Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6

Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6

Friday, November 7th, 2008 7:48pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 34,258

The force is strong with the Star Wars Transformers crossovers. BBTS has listed information for Star Wars Transfomers “Wave 6”. In March expect to see:

Darth Vader TIE Fighter
Clone Trooper AT-TE
Clone Pilot V-19
Plo Koon Jedi Starfighter
Clone Trooper V-Wing

Click here for more information.

Credit(s): BBTS

Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830332)
Posted by Zeds on November 7th, 2008 @ 8:36pm CST
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830337)
Posted by zero-kaiser on November 7th, 2008 @ 8:48pm CST
Zeds wrote:More repaints or some new moulds here? Anyone? I stopped collection these waves ago.

cant say ive been paying too much attention to them either, but as far as i can remember theres already been a Vader/Tie Advanced mold, the Plo Koon Jedi Starfighter will more than likely be a retool/redeco of one of the exsisting Jedi molds..

but as for the AT-TE, V-19, and the V-Wing i think these might be new molds, i cant remember ever seeing those before..

lets hope they dont screw them up :\ lol
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830389)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on November 7th, 2008 @ 10:18pm CST
V-Wing?

I'm still looking for a Commander Cody/Turbo Tank.
It's the coolest looking one of the entire line, IMO.
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830398)
Posted by Solrac333 on November 7th, 2008 @ 10:27pm CST
Stop making these. #-o
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830399)
Posted by Firebird on November 7th, 2008 @ 10:28pm CST
NuclearConvoy wrote:V-Wing?

This is a V-wing.

I guess it's gonna be a new mold like Zero-Kaizer said. Because as far as I know, nothing that was previously released even resembles it. Unless they are gonna modify a Jedi Starfighter.
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830402)
Posted by Blurrz on November 7th, 2008 @ 10:36pm CST
Yes!! Jediformers! Use the force!
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830430)
Posted by Primacron's Little Helper on November 7th, 2008 @ 11:47pm CST
I haven't bothered with any of the new molds but I'll pick up Plo Koon and maybe the AT-TE.

I'm still hoping they'll do a Kit Fisto repaint of the Jedi Starfighter.
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830478)
Posted by Stormrider on November 8th, 2008 @ 3:51am CST
Firebird wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:V-Wing?

This is a V-wing.

I don't remember ever seeing that in the movie, but I am sure it was in there. It seems like Lucas created so many different vehicles for the movies just so they could sell more toys.
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830509)
Posted by BattleRoller23 on November 8th, 2008 @ 7:10am CST
We need an Ashoka!!
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830517)
Posted by zero-kaiser on November 8th, 2008 @ 7:38am CST
Stormrider wrote:
Firebird wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:V-Wing?

This is a V-wing.

lol... that maybe the case.. i cant remember seeing a V-Wing on the big screen either, but i know its in battlefront 2, acts kinda like the Y-Wing, as a bomber i mean.
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830518)
Posted by Rushie on November 8th, 2008 @ 7:44am CST
Yep, Darth Vader / TIE Fighter will be another repack of one of the first molds in this line. Perhaps they'll repack the light gray repaint from the 2-pack since the Obi-Wan from that pack was released separately as well. It was actually called a TIE Advanced in previous SWTF releases since that's the official name of this vehicle.

The Clone Pilot / V-Wing has to be a new mold. On first glance it might look similar to the AotC Jedi Starfighter, but they're actually way too different to justify remolding one. The V-Wing is deeper and has those crazy shield wings while the JSF is triangular and fairly flat. The V-Wing was seen in RotS escorting Palpatine's shuttle, which was carrying a charred Vader, to Coruscant.

Clone Pilot / V-19 Torrent will be a new mold as well. A sneak preview of its robot mode was shown months ago, at Toy Fair I think. This ship is from the Expanded Universe and showed up in the recent CGI Clone Wars film.

Plo Koon piloted a AotC type Jedi Starfighter in RotS, so he'll be a remolded redeco of Saesee Tiin. His fighter was navy blue with white stripes running in v-shapes over the triangular hull. Plo Koon's weird head would look very nifty as a robot.

And finally, a AT-TE transformer =D I don't know what type of Clone pilots these, since they were never shown in the movies, so anything goes for the head as far as I'm concerned.

I'll be picking up the three new and one remold for sure.
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830690)
Posted by Bumblebeast on November 8th, 2008 @ 1:45pm CST
I'm not buying anything without pictures !
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830708)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on November 8th, 2008 @ 2:13pm CST
V-Wings are seen at the end of Episode III--they escort the the Emperor's shuttle after he picks up burnt Anakin.

As for this set, none really appeals to me. I have the Vader TIE fighter and the Chewy/Solo Falcon, and I actually like the both a lot, but none of the other toys from this line are that appealing.
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (830761)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on November 8th, 2008 @ 3:32pm CST
Oh these are new

Clone Trooper AT-TE
Clone Pilot V-19
Clone Trooper V-Wing

I want these :grin:
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (834793)
Posted by Tigertrack on November 15th, 2008 @ 10:00pm CST

Darth Vader TIE Fighter
Clone Trooper AT-TE
Clone Pilot V-19
Plo Koon Jedi Starfighter
Clone Trooper V-Wing

Click here for more information.

*Updated with pictures of new molds from EntertainmentEarth.com*

Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (834803)
Posted by StarThunderWarp on November 15th, 2008 @ 10:21pm CST
No. Not buying thses.
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (834804)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on November 15th, 2008 @ 10:22pm CST
I hope the V-Wing/Shocktrooper is mistransformed because he shows promise.
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (834813)
Posted by Smokescreen85 on November 15th, 2008 @ 10:36pm CST
I like the AT-TE the best, but I don't have high hopes in terms of quality. I've seen cool looking SWTFs before that turned out to be crappy when out of the package.
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (834814)
Posted by Tigertrack on November 15th, 2008 @ 10:38pm CST
Caelus wrote:I hope the V-Wing/Shocktrooper is mistransformed because he shows promise.

I think all three of the new clones show promise. But I wonder if the V-19 is a remolded Palpatine/Imp shuttle or totally brand new.
Re: Star Wars Transformers - Wave 6 (834821)
Posted by ServO on November 15th, 2008 @ 10:45pm CST
I just don't get these...giant vehicles that transform into giant people? It would be much cooler if they worked along side each other like the Transformers did with G.I. Joe...I just think it would be cool to have a biker scout and his speeder, only his speeder is the transformer...and together they make the sweetest team on their private little recon missions. Kinda suprises we haven't see a speeder bike transformer...not even a kitbash...but I can dream...

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return SKULLSMASHER & GRAX Deluxe Class Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Voyager Brainstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Autobot Headmaster Retro G1 Re-Issue Brainstorm Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 Headmaster Reissue WEIRDWOLF Brand New! Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmaster Weirdwolf Reissue Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Fall of Cybertron FoC" on EBAY
Buy "HEADMASTER Skullcruncher TRANSFORMERS G1 Hasbro 1986 Figure Vintage Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY