Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack

Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack

Friday, April 9th, 2021 11:58am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 22,945

The Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest brought us some great new reveals to go with the ones form IGN yesterday and most of them are now available for preorder on Hasbro Pulse. We will have the links below first followed by the images. Along with wave 3 from the Kingdom line (which includes commander class Rodimus and the titan class figure called Autobot Ark), we also have an exclusive effects parts pack featuring a Ractonite redeco called Tricranius.

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-K39 Tricranius Beast Power Fire Blasts Collection pack: https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... ction-pack

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Voyager WFC-K27 Rhinox: https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... k27-rhinox

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe WFC-K26 Autobot Tracks: https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... bot-tracks

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe WFC-K25 Wingfinger: https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... wingfinger

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe WFC-K23 Predacon Scorponok: https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... -scorponok

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Leader WFC-K28 Galvatron: https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... -galvatron

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Commander WFC-K29 Rodimus Prime: https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... imus-prime

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Titan WFC-K30 Autobot Ark: https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... utobot-ark

Transformers News: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack

This article was last modified on Friday, April 9th, 2021 12:02pm CDT

Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101092)
Posted by jtanimator on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:00pm CDT
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101094)
Posted by aronjlove on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:01pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:What is people's problem with Tracks exactly?

Aside from the original G1 release, has there not been complaints about any releases of Tracks?

It's one of the worst MP figures we've ever gotten. How's that for a complaint?

MP Road Rage is pretty fiddly but I assumed that was how MPs were until I got MP SG Prime and it was no where near as fiddly.

For Kingdom Tracks, the two complaints I've seen are the arms do not fit flush against the sides in flight mode and the front of the legs in robot mode is not what they expected. Neither is a problem for me but I do see what they are pointing out.
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101096)
Posted by aronjlove on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:03pm CDT
jtanimator wrote:Can somebody tell me why hasbro needed to make a massive crowdfunding platform just to back one of the most famous transformers in history for $550, when they just released an electronic Optimus prime for $700? That’s just wack. I mean that’s a cool freaking Optimus, but as someone who paid twice as much for this unicron in aftermarket prices $700 is just a lot, and they didn’t even need to crowd fund it lol.

Size, I would imagine. Not everyone has space for a small child but who doesn't have space for that Optimus.
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101100)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:16pm CDT
I'll definitely be getting Rodimus Prime, Galvatron, Rhinox and Tracks.
•I can see how they didn't completely nail tracks but im satisfied with him. Flight mode could've been better if the arms weren't just hanging out.
•Rhinox doesn't look as good as T30 version but that bad boi is more expensive and from what I've heard has loose leg joints
•Scorponok I'm still on the fence about, but ill probably get him to complete the cast
•I wasn't feeling Wingfinger at first but the more I see him the more he grows on me, and id love to make that fossilizer combiner!!!
•I went to pulse but wasn't able to see the price for the blast effects pack, can anyone tell me? I don't like ractonite all that much but I'd want to make the combiner and if this new one isn't too expensive I'll get it instead
•I had no intention of getting SG Blurr since I already own SS86 version and I'm not too into SG but that head sculpt is enough to put me on the fence
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101101)
Posted by aronjlove on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:18pm CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:I'll definitely be getting Rodimus Prime, Galvatron, Rhinox and Tracks.

$29.99 for the effects, just like last time. Although, last time they screwed up and had the Centurion pack listed for $19.99 to start. Wish I had bought two lol.
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101102)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:20pm CDT
I appreciate the response! Now I just need to decide if I want to pay an extra $10 for a better paint job and blast effects I probably won't use. Me thinks yes.

Haha hopefully they make the same mistake this time
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101103)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:21pm CDT

Because they didn't make it themselves? For Unicron, Hasbro and Takara took on that project themselves, so they needed to know it was worth it to take on the risk and scope of that figure. Robo Optimus is manufactured by a third party, so more of the risk is on that company than Hasbro/Takara.
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101104)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:22pm CDT
On another note, im pleased to see there's more to CC roddy's trailer than (MEETS THE EYE DA-DUM TSSS HEYOOOOH) the initial impression and I like the bottom compartment for blast effects and weapons
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101105)
Posted by william-james88 on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:27pm CDT
Changewinds wrote:Wingfinger definitely looks awesome. I really like the creativity of the fossilizers. As for species, he’s probably a Pterodactyl. Neat that there are some mainline Maximal fossilizers now, so apparently they aren’t all Predacons.

I thought pterodactyls had tails while pteranodons do not. Looks more like a pteranodon, granted the crest isn't that big.
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101106)
Posted by o.supreme on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:27pm CDT
I love that they remolded the head on Ractonite to a Triceratops. If Hasbro makes a 3rd use, Hopefully it is a different cetatopsian head as well.

Definitely disappointed, I was hoping Dracodon would be the gator character seen in the original artwork, not a green Vertebreak.
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101109)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:43pm CDT
Why is Rhinox black instead of brown?
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101110)
Posted by william-james88 on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:46pm CDT

Easy answer: the electronic optimus prime is a licensed toy not made by hasbro, so they didn't actually spend a thing on it. 0 risk for them.
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101111)
Posted by Spider5800 on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:46pm CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:What is people's problem with Tracks exactly?

Both the Alternator and the MP were pretty hated. They aren't good figures, especially for their price.

As far as THIS version, the first thing that pops out at me is the paint. That solid red hood flame is pretty plain, and no other paint apps on vehicle mode makes it looke like a blue brick. The cool vehicle mode is like 70% of the appeal for this character, LOL.

Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101112)
Posted by sol magnus on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:46pm CDT
Tracks came out okay. I could see something better, but he's definitely good enough for the time being.

I preordered everything except the Fossilizers, Cores and the Ark. I did get the accessory pack Fossilizer.
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101115)
Posted by william-james88 on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:49pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:What is people's problem with Tracks exactly?

he has a fake chest. Which definitely sucks since, unlike Rhinox, his chest piece doesn't change much from alt mode to robot mode.
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101116)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:50pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Why is Rhinox black instead of brown?

That might just be your monitor cause he looks brown to me?
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101118)
Posted by blackeyedprime on April 9th, 2021 @ 12:58pm CDT
Interesting, what's the thing about rodimus trailer having something to do with Omega Supreme (Omega joint in the back for Omega Supreme.)?

Tracks looks a bit off but I might replace the classics with him.

Fossiliser combiner is interesting, guess I'll be buying the maximal ones.

Galvatrons a no still, want one for my movie TF shelve but this aint the one. Third partys my only hope for him.

The Ark...its gonna need a lot of add ons to feel complete but might be doable. The Teletran computer looks to be a decent scale with deluxes and the golden disks are a nice touch.

Rhinox, thrilling30 looks way better but will wait for the in hand comparrisons

SG Blurr just feels like something I dont need but it would give me an excuse to have the mold. Leaving for the mo.

CC Rodimus, maybe if it's £45 but want to see next to Prime and what the trailer can store car/bike wise.

Using a douchebag to advertise a $700 Prime already lost my interest, complete pass.
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101119)
Posted by bodrock on April 9th, 2021 @ 1:03pm CDT
I want the Ark! Just way too much gushing from me not to -- I was going to make Black Zarack my second Titan (after Fort Max), but I think it's gonna hafta be the Last Autobot.
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101120)
Posted by aronjlove on April 9th, 2021 @ 1:03pm CDT
Lmao, looks like stuff is already sold out, Ark and Rodimus both are no longer available :lol: :lol: :-( :-( :-(
Re: Stock Images and Preorders for Transformers Kingdom Wave 3 + Effects Pack (2101121)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 9th, 2021 @ 1:04pm CDT
My thoughts:

Dracodon: It's Vertebreak, but green and again. Was hoping this would be the crocodile, oh well, Pass.

Soundwave: Looks good, his tiny cassette is adorable, but I have no need for a smol Soundwave, Pass.

Tracks: I have zero issue with the look of the mold, but zero interest to Tracks. Pass, call me when it's Road Rage and/or Loudpedal.

Wingfinger: This weirdo is spectacular and I love him, I'm not gonna preorder him right now but he will be mine.

Rhinox: Well, not quite an improvement over the T30. Something about his head sculpt looks off to me, the fact that his real rhino jaw is visible while he also has a faux rhino jaw chestplate is distracting, his green seems weirdly muted, and the blast effect pegs on the Chainguns of Doom detract from their look. The legs look cleaner though, and I like the dirt weathering effect on the rhino skin and that he looks to have wrist articulation despite his arms seemingly transforming the same way as the T30 figure. Pass, but I'd jump on a Dark Designs Predacon repaint.

Tricranius: OOH, okay. I'm very glad I have yet to find a retail Ractonite, this guy is just better. He's made of lava and comes with blast effects up the wazoo, easy preorder (plus the blast effects allow me to rationalize him as being $20 + blast effects, I don't understand why these other Deluxe listings are saying $23 again).

Spider5800 wrote:The robot mode is fine, but his backpack appears to be sticking up WAY over his head. Sort of consistent with his G1 toy, I suppose, but not really with how he looks in other media. It just makes the backpack way more obvious. It looks bad.
I think the backpack is adjustable, either intentionally for the weapon mode they seem to be showing or via clever alternative use of at least one transformation joint. There's a big white pole-looking joint behind his head you can see in one of the shots that I think lets it sit lower if you so choose.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Shattered Glass Combiner Wars Ratchet BotCon 2016 repro stickers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus - War for Cybertron Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander ULTRA MAGNUS UK STOCK NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Star Hammer Wheel Jack Cyberverse UK Stock NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Limited DOUBLE PUNCH / Botcon Japan 98 Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2008 Transformers Attendee Exclusive Shattered Glass Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Spinister" on EBAY