Tuesday, April 17th, 2018 9:26am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 21,653

This is gonna be the big news of the week, something many waited for: official product shots of the new Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime!

We get a look at all his modes and accessories and we are revealed something pretty awesome: the smaller Orion Pax mold sports a new head. We also see the Giza bird/sword partner in all its modes. We also see a black and purple matrix and an image of Nemesis Prime in his box. The box is much larger than the typical Power of the Prime leader box (we included an image of those for comparison). This much larger box definitely adds to the notion that we are looking at an exclusive release, along with the mention of Hasbro that there are no new POTP leaders released at retail after Optimal Optimus.

Now, the leader Optimus toy has gotten mixed reviews, especially with the shortcomings of the alt mode, and with this possibly being a higher price (both for the added accessories and exclusive nature, meaning no opportunities for later discounts) is this a toy you plan on purchasing? And at what price?

The images for Nemesis Prime come from TFND and it was fellow Seibertronian Albatross who sent them our way.

Transformers News: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots

Credit(s): tfnd

Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953567)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 17th, 2018 @ 9:38am CDT
And here's a larger image of the cab robot, but its original source isn't given (I've uploaded it to Postimage).

Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953568)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 17th, 2018 @ 9:50am CDT
That is awesome. I probably won't be able to afford it but I look forward to all the lovely photos from those who do bite the bullet.
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953569)
Posted by Albatross250 on April 17th, 2018 @ 9:53am CDT
I do want a Primus Megatron (SG Megs) soon, i can't wait for such teases

Too bad its still a Digibash
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953570)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on April 17th, 2018 @ 10:10am CDT
Albatross250 wrote:I do want a Primus Megatron (SG Megs) soon, i can't wait for such teases

Too bad its still a Digibash

Don't play with my feelings like that... :-(
All things considered though, I knew there would be a Nemesis Prime to go with Nemesis Rodimus(Unicronus sounds corny), but I couldn't figure out how they would do it with Orion Pax in there. Now I know( And knowing is half the battle! :michaelbay: ) I also expected him to come in this exact deco. If price is good, He'll be the one to pick up instead of Optimus( Optimus just looks awesome in black ;)^ )
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953572)
Posted by Evil Eye on April 17th, 2018 @ 10:15am CDT
That is kinda neat. Not neat enough for me to buy it, but still neat.
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953574)
Posted by AlphaBass on April 17th, 2018 @ 10:17am CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Too bad its still a Digibash

Don't play with my feelings like that... :-(

Can't disagree there. I really wanted a Nucleon Convoy back in the day, and I don't want to drop $$$ on the 3rd party release of it, so this will satisfy my desire plus keep my wallet from running out on me! My wife, OTOH...
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953576)
Posted by Zeek99g on April 17th, 2018 @ 10:21am CDT
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953578)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 17th, 2018 @ 10:51am CDT
Zeek99g wrote:...But exclusive where? How hard will it be to get this figure? I want him now!!!

Ah so no word on who will be carrying this epic figure? :VEHI:
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953579)
Posted by william-james88 on April 17th, 2018 @ 10:54am CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:

Ah so no word on who will be carrying this epic figure? :VEHI:

None. My guess from the past is that this will not be a retailer exclusive. Probably available at SDCC and then on Hasbro toy shop for $60. Something similar to Skateboard Prime of last year (who was also a black redeco of a gen leader Prime).
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953580)
Posted by Lore Keeper on April 17th, 2018 @ 10:55am CDT
I love that they gave Pax a new head, as I was disappointed Nemesis Hot Rod didn't go that extra mile. I wonder what the smaller robot's name will be. Ooh, how about Scourge? A Scourge that turns into Nemesis Prime? Yes, please!
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953582)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on April 17th, 2018 @ 11:07am CDT
It is amazing how much a single color scheme improves the truck mode by hiding the disaster behind the cab, and on the front of the trailer.
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953590)
Posted by Skritz on April 17th, 2018 @ 11:35am CDT
So not only is he real, he's also got a new head. Goddamn I want this guy so bad: shame he'll most likely be some exclusive I can't afford.
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953597)
Posted by RiddlerJ on April 17th, 2018 @ 11:51am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:

Ah so no word on who will be carrying this epic figure? :VEHI:

Oh Boy! Another day where you have to be watching HTS at that specific twenty seconds or else you're out of luck
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953602)
Posted by bodrock on April 17th, 2018 @ 11:57am CDT
Nemesis is looking great! I bet he'll be at SDCC as well.

I'm finding the SS line in stores much more readily than wave2. Still no sign of Submarauder....I want more PMs. ;)
IMG_1790.JPG
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953613)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 17th, 2018 @ 12:35pm CDT
Two swords and the rifle? If I wasn't so jaded I'd say we're being spoiled. This is cool but it also gives me hope for a PMOP somewhere, someday.
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953621)
Posted by KVO Prime on April 17th, 2018 @ 12:58pm CDT
I want this...

This does beg the question.. why is the one figure that USED this gimmick to begin with, Ultra Magnus, not being incorporated into it, lol... I get that we already have a UM fig with Minimus Ambus, but this gimmick was his to begin with.

KVO PRIME
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953623)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on April 17th, 2018 @ 1:13pm CDT
A premium/exclusive release figure, and Hasbro still can't be bothered to paint the damned rims! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953624)
Posted by AlphaBass on April 17th, 2018 @ 1:20pm CDT
KVO Prime wrote:I want this...

KVO PRIME

A Shattered Glass/Decepticon Ultra Magnus?

I could go for that.
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953634)
Posted by homicide on April 17th, 2018 @ 2:39pm CDT
I'm a sucker when it comes to Black Convoy/Nemesis Prime figures so I'll definitely be getting this bot! I wouldn't be surprised to see this being a BBTS or HasbroToyShop Exclusive, possibly even a Target Exclusive since there is precedent for that...
Re: Stock Images for Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Reveal New Heads for Both Robots (1953643)
Posted by SureShot18 on April 17th, 2018 @ 3:16pm CDT
Alright now that I know Pax has a new head I’m seriously considering getting this evil fellow. Hopefully it won’t be too hard to get a hold of.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Club Exclusive Rare - RUNAMUCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Steelbane Bumblebee Tiny Turbo Changers Target Exc" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cogman STUDIO SERIES # 39 DELUXE CLASS Brand New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner New" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers ???? Botcon TFCC TFSS Barricade Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege & Earthrise Barricade - Nonnef Upgrade Kit" on EBAY