Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys

Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys

Wednesday, February 1st, 2017 5:46am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 32,322

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Hasbro Toy Shop's ebay store is having some great deals going on right now. The sale items are as follows:

Platinum Edition Soundwave is on sale for $79.99 which is roughly $100 off.
Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on

Transformers Age Of Extinction Dinobots Unleashed Figure 5-Pack for $89.99 (25% off).
Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on

Transformers Robots In Disguise Mini-Con 4-Pack is half off, at $8.49.
Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on

Transformers Robots In Disguise Mini-Con Deployers are half of also. Both Decepticon Fracture & Airazor and Autobot Drift & Jetstorm cost 9.99.

Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on

Be sure to know that there is free shipping on orders of 14.99 or more!

Credit(s): HTS Ebay


This article was last modified on Wednesday, February 1st, 2017 2:28pm CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1856345)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 1st, 2017 @ 10:33am CST
Now if only they had frikkin' Crazybolt
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1856408)
Posted by Sarahthecutevixen on February 1st, 2017 @ 2:38pm CST
80 bucks for clear and carmel colored MP soundwave..still not worth it, if the clear was silver, I'd bite
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1856436)
Posted by kurthy on February 1st, 2017 @ 4:21pm CST
:roll:
GalvatronG1 wrote:80 bucks for clear and carmel colored MP soundwave..still not worth it, if the clear was silver, I'd bite

But you're forgetting about the cassettes, too. Different color cassettes are worth it. Plus Megatron. And another energy cube, and a clear gun. Just keep Soundwave in the box.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1856440)
Posted by Sarahthecutevixen on February 1st, 2017 @ 5:07pm CST
kurthy wrote::roll:
GalvatronG1 wrote:80 bucks for clear and carmel colored MP soundwave..still not worth it, if the clear was silver, I'd bite

But you're forgetting about the cassettes, too. Different color cassettes are worth it. Plus Megatron. And another energy cube, and a clear gun. Just keep Soundwave in the box.

Are they not made of the plastic that breaks at the joint if you look at them funny? Not GPS this time, I mean transparent plus they are fragile as hell before they are made of flimsy plastic
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1856469)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on February 1st, 2017 @ 7:27pm CST
GalvatronG1 wrote:
kurthy wrote::roll:
GalvatronG1 wrote:80 bucks for clear and carmel colored MP soundwave..still not worth it, if the clear was silver, I'd bite

But you're forgetting about the cassettes, too. Different color cassettes are worth it. Plus Megatron. And another energy cube, and a clear gun. Just keep Soundwave in the box.

Are they not made of the plastic that breaks at the joint if you look at them funny? Not GPS this time, I mean transparent plus they are fragile as hell before they are made of flimsy plastic

I have goatwave.
So far only a couple transparent tabs broke on him and the stock for the Megatron gun the sliders broke
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858314)
Posted by WreckerJack on February 9th, 2017 @ 4:43pm CST
If you were thinking about getting your sweetie (or yourself) a Transformers related gift now would be a good time. Hasbro Toy Shop is having a Valentine's Day sale! Everything on the site is 10$ off and includes free shipping! The sale will run until February 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET.

The promo code to use is : LOVE2017

Image
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858320)
Posted by Terrsolpix on February 9th, 2017 @ 5:03pm CST
Surprise. Surprise! Wave 3 is out of stock. Wouldn't it be a shame if the only happened to get more stock right after the sale ends? :HEADHURTS:
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858322)
Posted by nycPrime on February 9th, 2017 @ 5:10pm CST
Terrsolpix wrote:Surprise. Surprise! Wave 3 is out of stock. Wouldn't it be a shame if the only happened to get more stock right after the sale ends? :HEADHURTS:

Actually, that's exactly when I expect it'll be in stock!
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858326)
Posted by griftimus prime on February 9th, 2017 @ 5:22pm CST
for crying out loud.... i just bought something off the site yesterday. this would have been helpful
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858372)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 9th, 2017 @ 7:58pm CST
Wave 3 TR stuff has been up for ages, but it's never been in stock. More like a "it's coming! just keep watching and we'll get it eventually!"
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858391)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 9th, 2017 @ 8:40pm CST
griftimus prime wrote:for crying out loud.... i just bought something off the site yesterday. this would have been helpful


If it hasn't shipped try cancelling the order and reordering it with the discount.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858418)
Posted by ricemazter on February 9th, 2017 @ 10:05pm CST
Has anyone here ever managed to get wave 3 off of hts? I've been checking the site religiously for ages and zilch. All my local stores are stocked with wave 1 still.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858423)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 9th, 2017 @ 10:39pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Wave 3 TR stuff has been up for ages, but it's never been in stock. More like a "it's coming! just keep watching and we'll get it eventually!"


MFW I left Triggerhappy on the shelf because it was 20$ and I decided to wait for a sale.

Image
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858587)
Posted by william-james88 on February 10th, 2017 @ 7:22pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Wave 3 TR stuff has been up for ages, but it's never been in stock. More like a "it's coming! just keep watching and we'll get it eventually!"


MFW I left Triggerhappy on the shelf because it was 20$ and I decided to wait for a sale.

Image

Dude, its Walmart, they accept returns 3 months later. So I always buy it when I see it. And then wait for a sale. Like that when the sale comes up, I buy it again and return it to walmart with my original receipt. Worse case, I end up with the toy and never pay aftermarket prices.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858591)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 10th, 2017 @ 7:59pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Wave 3 TR stuff has been up for ages, but it's never been in stock. More like a "it's coming! just keep watching and we'll get it eventually!"


MFW I left Triggerhappy on the shelf because it was 20$ and I decided to wait for a sale.

Image

Dude, its Walmart, they accept returns 3 months later. So I always buy it when I see it. And then wait for a sale. Like that when the sale comes up, I buy it again and return it to walmart with my original receipt. Worse case, I end up with the toy and never pay aftermarket prices.


Guess what? Found it. They had only one. And bought it. And I'll open it tomorrow. Screw sales.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858601)
Posted by william-james88 on February 10th, 2017 @ 8:32pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:Guess what? Found it. They had only one. And bought it. And I'll open it tomorrow. Screw sales.

Great but KEEP THE RECEIPT. Not only so taht you can return it if theres a sale but because so far all the Triggerhappys found in Quebec have the wrong guns. You get the same gun twice instead of 2 different guns that can tab together. Let me know if yours is like that too.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858640)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 11th, 2017 @ 1:53am CST
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Guess what? Found it. They had only one. And bought it. And I'll open it tomorrow. Screw sales.

Great but KEEP THE RECEIPT. Not only so taht you can return it if theres a sale but because so far all the Triggerhappys found in Quebec have the wrong guns. You get the same gun twice instead of 2 different guns that can tab together. Let me know if yours is like that too.


Yup. Factory error of the two same guns confirmed. Two right ones. I'll keep everything, including the packaging. So, what can we do? Because I certainly wont exchange it to Hasbro for "something of equal value" while paying 12$ more in shipping.

Still, I can confirm that Triggerhappy is one MAGNIFICENT figure. Had a bit of trouble figuring out the legs transformation though.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858831)
Posted by william-james88 on February 12th, 2017 @ 12:05pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Guess what? Found it. They had only one. And bought it. And I'll open it tomorrow. Screw sales.

Great but KEEP THE RECEIPT. Not only so taht you can return it if theres a sale but because so far all the Triggerhappys found in Quebec have the wrong guns. You get the same gun twice instead of 2 different guns that can tab together. Let me know if yours is like that too.


Yup. Factory error of the two same guns confirmed. Two right ones. I'll keep everything, including the packaging. So, what can we do? Because I certainly wont exchange it to Hasbro for "something of equal value" while paying 12$ more in shipping.

Ypu keep everything until they fix it and have him back on the shelves. This defect didnt spread to the US or the UK so any subsequent release will be fixed. Then you buy that fixed one and return your defective one. Thats what i will do.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858841)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 12th, 2017 @ 12:39pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Guess what? Found it. They had only one. And bought it. And I'll open it tomorrow. Screw sales.

Great but KEEP THE RECEIPT. Not only so taht you can return it if theres a sale but because so far all the Triggerhappys found in Quebec have the wrong guns. You get the same gun twice instead of 2 different guns that can tab together. Let me know if yours is like that too.


Yup. Factory error of the two same guns confirmed. Two right ones. I'll keep everything, including the packaging. So, what can we do? Because I certainly wont exchange it to Hasbro for "something of equal value" while paying 12$ more in shipping.

Ypu keep everything until they fix it and have him back on the shelves. This defect didnt spread to the US or the UK so any subsequent release will be fixed. Then you buy that fixed one and return your defective one. Thats what i will do.


Will do so.

But even if that lone gun never get fixed, I still have no regrets because Trigger Happy is one of the BEST transformers I had for a long time. No matter the lines. Heck that bot is perfect, with optional gun-arms! The transformation is fun and clever. Plus that spaceship mode is PERFECT. Even from the underside. and that's quite an acomplishment.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Soundwave $79.99 plus deals on select RiD Toys (1858943)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on February 12th, 2017 @ 9:40pm CST
can you two trade guns or is it the same one

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise Voyager Size Dreadwing MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Series 002 Arcee (TakaraTOMY)" on EBAY