Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off

Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off

Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 12:07AM CDT

Category: Sightings
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 14,468

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronian and News Staffer D-Maximus Prime has pointed out that Transformers Generations Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime is on sale for half off. Available though HasbroToyShop's Ebay page this figure also comes with free shipping! There is a limited supply so be sure to move fast if you would like one.

Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off

Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off
Credit(s): Ebay, D-Maximus Prime
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1873610)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 11th, 2017 @ 3:30am CDT
damn that sold out fast
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1873615)
Posted by Ironhidensh on April 11th, 2017 @ 4:42am CDT
If you live near a Meijer store, they currently have a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale on transformers.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1873620)
Posted by Va'al on April 11th, 2017 @ 5:10am CDT
Fellow Seibertronian Ironhidensh sends us notification, with photo proof, of a deal currently happening at Meijer stores in the US: Transformers are Buy One Get One 50%! The image provided below shows Titans Return Titan Masters, Legends, and Robots in Disguise Combiner Force One Steps - there may be more to this list, so let us know know if you come across any near you in our Sightings database and forums! Happy hunting.


Image
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1873629)
Posted by Ironhidensh on April 11th, 2017 @ 6:23am CDT
Va'al wrote:Fellow Seibertronian Ironhidensh sends us notification, with photo proof, of a deal currently happening at Meijer stores in the US: Transformers are Buy One Get One 50%! The image provided below shows Titans Return Titan Masters, Legends, and Robots in Disguise Combiner Force One Steps - there may be more to this list, so let us know know if you come across any near you in our Sightings database and forums! Happy hunting.


Image

The sale covers all RiD and TR Transformers. I did not check out the rescue bot section.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1873633)
Posted by Kurona on April 11th, 2017 @ 7:20am CDT
Gotta love how they've got Titan Master Brawn literally right next to Legends Brawn :lol:
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1873643)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on April 11th, 2017 @ 8:00am CDT
i neeed a mejer near me
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1873650)
Posted by carytheone on April 11th, 2017 @ 8:22am CDT
Those BoGo promotions bug me because rarely are there two figures I want, but that's usually a TRU stockimg issue. Why not just have a 25% off sale and call it a day?
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1873655)
Posted by Terrsolpix on April 11th, 2017 @ 9:11am CDT
Hooray for living in the west coast and not having any near me! Time to stalk BBTS and wait for literally anything wave 4 to pop up! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1873658)
Posted by Ironhidensh on April 11th, 2017 @ 9:26am CDT
carytheone wrote:Those BoGo promotions bug me because rarely are there two figures I want, but that's usually a TRU stockimg issue. Why not just have a 25% off sale and call it a day?

Oh I hear ya. I also understand why they do it though. A store will move a lot more volume with a sale written like this, than just a 25% discount, because the average shoper is a bit dense once they walk into a store.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1873694)
Posted by Emerje on April 11th, 2017 @ 10:57am CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:Hooray for living in the west coast and not having any near me! Time to stalk BBTS and wait for literally anything wave 4 to pop up! :BANG_HEAD:

East coast knows how you feel. Wave 4 hasn't hit very hard over here either, though I did find and buy the wave 4 Titan Masters about a month ago at Target. Getting overrun with Wave 3 Deluxe right now...

Emerje
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1874590)
Posted by WreckerJack on April 15th, 2017 @ 1:18am CDT
If you were thinking about picking up some minicons there is still time to get a deal. This deal has been offered before on HasbroToyShop previously, but in case you missed it the deals are available on Hasbro's Ebay Store. Free shipping is available for orders over 14.99.

Transformers Robots In Disguise Mini-Con 4-Pack Which costs $6.80 which has been marked down from MSRP.

MiniCon Deployers Blizzard Strike Drift and Jestorm have been marked down to $9.99

Mini-Con Deployers Decepticon Fracture & Airazor have been marked down to $8.00.

The following single Minicons have been marked down to $2.00 each:

Ratbat

Sandsting

Beastbox

Velocirazor

Image
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1876080)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 10:44am CDT
UW Bruticus for less than $80 anyone?

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=1895713

The box is damaged a bit, hence the discount.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1876335)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on April 22nd, 2017 @ 8:20am CDT
Some interesting new product postings at very good prices:

$11 Hasbro Heroes Sourcebook Trade Paperback http://amzn.to/2p6zoSm

$17 Micronauts: Wrath of Karza Trade Paperback http://amzn.to/2ozJjeZ

$10 Transformers: Till All Are One Vol. #3 Trade paperback http://amzn.to/2pOWkmZ

$21 Tips for Kids: Transformers: Cool Projects for Your Lego Blocks http://amzn.to/2ofaiBn

$9 Transformers: Rise of the Autobots Trade Paperback http://amzn.to/2po2LjZ
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1876360)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 22nd, 2017 @ 12:40pm CDT
Nik Hero wrote:Some interesting new product postings at very good prices:

$11 Hasbro Heroes Sourcebook Trade Paperback http://amzn.to/2p6zoSm

$17 Micronauts: Wrath of Karza Trade Paperback http://amzn.to/2ozJjeZ

$10 Transformers: Till All Are One Vol. #3 Trade paperback http://amzn.to/2pOWkmZ

$21 Tips for Kids: Transformers: Cool Projects for Your Lego Blocks http://amzn.to/2ofaiBn

$9 Transformers: Rise of the Autobots Trade Paperback http://amzn.to/2po2LjZ

Amazon is really too far ahead of themselves. Some of these still haven't had their first issue come out yet, and they won't arrive until November or December in some cases
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1876375)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 22nd, 2017 @ 1:16pm CDT
We have several new pre-order listings from Amazon.com to share with you today for many upcoming Trade Paperback books from IDW publishing. All of these books are not set to come out for several months, but the listings were posted, and there are some very low prices included in those listing, which you can find below. Check them out, and if one of them catches your eye, pre-order it!

Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1876391)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on April 22nd, 2017 @ 2:07pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Nik Hero wrote:Some interesting new product postings at very good prices:

$11 Hasbro Heroes Sourcebook Trade Paperback http://amzn.to/2p6zoSm

$17 Micronauts: Wrath of Karza Trade Paperback http://amzn.to/2ozJjeZ

$10 Transformers: Till All Are One Vol. #3 Trade paperback http://amzn.to/2pOWkmZ

$21 Tips for Kids: Transformers: Cool Projects for Your Lego Blocks http://amzn.to/2ofaiBn

$9 Transformers: Rise of the Autobots Trade Paperback http://amzn.to/2po2LjZ

Amazon is really too far ahead of themselves. Some of these still haven't had their first issue come out yet, and they won't arrive until November or December in some cases


I half expected to get spoiled for these stories that haven't even started yet!
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1876394)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on April 22nd, 2017 @ 2:13pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:We have several new pre-order listings from Amazon.com to share with you today for many upcoming Trade Paperback books from IDW publishing. All of these books are not set to come out for several months, but the listings were posted, and there are some very low prices included in those listing, which you can find below. Check them out, and if one of them catches your eye, pre-order it!



There's also a Revolution: Aw Yeah! HARDCOVER for $10 at http://amzn.to/2p7uxjG -- I wonder if that will include the cancelled 4th issue of that mini-series?
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1876592)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 23rd, 2017 @ 12:08pm CDT
Thanks to a picture from Steve Robinson of the UK, we have news that Smyths in the UK is selling off its Combiner Wars stock by offering some large discounts! In the image shown, Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime, Silverbolt, Hot Spot, and Scattershot can be seen, all discounted to £10. Also seen are a Titans Return Megatron and Optimus Prime, knocked down to £18.99, and even some Robots in Disguise guys on the bottom for the same price as Megatron. While we do not know how wide this sale is, if you live in the UK, you should go check out your local Smyths and tell us what you find!

Image
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1876617)
Posted by william-james88 on April 23rd, 2017 @ 1:23pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronian EmirateXaaron found some great deals on several Transformers video games currently on Steam:

All of the Transformers games and DLC on Steam (Devastation, WFC/FOC) are 75-80% off, with Devastation and FOC being 9.99 and WFC being 4.99. THeyve got 24 hours left in the sale.


You can click the image below to go to the sales!

Image
Re: Steal of a Deal: Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime - 50% off (1876660)
Posted by MagicDeath on April 23rd, 2017 @ 3:49pm CDT
Is FoC still full of hackers on Steam?

Also, what happened to the PS4 release that only showed up in Australia completely unannounced?

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #211 - On The Prowl
Twincast / Podcast #211:
"On The Prowl"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 4th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Last Knight Premier Edition #Leader Class Dragonstorm IN-STOCK" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Premium Series: Cannon Bumblebee Action Figure Movie RotF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Heroes x6 Ratchet Jazz Frenzy Bumblebee Barricade Blackout" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Legion Class DRAGONSTORM Figure Dragon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: MOVIE COLLECTION VOLUME 1 By Chris Ryall *Excellent Condition*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Action Master Mainframe sealed" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers 5 Black Mamba Alloy Infantry Roadblock Police Car MPM05" on EBAY
Buy "COBRA COMMANDER KIDROBOT TRANSFORMERS vs. GI JOE MYSTERY ENAMEL PIN 1/20 TA702" on EBAY