Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight

Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight

Sunday, September 4th, 2016 8:03pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, People News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 32,510

Seibertronian Tyrannacon dropped in to let us know that there is another returning face from Transformers: Age of Extinction: Stanley Tucci! Tucci was present in Deauville, France where he was being honored for his long career, and in the process confirmed that his character, Joshua Joyce, will be returning for the latest Transformers movie, joining Mark Wahlberg in the new film. Check out the article on Comicbookmovie.com and let us know what you think of this new information in the comments section below!

Transformers News: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight

Credit(s): Comicbookmovie.com

Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821620)
Posted by JazZeke on September 4th, 2016 @ 8:26pm CDT
Tyrannacon wrote:I'm indifferent to his character a bit, but I do agree with you. I definitely wouldn't mind Simmons back and his antics.

Especially if it would mean more of Alan Tudyk's character.
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821621)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 4th, 2016 @ 8:29pm CDT

Sure, Galvatron instigated the attack, but as far as KSI was concerned, Galvatron was built and owned by KSI, so from a legal stance, KSI's property instigated the attack, and Joyce is responsible for all that KSI does, so Joyce is technically responsible for his property having rampaged in Hong Kong, from a legal point of view (which is that point of view that all the lawyers and victims involved are gonna be looking from).
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821622)
Posted by Kurona on September 4th, 2016 @ 8:29pm CDT
How many people are in this lmao
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821650)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 5th, 2016 @ 12:32am CDT
^ Too many. Which probably means this movie is going to fall into the same trap the last one did by juggling far too many plots.
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821673)
Posted by bluecatcinema on September 5th, 2016 @ 7:47am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Shouldn't Joyce be in jail or something? I mean, that was his company's property that terrorized all over Hong Kong. He's kinda responsible for all that in a way.

Maybe he pinned the whole thing on Attinger and Cemetary Wind. It's not like Attinger was around to deny it.
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821678)
Posted by Sharkticon Soup on September 5th, 2016 @ 8:17am CDT
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821680)
Posted by Randomhero on September 5th, 2016 @ 8:31am CDT
Sharkticon Soup wrote:One of the things I hated about AOE was how they tried to take this evil ruthless guy who was dissecting and melting down Autobots and tried to turn him into some kind of comic anti hero in the second half of the movie. At least Simmons's character change was somewhat believable.

Was it though? Was it? Top agent to secret organization that threatens and kidnaps a family and all of a sudden is helping them. There's not much there. Second movie, he blames Sam for losing his job at sector 7 and 30 seconds later is showing him his secret room under a meat counter.

There's nothing there man and I actually don't mind the movies.
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821688)
Posted by Tyrannacon on September 5th, 2016 @ 9:07am CDT
JazZeke wrote:

Especially if it would mean more of Alan Tudyk's character.

Agreed. I loved Tudyk's character in DotM.

Was wondering that myself? Maybe he found a way out of it or as said, pinned it on Attinger or what have you. Still I'm sure they would hold Joyce accountable in some form or another though. Might be why Lennox is back though? :-?

Kurona wrote:How many people are in this lmao

CAST ALL THE PEOPLEZ! :P
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821692)
Posted by JazZeke on September 5th, 2016 @ 9:22am CDT
Tyrannacon wrote:
JazZeke wrote:

Especially if it would mean more of Alan Tudyk's character.

Agreed. I loved Tudyk's character in DotM.

It's impossible to not love Tudyk's character in anything he does.

I'm so happy he's finally getting a lead role in a sitcom, and in a superhero-centric one no less.
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821697)
Posted by Tyrannacon on September 5th, 2016 @ 9:46am CDT
This is very true. I loved and related to the dinosaur obsession his character in Firefly had (and subsequently raged at Serenity when yeah). Dodgeball where he was a pirate was awesome and the fact he portrays a quippy droid in Rogue One has me excited and looking forward to the movie. I love homicidal and quippy robots. See HK-47 from Knights of the Old Republic.

Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821702)
Posted by JazZeke on September 5th, 2016 @ 9:58am CDT
Tyrannacon wrote:Honestly I am surprised Tudyk wasn't brought back already on his lonesome even without Simmons for any of the films since DotM.

Nah, see, that would have been a good idea, and we can't have those! :michaelbay:
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821707)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on September 5th, 2016 @ 10:15am CDT
JazZeke wrote:

He was a great, fun, and enjoyable character (for what little screen time he had), there were precious few of those in these movies, I too wouldn't mind seeing him come back in some capacity.
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821711)
Posted by Sharkticon Soup on September 5th, 2016 @ 10:47am CDT
Yeah. You may be right about that. It's been a while since I've watched them. Maybe it was just that it seemed like they had the comic relief almost from the start with Simmons that just made him a little more like able to me than Joyce. I just hated Joyce. As soon as I met him. I don't think I hated Simmons like that.
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821719)
Posted by Seibertron on September 5th, 2016 @ 11:52am CDT
I can't wait for these headlines to show up ...

Shia LaBeouf Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight

Megan Fox Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight

and just for fun in Transformers 6 ... Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Confirmed to Return in Transformers: Girls Night Out
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821720)
Posted by Randomhero on September 5th, 2016 @ 11:56am CDT
Seibertron wrote:I can't wait for these headlines to show up ...

Shia LaBeouf Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight

Megan Fox Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight

I really hope Shia labeouf never comes back. His character was fine but him as actor...I'm fine with never seeing a movie with him again. He's so unstable and uncharismatic
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821741)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 5th, 2016 @ 1:45pm CDT
Doubt Megan will be back! + didn't she oust Bay or something :-? on the last Transformers film that she was in! mind you....in saying that....Bay still had her as part of the TMNT films ;)
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821912)
Posted by Va'al on September 6th, 2016 @ 4:59am CDT
Via a number of online sources, including Just Jared, ComingSoon.net and various social media accounts, we have a look at the Transformers: The Last Knight crew and cast in London, for some location shots. And by cast, we mean Mark Wahlberg, Laura Haddock, but also Bumblebee and Hot Rod, plus a number of military looking types under the watchful eye of Michael Bay.

The personal shots below, featuring the director and Hot Rod, are from Instagram user Alex Liu, while the watermarked ComingSoon images with Bumblebee, Wahlberg and Haddock are from.. well, Coming Soon. Check it all out, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821914)
Posted by Kurona on September 6th, 2016 @ 5:04am CDT

Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821936)
Posted by dragons on September 6th, 2016 @ 6:48am CDT
That's funny I was at coming soon this morning before stopped here for news like how bumblebee car doors change things up
Re: Stanley Tucci Confirmed to Return in Transformers: The Last Knight (1821939)
Posted by Microraptor on September 6th, 2016 @ 7:05am CDT
Kurona wrote:Considering their appearance, their being in London and our recent conversation topic my first thought was "what's Bay doing with U.N.I.T.?"

If The Doctor shows up I would die of happiness in the theater.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Arcee Deluxe Class NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES DELUXE SOUNDWAVE w/ LASERBEAK MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Quintesson Judge Allicon Sharkticon Lot" on EBAY