Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream

Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream

Saturday, March 10th, 2018 11:45PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 12,881

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to fellow Seibertronian, hushed we now know that Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream is 25% off on Amazon. This figure was originally listed for 24.99 but now costs 18.67. This figure includes the Seeker enigma, two prime armor accessories (which are essentially combiner feet) and he also comes equipped with his signature null-rays. Power of the Primes Starscream is very similar to Combiner Wars Starscream in a lot of ways. If you would like to check out a pictorial reveiw of this figure, click here. There are a lot of great comparison photos so that you can get a good look at the figure before purchasing it. Good luck and happy hunting!

Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream
Credit(s): amazon.com
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945374)
Posted by Sjeng on March 11th, 2018 @ 1:05am CST
I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of heavily discounted Screamers in the future...
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945391)
Posted by Emerje on March 11th, 2018 @ 5:58am CDT
Sjeng wrote:I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of heavily discounted Screamers in the future...

Probably will. I'm glad I didn't buy it full price at Walmart the two times I've seen him there, I feel kinda bad for whoever did. I got mine off Amazon for $19.66, I think anything over $20 is too much. He's currently $18.47 so the price is still sliding down and that is the Amazon price, not a third-party seller's price. Doesn't help that he doesn't have a team to go with him, All of the Dinobots are selling high, especially Grimlock starting at $43 and Slash at $19 (neither one available through Amazon directly). I know a lot of people don't like Grimlock, but having a team really helped him sell compared to Starscream.

Emerje
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945431)
Posted by Sjeng on March 11th, 2018 @ 8:42am CDT
Well, he does have Darkwing and Dreadwind. Been thinking about getting C.W. Jet Blast Off for a third member, and perhaps C.W. Vortex for the fourth one (I have U.W. Bruticus), although another jet would be better. (Ideally though a Deluxe Skywarp and Thundercracker, even though those characters should be the same size as Screamer)
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945445)
Posted by Sjeng on March 11th, 2018 @ 9:11am CDT
Another discount newsflash!

Aside from the current "unplug" 15% discount with code UNPLUG18, there's now also a sitewide 20% off + free shipping at HTS with code MAD4MARCH!

Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945447)
Posted by omega666 on March 11th, 2018 @ 9:14am CDT
Back to where voyager prices should be.
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945448)
Posted by Va'al on March 11th, 2018 @ 9:35am CDT
Fellow Seibertronian Sjeng has spotted another deal over on the official Hasbro site - the Hasbro Toy Shop site, that is - along with the current eBay store sale. The code to use is MAD4MARCH which will give you a 20% discount sitewide, and will be running until midnight on March 17th, which also means that until midnight tonight (March 11th) it will be running alongside the UNPLUG18 deal of 15% discount - though promotional codes cannot be combined, of course.

Check out more details below!



Sjeng wrote:Another discount newsflash!

Aside from the current "unplug" 15% discount with code UNPLUG18, there's now also a sitewide 20% off + free shipping at HTS with code MAD4MARCH!



[quote]
PROMOTION: Site Wide Free Shipping on orders over $49

Free standard shipping on most orders over $49, on HasbroToyShop.com. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. Offer excludes purchases of HasbroToyShop.com exclusives. Other exclusions may apply. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Offer valid in continental U.S. only. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies.


PROMOTION: 15% off action figures, games and playsets

15% off most products currently for sale in the action figures, games, & playsets categories on HasbroToyShop.com through March 11, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET. with promo code UNPLUG18. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes HasbroToyShop.com exclusives and gift cards. While supplies last. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. ©2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.[/quote]
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945451)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on March 11th, 2018 @ 9:51am CDT
Yay! Hun-Grrr says ADD TO CART. When I click on him it says OUT OF STOCK.

I despise Hasbrotoyshop.com.
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945453)
Posted by YoungPrime on March 11th, 2018 @ 10:04am CDT
Don't think I've ordered anything from that site since 2016.

Navigating through it to reach a specific type of TF line use to be so simple. But that's not really that big of a deal since they don't ever having anything worth a crap until 3 months after everywhere else on the planet gets second shipments of something "new" anyway.

You'd think that with TRU going belly up soon that "Hasbro" would step their game up suply and demand especially with exclusives (lord knows how much we hate searching for exclusives at Walgreens). H3ll, why don't they just step in and buy TRU???
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945460)
Posted by Sparkimus Prime on March 11th, 2018 @ 11:00am CDT
Ordering from HTS has been a nightmare since I discovered it in 2012. Half the time I have to order as a new customer for it to process, and even then they never have a good supply of Transformers. Most of the time you are better off ordering from a 3rd party site like BBTS or TFSource. But if I visit the Philippines with my wife the shelves are covered from top to bottom with all the toys of the line, even TR Ramhorn and the TR Boxsets that were hard to find. As an american company they do not seem to give priority to it's home country in terms of stock.
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945464)
Posted by DeathReviews on March 11th, 2018 @ 11:14am CDT
WreckerJack wrote:If you would like to check out a pictorial reveiw of this figure, click here. There are a lot of great comparison photos so that you can get a good look at the figure before purchasing it. Good luck and happy hunting!




And if you want an honest review of the figure, look HERE ;)

Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945519)
Posted by Relic0037 on March 11th, 2018 @ 3:22pm CDT
WreckerJack wrote:Thanks to fellow Seibertronian, hushed we now know that Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream is 25% off on Amazon. This figure was originally listed for 24.99 but now costs 18.67. This figure includes the Seeker enigma, two prime armor accessories (which are essentially combiner feet) and he also comes equipped with his signature null-rays. Power of the Primes Starscream is very similar to Combiner Wars Starscream in a lot of ways. If you would like to check out a pictorial reveiw of this figure, click here. There are a lot of great comparison photos so that you can get a good look at the figure before purchasing it. Good luck and happy hunting!



Still really not enough of a discount for me to get him. Maybe if he ever drops to $10 & by some miracle Takara produces a Hydra & Buster 2 pack that I could team with Dreadwind & Blackwing to complete a set of limbs for a combiner......still a maybe.
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945547)
Posted by Skritz on March 11th, 2018 @ 4:47pm CDT
I've been making customs out of those shelf-warming Starscreams (with a Skywarp, my prototype, coming up soon) but sadly, those online discount are cancelled-out by shipping making it roughly what I'd buy in stores anyway. What a shame.
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945552)
Posted by WreckerJack on March 11th, 2018 @ 5:08pm CDT
Skritz wrote:I've been making customs out of those shelf-warming Starscreams (with a Skywarp, my prototype, coming up soon) but sadly, those online discount are cancelled-out by shipping making it roughly what I'd buy in stores anyway. What a shame.

Could always pick up a prime master or some snacks to make free shipping.
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945558)
Posted by Skritz on March 11th, 2018 @ 5:19pm CDT
WreckerJack wrote:
Skritz wrote:I've been making customs out of those shelf-warming Starscreams (with a Skywarp, my prototype, coming up soon) but sadly, those online discount are cancelled-out by shipping making it roughly what I'd buy in stores anyway. What a shame.

Could always pick up a prime master or some snacks to make free shipping.


True. I'm also probably the only weirdo in a fanbase of weirdoes who is army-building out of one of the worst Voyager-sized molds in recent years. Or so I'm told it is.
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945561)
Posted by WreckerJack on March 11th, 2018 @ 5:22pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
True. I'm also probably the only weirdo in a fanbase of weirdoes who is army-building out of one of the worst Voyager-sized molds in recent years. Or so I'm told it is.


It's okay to like something that others don't. You don't need anyone's approval to collect what you enjoy. I think everyone has unpopular opinions about certain figures to some degree.
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945562)
Posted by Skritz on March 11th, 2018 @ 5:23pm CDT
WreckerJack wrote:
Skritz wrote:
True. I'm also probably the only weirdo in a fanbase of weirdoes who is army-building out of one of the worst Voyager-sized molds in recent years. Or so I'm told it is.


It's okay to like something that others don't. You don't need anyone's approval to collect what you enjoy. I think everyone has unpopular opinions about certain figures to some degree.


I know, but PotP Starscream seems universally reviled as 'the worst G1 seeker mold ever'.
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945734)
Posted by blackeyedprime on March 12th, 2018 @ 1:08pm CDT
Just paid £35 for the Walmart clones set delivered, sucks to be uk. Still a few TR figures to pick up but I'm getting there and at least POTP only has one paint scheme/not a lot of exclusives announced so far so it should help if/when I start to get them. Fingers crossed on not having to get three exclusives from three different retailers to complete pairings.
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945736)
Posted by o.supreme on March 12th, 2018 @ 1:13pm CDT
I just sent a customer service e-mail to HTS. There has to be a better way. There is no way to know if an item is in stock or not other than checking daily. Even if you log in, and put them in your "wish list" there is no notification that I am aware of... :BANG_HEAD: . (I just noticed the wave 1 prime masters were still on my list, I happened to purchase them in late Jan, but received no notification they were ever in stock...) If PotP Hun-Gurr appears before end of month, and I miss an opportunity to get it at 20% off, I'll be ticked...
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945745)
Posted by Relic0037 on March 12th, 2018 @ 1:32pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:I just sent a customer service e-mail to HTS. There has to be a better way. There is no way to know if an item is in stock or not other than checking daily. Even if you log in, and put them in your "wish list" there is no notification that I am aware of... :BANG_HEAD: . (I just noticed the wave 1 prime masters were still on my list, I happened to purchase them in late Jan, but received no notification they were ever in stock...) If PotP Hun-Gurr appears before end of month, and I miss an opportunity to get it at 20% off, I'll be ticked...


Sometimes they will mark something as out of stock like they have with POTP Grimlock, but the way they have had Elita-1 & Hun-Gurr listed there for at least a week or two now without having them in stock, it's like they're teasing us. They need to have "Coming Soon" visible on the search screen before you click on them & add an email notification option to make that site a bit more consumer friendly.
Re: Steal of a Deal: 25% off Transformers Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream (1945756)
Posted by Sjeng on March 12th, 2018 @ 2:15pm CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:Just paid £35 for the Walmart clones set delivered, sucks to be uk. Still a few TR figures to pick up but I'm getting there and at least POTP only has one paint scheme/not a lot of exclusives announced so far so it should help if/when I start to get them. Fingers crossed on not having to get three exclusives from three different retailers to complete pairings.

I often order from KapowToys. They are slightly cheaper even with shipping than most Dutch shops. And they do have occasional great deals. I'm sure you know them ;)
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 30 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 30 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #207 - Through The Fargate
Twincast / Podcast #207:
"Through The Fargate"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Berserker DLX Class NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Megatron Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream Ultimate Opponents VS Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Lot Transformers Figures/Parts Prime Beast Lockdown Desert Bumblebee Prowl More" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends of Cybertron Vector Prime Megatron Starscream Optimus MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Sky Claw w/ Smokescreen 99% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Terracon Cliffjumper Complete Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Energon Driller w/ Knock Out 100% Complete" on EBAY