12th, 2016 @ 10:40am CDT
My 3 year old is obsessed with The touch, DARE and any other movie tracks. My daughter is a fan of transformers but cannot listen to the touch ever again. We have probably listened to the touch 300 times in the past month.
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1780931)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 13th, 2016 @ 11:00pm CDT
Just when you thought we were done with Botcon 2016, well ...... you were wrong! Fresh into the Seibertron.com galleries we are excited to bring to you our latest gallery: The Hall of Fame with inductees Judd Nelson and David Kaye and the Stan Bush/Vince Dicola Concert! Some of the images have been mirrored below, but you can head on over to the full gallery, which can be found here! Check it all out, and let us know what you think in the comments section below. And as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

Don't forget to check out our video of Stan Bush and Vince DiCola performing "Dare" and "The Touch" on Seibertron.com's YouTube channel below!

Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1780983)
Posted by ScottyP on April 14th, 2016 @ 6:18am CDT
Phill_D wrote:I guess with it being their last year, they wanted guaranteed sales over stock sitting unsold.
I don't know who bought what or anything like that because I was too busy enjoying myself. That small disclaimer out of the way, I have to say something else: if true, this is not the minor conspiracy theory it reads as. Literally anyone at the show, come Saturday morning, could have bought any quantity of anything at the club store. I could have walked up and bought all the Under-3 figures, or Reflectors, or Megatrons if early enough. There was no purposeful "let's sell this unsold stock to a dealer" strategy.
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1781601)
Posted by Va'al on April 15th, 2016 @ 4:54pm CDT
Rounding off some of the last strands of BotCon 2016 news, from Louisville, KY, Seibertron.com is happy to add another video to its YouTube channel, to accompany the Stan Bush/Vince DiCola performance and Hall of Fame ceremony from the Friday night, as seen here. The new video shows voice actor David Kaye accepting his award, as he ranges through a number of characters that enabled him to receive it. Check it out below!

Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1781606)
Posted by Va'al on April 15th, 2016 @ 5:11pm CDT
The final fully new gallery, before Seibertron starts bringing out new toy galleries, is all about the biggest part of a BotCon experience: the people who attend. By clicking on any of the images below, you can take a look at a gallery of what happens at BotCon, who shows up, how time is killed, how much hard work and hard partying goes on behind the scenes, and what you might have missed from the other side of a screen. Browse through!

Featuring Venus Terzo, Seibertron, Stan Bush, embarrassing/shameless megatronus, joevill, Gregg Berger, Starscream, carytheone, Cobotron, Conterpunch, ScottyP, razorclaw0000, Va'al, xRotorstormx, Unicron, and many more.

Prints of BotCons Past

Two guys, one Kup

An Actual Berger!

A Twincast Shot

Some Other Suckers

Dealin'

Superior Cosplay

The Seveneers

Bush & Seibertron
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1781617)
Posted by carytheone on April 15th, 2016 @ 5:51pm CDT
Hey, I know some of those folks. All shady as hell.
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1781638)
Posted by Mr Skram on April 15th, 2016 @ 8:31pm CDT
Where do I get that Kup cup? Some darn cat recently broke my monkey mug and I've been inconsolable but that thing would probably lift me out of my funk!
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1781665)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 15th, 2016 @ 10:23pm CDT
This year's lithographs were SO nice looking, but I forwent picking up any of them since I had other priority purchases to make and don't have the wall space for them anyway.

But still, these are simply gorgeous. And fantastically commemorate the past Fun Pub fiction of Animated, Beast Wars: Uprising, Classics/Shattered Glass, and TransTech.

Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1781701)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 16th, 2016 @ 12:00am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
Two guys, one Kup

An Actual Berger!

A Twincast Shot

Some Other Suckers

Alright, can someone tell me who all these guys are? I know 2 but I want to know the rest :MAXIMAL:
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1781708)
Posted by Cobotron on April 16th, 2016 @ 2:24am CDT
I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1781709)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 16th, 2016 @ 2:31am CDT
Here's Clue #2:

I'm not in any of these pics.
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1781714)
Posted by Burn on April 16th, 2016 @ 2:58am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
Some Other Suckers

Said it before and I'll say it again, those are some mighty fine beards all the men are sporting there.
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1781717)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on April 16th, 2016 @ 3:44am CDT
all :-?

Dr Va'al doesn't have a beard
Re: #BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert (1781732)
Posted by Va'al on April 16th, 2016 @ 6:12am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
A Twincast Shot

Counterpunch establishes his rule over ScottyP. xRotorstormx cannot afford knees on her trousers because of toys. Razorclaw000 is just really happy to be there. Starscream's forehead is protected from sunlight. Megatronus looks happy, but is planning how to kill us all. You probably know the other two.

Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
Some Other Suckers

You wouldn't fancy me otherwise. :x

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #216 - Prime Galaxy
"Prime Galaxy"
Posted: Sunday, January 27th, 2019

Buy "New Transformers Construct Bots IRONHIDE Scout Class E1:01 45 Pieces Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct-Bots Scout Class Dead End Buildable Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Elite Class Optimus Prime COMPLETE with manual!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Takara AD04 High Octane Bumblebee" on EBAY